[Theme] Oxygen (SMF 1.0.5 - 1.1RC2)

Started by bloc, March 26, 2005, 05:27:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bloc

Added the Photoshop file (PSD) for those who want to change the top logo, the "sky" part.

See first post for details.

ryanbsoftware

ok where is the sky part, it looks like the psd from the bloc zone tmplate apparently it has those two images at the top...

bloc

ehem. Updated again.

A bit of mix-up there. :)

ryanbsoftware

lol it also seems that the numbers under the topics colum and the last  post info is smaller than the replies, and other text....

bloc

ah, I did not see that! Thanks for the heads-up, I will correct it ASAP.

NOTE:
archive updated, update BoardIndex.template.php only if you want the small change.

Roman2K

Hi,
Thank you for this skin, I like it :-).

It worked on SMF 1.0.4 and I made french buttons with your button generator (the one for Oxygen of course) but I prefer the buttons with coloured icons, can you change this on the generator ?

Anyway, here are the translated buttons [nofollow] ;).

bloc

Thank you, Roman2K. Colored icons? I will see if i can make an extra option for it.

Roman2K

Yes I mean the buttons in the "New Folder" directory of Themes/oxygen/images/english

And can you bring us the PSD of the buttons under the banner : HOME, HELP, SEARCH... ?

Thank you  :).

bloc

bloc

maritimesbob

Excellent theme, this could be perfect for what I`m looking for. I would like to replace the logo with one long banner of my own, how would I do this? Is the background underneath the logo white? Also is is possible to increase the forum width a little more than the default width?

Thankyou.

Se7en

Very nice theme. I was wondering if i could use this theme as a template to one of my own. (Would you --the author-- mind?) I would give you full credit of course. (I would NOT remove any headers, comments, etc.)

bloc

As a base its perfectly alright...if you plan to just use it on your own site, feel free to adjust in any way you wish. :) If you want to give it out public, its still alright..although I would appreciate a note saying what it was based on.

dairy_man

very nice theme indeed! i love every single part of it... never doubted to have it as my theme.. www.borongan.net [nofollow]

mr. Bloc, i have a problem on the shoutbox, it appears on top.. can you help me to have it placed on the left side corner?

and, how can I replace the banner?

help will be greatly appreciated..

oscar2001

Very cool theme :)

Id like to add a few extra buttons in the same style with the top menu (home,help,search etc one ) but having some trouble with it.
Any help would be great :)

bloc

I have already made some custom ones..what texts do you need?

oscar2001

Quote from: Bloc on October 06, 2005, 04:48:50 AM
MemberMap,Staff,Chat is what I mainly would like to add :)

bloc

Updated to work with SMF 1.1RC1.

Quote from: oscar2001 on October 06, 2005, 05:00:24 AM
Quote from: Bloc on October 06, 2005, 04:48:50 AM
MemberMap,Staff,Chat is what I mainly would like to add :)
Buttons coming up.

Advertisement: