News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

[Paid] Web Designers needed for Out Sourcing UK

Started by MrFlicks, March 27, 2005, 02:01:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrFlicks

On tuesday afternoon I will present my Business plan to the Lincoln Devlopement fund to get funding for my Business.  I had planned out sourcing most work to "The Web Brains" an Indian company who are almost too cheap to be believed but even though I may not know all the technical talk needed to convey information to them the language barrier is also going to be equally as problomatic (So though I may be able to have then do some work i need something more reliable than they have been upto now. So

One of the main stays of this business will be a web design company called WebBrainster.com!

I will out source a lot of the work and therefore seek self employed Designers that are reliable can work to a deadline keep in touch and reply to e-mail or messngers and can get the jobs done to m,y customers satisfaction.  (I want and will give phone numbers as contact to unless really impossible but then a quality e-mail response will have to be proven)

If you are interested in being called upon to do work for me please reply here.

I am hoping to be able to advertise for self employed Sales Persons in UK Job Centres in a month's time and will offer them a fifteen per cent commosion on sales.

So far I have a list of Re-Design jobs that I can send to you and if you can elaborate further with prices you would chage me for those and other complete esign jobs then I can work out the cost including the 15% for sales persons and then work out the price I need to charge for certain things.   When I go to see the Funding people I will then be able to give them the all important figures. Profit Percentage really!

Down the line I will open a Telephone Support system that will be charged at a set rate say 85p a minute and will be looking for Support staff for all manner of things to work for 42p per minute as Telephone support.  This telephone support set up is not something I will be able to set up over night though.

Parties interested in long term web design out sourcing work please reply below and I will e-mail you a list to put your charges to
MrFlicks
Double T Teds ®™ 6028 Cartoon Characters www.doubletteds.com

www.tvworlds.com/forum (My SMF Forum)

www.HostTed.net www.AffiliatTed.com www.TransactTed.com www.Tted.co.uk

Advertisement: