News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Tidy up order on post page

Started by jaccione, February 25, 2009, 06:30:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaccione

I want to move the font face, font size and change colour dropdowns onto their own line so that that are not in the middle of the BBC array, and if possible, add a line break in the bbc array as well, i have a lot of custom bbc buttons it right now the page is ugly.
I had this sorted very nicely and tidy in 1.1.x, but after 3 days of banging my head against the wall looking to see how to do it in 2.0rc1, i have finally given up.
The first attached pic is my current postbox in 1.1.8 and the second one is my rc1. I would like my rc1 to look like my 1.1.8.
Any help in this matter is greatly appreciated
www.math.net.au for all your math homework needs

jaccione

Finally figured out how to get it at least more or less how I want it. Moved the font dropdowns out of the middle of the bbc array. The one thing i would really liked to do is make a line break between specific bbc buttons so that i can dictate what buttons go on what line.

If anybody knows how to break that array into two lines, or how to enter a line break, would be greatly appreciated

karlbenson

There is a bug in RC1 which prevents more than 2 lines of bbcode buttons.

I have fixed it in the svn, so it should be in the next release of smf 2.0 (RC2)

jaccione

fantastic, i will look forward to that indeed. Glad it wasn't me just too stupid to figure it out  :D

JBlaze

Hello, just going through some old support topics. Do you still require assistance with this issue?

If this is solved feel free to mark it as solved by clicking the Mark Solved button in the bottom left corner.
Jason Clemons
Former Team Member 2009 - 2012

jaccione

Not yet figured out, fix is not out until RC2 according to  regularexpression, so figured I had to wait on the RC2 fix

Advertisement: