• Welcome to Simple Machines Community Forum. Please login or sign up.
December 08, 2021, 11:03:05 PM

News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!


Your Last Visit

Started by M-DVD, June 05, 2009, 04:46:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaos Dragon

I Uploaded your new version of "Your last visit" I originally uploaded 1.0 and was going to leave a reply here stating that it did not have last visit on the page instead it showed when you logged in.
Anyway I uninstalled 1.0 and installed 1.1 and did the manual install for Load.php because it failed the modification test and went to add the code manually then saved and it did not show at all, but when I reinstall the older version it is fine.
I uploaded my Load.php just in case.....The only one that was giving me a problem was this:
Findmem.openid_uri, mem.birthdate, mem.icq, mem.aim, mem.yim, mem.msn, mem.posts, mem.last_login,

Add After mem.last_visit,

That's what i like about SMF2.0RC1-1 it pretty much tells which one is failing instead of the whole file as it does in SMF1.1.9.

Anywho if you could take a look I would appreciate it. Thank You
I do also Have a few other mods installed.

"Never stop exploring new ideas, concepts and techniques, but never forget the old ones, they just may come in handy someday!"
"Don't give up! Otherwise you do not win and nothing gets accomplished!"
Einstein "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting different results..."
Do Not PM me for Support. They will be Ignored. Use the Threads the have been provided.

M-DVD

Quote from: Chef-Polo on June 29, 2009, 04:49:07 PM
I Uploaded your new version of "Your last visit" I originally uploaded 1.0 and was going to leave a reply here stating that it did not have last visit on the page instead it showed when you logged in.
Anyway I uninstalled 1.0 and installed 1.1 and did the manual install for Load.php because it failed the modification test and went to add the code manually then saved and it did not show at all, but when I reinstall the older version it is fine.
I uploaded my Load.php just in case.....The only one that was giving me a problem was this:
Findmem.openid_uri, mem.birthdate, mem.icq, mem.aim, mem.yim, mem.msn, mem.posts, mem.last_login,

Add After mem.last_visit,

That's what i like about SMF2.0RC1-1 it pretty much tells which one is failing instead of the whole file as it does in SMF1.1.9.

Anywho if you could take a look I would appreciate it. Thank You
I do also Have a few other mods installed.



This line is for SMF 2RC

You should see the install_1.xml ;)

Chaos Dragon

Yes I know it is for both SMF1.1.9 and 2.0RC1-1......
It is stated in "Compatible with"
As I said when I make the manual install and add the one piece of code it does not show in the header area where the info should be and also does not display on the profile.

It gets a Test Failed in Load.php.
1.  Execute Modification  ./Sources/Load.php  Test failed
1. Add After ./Sources/Load.php Test successful
2. Add After ./Sources/Load.php Test successful
3. Add After ./Sources/Load.php Test successful
4. Add After ./Sources/Load.php Test failed
5. Add After ./Sources/Load.php Test successful


That is the only one that fails. The rest installs fine. I go ahead and install and then manually add that one piece of code and save and nothing happens.

"Never stop exploring new ideas, concepts and techniques, but never forget the old ones, they just may come in handy someday!"
"Don't give up! Otherwise you do not win and nothing gets accomplished!"
Einstein "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting different results..."
Do Not PM me for Support. They will be Ignored. Use the Threads the have been provided.

villasg

July 01, 2009, 10:44:12 AM #23 Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 10:53:25 AM by villasg
Hi .
I remove the previous version and try to install the new .
I take error in ./Themes/default/Profile.template.php .
Examine the install_1.xml and found (?) the error .

The action is : in istall_1.xml in
[CDATA[
            </tr><tr>
               <td><b>', $txt['lastLoggedIn'], ': </b></td>
               <td>', $context['member']['last_login'], '</td>
            </tr>';]]

What is your opinion ?
take and my Profile.template.php

I modify the  install_1.xml and try to install but take again the same error
smf Version 1.1.9 .

can you help me ?

Blinker

Awesome work M-DVD, the update fixed the bug! Fantastic stuff, thank you very much. :)

One question: I have the Time Logged In mod, which means the code for the profile template doesn't fit as it should. It may actually be another mod causing it but I'm not sure.

I've attached my profile.template.php file. Would you mind taking a look at it when you get a chance? I think the section I need has been commented out by a mod.

M-DVD

Quote from: Chaos Dragon on June 29, 2009, 05:10:58 PM
Yes I know it is for both SMF1.1.9 and 2.0RC1-1......
It is stated in "Compatible with"
As I said when I make the manual install and add the one piece of code it does not show in the header area where the info should be and also does not display on the profile.

It gets a Test Failed in Load.php.
1.  Execute Modification  ./Sources/Load.php  Test failed
1. Add After ./Sources/Load.php Test successful
2. Add After ./Sources/Load.php Test successful
3. Add After ./Sources/Load.php Test successful
4. Add After ./Sources/Load.php Test failed
5. Add After ./Sources/Load.php Test successful


That is the only one that fails. The rest installs fine. I go ahead and install and then manually add that one piece of code and save and nothing happens.

Ok, but you didn't find this code:

mem.openid_uri, mem.birthdate, mem.icq, mem.aim, mem.yim, mem.msn, mem.posts, mem.last_login,

Because, is for SMF 2RC.

You should look the install_1.xml

<file name="$sourcedir/Load.php">
<operation>
<search position="before"><![CDATA[
mem.birthdate, mem.memberIP, mem.memberIP2, mem.ICQ, mem.AIM, mem.YIM, mem.MSN, mem.posts, mem.lastLogin,]]></search>
<add><![CDATA[ mem.last_visit,]]></add>
</operation>

<operation>
<search position="before"><![CDATA[
mem.birthdate, mem.ICQ, mem.AIM, mem.YIM, mem.MSN, mem.posts, mem.lastLogin,]]></search>
<add><![CDATA[ mem.last_visit,]]></add>
</operation>

<operation>
<search position="before"><![CDATA[
'last_login_timestamp' => empty($profile['lastLogin']) ? 0 : forum_time(0, $profile['lastLogin']),]]></search>
<add><![CDATA[
'last_visit' => $profile['isOnline'] > 0 ? $profile['last_visit'] : max($profile['last_visit'], $profile['lastLogin']),
'show_online' => !empty($profile['showOnline']) || allowedTo('moderate_forum'),]]></add>
</operation>
</file>


--

Quote from: villasg on July 01, 2009, 10:44:12 AM
Hi .
I remove the previous version and try to install the new .
I take error in ./Themes/default/Profile.template.php .
Examine the install_1.xml and found (?) the error .

The action is : in istall_1.xml in
[CDATA[
            </tr><tr>
               <td><b>', $txt['lastLoggedIn'], ': </b></td>
               <td>', $context['member']['last_login'], '</td>
            </tr>';]]

What is your opinion ?
take and my Profile.template.php

I modify the  install_1.xml and try to install but take again the same error
smf Version 1.1.9 .

can you help me ?


Look the attachment(1)

(*)

--

Quote from: Blinker on July 02, 2009, 04:59:16 AM
Awesome work M-DVD, the update fixed the bug! Fantastic stuff, thank you very much. :)

One question: I have the Time Logged In mod, which means the code for the profile template doesn't fit as it should. It may actually be another mod causing it but I'm not sure.

I've attached my profile.template.php file. Would you mind taking a look at it when you get a chance? I think the section I need has been commented out by a mod.

Look the attachment(2)

(*)

--

(*) What other MOD you have installed? The Time Logged-In?

Blinker

Thanks M-DVD, that worked perfectly, last visit now shows in profiles! :) You're a legend.

MATTEK

Works perfect. Thank you.
SMF 2.0.1

Like Comics, Books, Movies or T.V. Shows? Read about them here!!

villasg

Quote from: M-DVD on July 05, 2009, 12:19:42 AM
(*) What other MOD you have installed? The Time Logged-In?

1.     Add IP2Location to Track IP      1.1      
2.    No Temp Directory Removal    1.0    
3.    TinyPortal    0.983    
4.    Ad Managment    2.3    
5.    YouTube BBCode    2.5.1    
6.    vMoveTopic Notify by PM    1.0    
7.    Go Up & Go Down    1.2    
8.    Images On Board    1.1    
9.    Audible PM    1.5    
10.    RemovePM    1.1.4    
11.    Recycle Bin Cleaner    1.1    
12.    MessagePreviewOnHover    1.7    
13.    Quick PM    1.0    
14.    Header Rotator    1.1.0    
15.    Are You Human? Anti-Bot Registration Check    1.3    
16.    SMF 1.0.14 / 1.1.6 Update    1.0    
17.    Registered Images    2.3    
18.    Welcome Back    1.0    
19.    Manage Members Membergroups    1.0.0    
20.    Welcome Topic Mod    2.0.2    
21.     Custom Copyright      1.1
22.    Posting_Announcement    1.1.4    
23.    Search Time Limitation    1.0    
24.    Restrict Email Providers on Registration    1.2    
25.    SMF 1.0.17 / 1.1.9 / 2.0 RC1 Update    1.0    
26.    Time Logged-In    3.3    
27.    Welcome Back    1.0    
28.    New Style Message Icon    1.1    
29.    Registration redirection    0.1    
30.    Off-Topic_BBC_Tag    1.0    
31.    Thank-O-Matic    1.2.4    
32.    Auto Merge Double Post    1.2
33.    Stop Forum Spam    0.5    
34.    Easy Edit Meta Data    1.0    
35.    Thank-O-Matic Greek Translation    1.2.2    
36.    OS & Browser Detection    1.4    
37.    Skype Integration    1.0    
38.    Simple ImageShack    2.0.3    
39.    SMF 1.0.16 / 1.1.8 Update    1.0
40.    SMF 1.0.15 / 1.1.7 Update    1.0    
41.    Activity_Bar    1.0.1

villasg

Have errors
http://www.thai.gr/....../index.php?action=profile;u=741
8: Undefined index: online_for
Αρχείο: /home/,,,,,,,,,,/Themes/default/languages/Who.greek-utf8.php (summary sub template - eval?)
Γραμμή: 188


http://www.thai.gr/,,,,,,/index.php?action=profile;u=741
8: Undefined index: first_login
Αρχείο: /home/,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,/Themes/default/languages/Who.greek-utf8.php (summary sub template - eval?)
Γραμμή: 182


M-DVD

July 05, 2009, 02:57:38 PM #30 Last Edit: July 05, 2009, 03:02:01 PM by M-DVD
Try now

--

Quote from: MATTEK on July 05, 2009, 01:52:55 AM
Works perfect. Thank you.

Quote from: Blinker on July 05, 2009, 01:26:52 AM
Thanks M-DVD, that worked perfectly, last visit now shows in profiles! :) You're a legend.

Thanks for yoor cumment :)

PS: Blinker, If (sometime) happens the same problem villasg's, tell me.



lucas-ruroken

Adk Portal 3.1 is coming....

Design your universe!

villasg

July 05, 2009, 04:29:10 PM #32 Last Edit: July 05, 2009, 04:37:45 PM by villasg
Quote from: M-DVD on July 05, 2009, 02:57:38 PM
Try now


Ok i install again with new "Profile.template.php" provided from you .
I watch for errors
Thanks

Again
ttp://www.thai.gr/forum/index.php?action=profile
8: Undefined index: online_for
Αρχείο: /home/thai.gr/www/forum/Themes/default/languages/Who.greek-utf8.php (summary sub template - eval?)
Γραμμή: 188


8: Undefined index: first_login
Αρχείο: /home/thai.gr/www/forum/Themes/default/languages/Who.greek-utf8.php (summary sub template - eval?)
Γραμμή: 182

Blinker

Quote from: M-DVD on July 05, 2009, 02:57:38 PMPS: Blinker, If (sometime) happens the same problem villasg's, tell me.

Hi mate, I just checked my error log and sure enough, there are a few error messages. Always two for each member. The same ones as villasg's.

[8: Undefined index: first_login] <td>', $context['first_login'], '</td>

and

[8: Undefined index: online_for] <td>', $context['online_for'], '</td>

The lines of code from the profile are in the middle of the Time Logged In mod's code.

Here is the whole relevant section:

echo '
            <tr>
               <td><b>', $txt['lastLoggedIn'], ': </b></td>
                                        <td>', $context['member']['last_login'], '</td>
                                </tr>';

if (allowedTo('profile_logged_in'))
echo '
<tr>
<td colspan="2"><hr size="1" width="100%" class="hrcolor" /></td>
</tr>';

if (($context['member']['show_online'] || $context['user']['is_owner']) && $context['member']['last_visit'])
echo '
<tr>
<td><b>', $txt['last_visit'], ': </b></td>
<td>', timeformat($context['member']['last_visit']), '</td>
</tr>';

if (!allowedTo('profile_logged_in') || $context['member']['show_online'] || $context['user']['is_owner'])
echo '
<tr>
<td><b>', $txt['tli_logged_in'], ': </b></td>
<td>', $context['first_login'], '</td>
</tr><tr>
<td><b>', $txt['lastLoggedIn'], ': </b></td>
<td>', $context['member']['last_login'], '</td>
</tr><tr>
<td><b>', $txt['tli_online_for'], ': </b></td>
<td>', $context['online_for'], '</td>
</tr>';

if (allowedTo('profile_logged_in'))
echo '
<tr>
<td><b>', $txt['tli_posts_made'], ':</b></td>
<td>', $context['posts_made'], '</td>
</tr><tr>
<td><b>', $txt['tli_posts_before'], ':</b></td>
<td>', $context['posts_before'], '</td>
</tr><tr>
<td><b>', $txt['tli_total_posts'], ': </b></td>
<td>', $context['member']['posts'], ' (', $context['member']['posts_per_day'], ' ', $txt['posts_per_day'], ')</td>
</tr><tr>
<td><b>', $txt['tli_total_logged_in'], ':</b></td>
<td>', $context['total_logged_in'], '</td>
</tr><tr>
<td><b>', $txt['tli_theme'], ':</b></td>
<td>', $context['theme_name'], '</td>
</tr>';

Chaos Dragon

Sorry for the late reply but all issues have been resolved.....
Thanks for a great mod....
"Never stop exploring new ideas, concepts and techniques, but never forget the old ones, they just may come in handy someday!"
"Don't give up! Otherwise you do not win and nothing gets accomplished!"
Einstein "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting different results..."
Do Not PM me for Support. They will be Ignored. Use the Threads the have been provided.

M-DVD

Quote from: villasg on July 05, 2009, 04:29:10 PM
Ok i install again with new "Profile.template.php" provided from you .
I watch for errors
Thanks

Again
ttp://www.thai.gr/forum/index.php?action=profile
8: Undefined index: online_for
Αρχείο: /home/thai.gr/www/forum/Themes/default/languages/Who.greek-utf8.php (summary sub template - eval?)
Γραμμή: 188


8: Undefined index: first_login
Αρχείο: /home/thai.gr/www/forum/Themes/default/languages/Who.greek-utf8.php (summary sub template - eval?)
Γραμμή: 182


Quote from: Blinker on July 05, 2009, 07:40:05 PM
Quote from: M-DVD on July 05, 2009, 02:57:38 PMPS: Blinker, If (sometime) happens the same problem villasg's, tell me.

Hi mate, I just checked my error log and sure enough, there are a few error messages. Always two for each member. The same ones as villasg's.

[8: Undefined index: first_login] <td>', $context['first_login'], '</td>

and

[8: Undefined index: online_for] <td>', $context['online_for'], '</td>

The lines of code from the profile are in the middle of the Time Logged In mod's code.

Here is the whole relevant section:


Sorry for delay.

Have you uninstalled the MOD Time Logged-In?

These variables must exist if still you have installed it.

--

Quote from: Chaos Dragon on July 05, 2009, 07:50:41 PM
Sorry for the late reply but all issues have been resolved.....
Thanks for a great mod....


You're welcome. I'm glad that works well. :)

villasg

Quote from: M-DVD on October 03, 2009, 12:09:07 AM

Sorry for delay.

Have you uninstalled the MOD Time Logged-In?

These variables must exist if still you have installed it.


I have glean up and remove the mod !

meehan09

October 03, 2009, 08:06:16 AM #37 Last Edit: October 05, 2009, 08:19:56 AM by meehan09
Since i installed this hack iam getting erros in admin error logs for GUEST Only?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.exoticforums.co.uk//index.php?action=dlattach;attach=357;type=avatar
Undefined variable: id_member
File: /home/reptiles/public_html/Sources/Load.php
Line: 1648

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.exoticforums.co.uk//index.php?action=dlattach;attach=357;type=avatar 
Undefined index: last_login
File: /home/reptiles/public_html/Sources/Load.php
Line: 1647


Ive also attachted my Load.php below, I hope somone can fix this for me has iam not sure why iam getting thease errors.



Thanks in advance,
Paul

meehan09

Anyone please?, has this is filling my logs up pritty quick and always needing to remove all logs  :(

M-DVD

Quote from: villasg on October 03, 2009, 02:31:22 AM
Quote from: M-DVD on October 03, 2009, 12:09:07 AM

Sorry for delay.

Have you uninstalled the MOD Time Logged-In?

These variables must exist if still you have installed it.


I have glean up and remove the mod !

If you have the MOD Time Logged-In, then you should use this Profile.template.php

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=315507.msg2144164#msg2144164

Otherwise, the MOD installed without problems

Anyway, the next version will be compatible with the MOD Time Logged-In, if you have installed (or not) the MOD Time Logged-In you will can install this MOD without problems.

--

Quote from: meehan09 on October 05, 2009, 08:22:05 AM
Anyone please?, has this is filling my logs up pritty quick and always needing to remove all logs  :(

Have you installed manually? Try use this attachment

--

Yesterday I thought I saw a message with another issue.

I don't know if it was on this issue, or is already solved.

Advertisement: