Uncomplicated

Started by Shortie, June 06, 2009, 02:38:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shortie

Link to the theme

Uncomplicated - By Shortie

The layout is of a fluid design with a completely re-organised front page

The Theme  contains features such as:-

* A fully centered menu which will automatically adjust with the width of the forum.
* Clean and sharp font which contrasts with the background for easy reading.
* Clean simple colour scheme ideal for a corporate environment
* Updated front page layout, with high lighted Categories.

So Enjoy, there will be more colour variations in the future.

Shortie.

Why not Visit our Demo Site "Demo-Graphics" and See This Theme in action

Özgür

Thanks Shortie, it is really uncomlicated and pure.
So Long

Shortie

Many Thanks My friend

hope you enjoy it

Shortie

collins465

very nice i need it for 1.1.9.  is it available?

by designer

Apllicmz

epicurean

i have a problem with these theme when i use another language in forum. i have the problem with portuguese_pt and portuguese_pt_utf8

is there any solution?

in the theme directory i verify that there isn't a disply.template.php is it normal? the big error occurs when i try to make a new user register. It says template display error. then i tried to put a display.template.php from another theme to uncomplicated directory and now it gives a blanck page when i try to register in step 2 (action=register2)

Shortie

There should be no need for a display template with in the theme as it takes the one from default

The only thing I can think of is that you need a

ThemeStrings.english.php for you native language

copy the existing one to your langauage and see if it works - if it does then just edit it to reflect your requirements

The file can be found in the languages directory of the theme

Let me know how you get on

Shortie

epicurean

i allready did it too... still not working :(

i cant even resend activation code... in administration mode we cant access to de email configuration... it seems the theme doenst load language files... everytime i exchande default language back to english everthing works

can we exchance MSN to talk better?

_____________________________________________________-

Edited Message:

i found an error:
in cahe dir, the file: lang_EmailTemplates_portuguese_pt_Uncomplicated-v1.php is missing 4 quotes (') after the correction the activation emails still dont show but i dont have anymore problems with the error in the action=register2. I can access now to the configuration emails in administration.

Emails are too slow coming... and so PM.... i will check the remain files of cache for erros.

Shortie

Hi

It appears that my MSN is not working

But I have just built a new forum with out any themes

and I get this error when I try to register so I think it might be a SMF issue with the language files

Erro na Template!
Parece que aconteceu alguma coisa com as templates do fórum. Este deve ser apenas um problema temporário. Se continuar a ver esta mensagem, por favor contacte o administrador.

Pode também tentar actualizar esta página.

if you have any more ides I am willing to test

Shortie

Advertisement: