News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

mod_smf_online2

Started by profile, May 02, 2005, 10:48:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Since I didn't see this listed in parameters, here's a request for future update:

to turn off/on linking to profile

Kindred

thanks...  I'll take this into consideration.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Aravot

Kindred, tried your new mod_smf_online2v1.4 with Orstio new bridge v3.14, Mambo 4.5.2.1 got the following error

QuoteWarning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/mysite.com/public_html/mambo/modules/mod_smf_online2.php on line 27
There are currently 1 Guest and 0 Users online

However if I use the version that comes with the bridge (I think v1.0) I don't get the error.

Kindred

hmmm...   I don't get any error on my system.

(the only change I had made from the previous version (which was different from the one included in the bridge package) was to achnage the calls for ?action= into action= (removed the ?) which was preventing the mod from working with the mambohacks version of the bridge.

If you are using the mod form the birdge package, there are issues if Hidden Users are enabled (and present)...  There were a couple other display issues that were fixed as well...

OK...   found the problem (and why it wasn't showing up on my systems)

Orstio changed the way the mambo database was called for and searched. (mos_prefix and smf_prefix are no longer defined!)
so, I had to change the call for the database in my modules as well.
It didn't show up on my systems because I did not overwrite my config.smf.php... so those variables were still defined....

I have updated the online module to v1.5...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Aravot

I was typing when I saw your new message, I'll give the new version a try.

Edited:
How is your Calendar component coming..

Aravot

mod_smf_online2v1.5, fixed the problem, THX

Kindred

I've been busy with work (all the fund companies have released new Prospectuses and those have to be mailed to some 3+ million investors)

so I have not gotten much work in on the calendar, recently.   I expect to have a working model by the end of May, however....
Слaва
Украинi

Quote from: Aravot on May 02, 2005, 03:24:15 PM
mod_smf_online2v1.5, fixed the problem, THX

Where is that version located?

Kindred

http://www.turtleshellprod.com/test/mod_smf_online2v1.5.zip

Just an FYI...  apparently cowboy's (mambohack) version of the bridge has significantly changed how it handles things. This module will cause huge amounts of errors with the mambohack 1.3.0 bridge.   I am working on revising it...
Слaва
Украинi

Advertisement: