ST Shop

Started by Diego Andrés, June 13, 2009, 06:06:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diego Andrés

None of them are available for download, and can't be attached either those packages don't have a license.
I'd suggest you use SMF Shop.

SMF Tricks - Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

IP_Board_Rules

What was the last ST Shop version working with SMF 2.0?

Diego Andrés

None, it was SA Shop previously.
It was pretty much the same as SMF Shop, which is why I suggested you using that if you're not upgrading to SMF 2.1

IP_Board_Rules

Ah! I see. THank you. SO I will want to look for SA Shop.

mickjav

Been playing with this on test site.

Should you create a new version

Then maybe you could have the shop items so that admin can select if that item is tradable also add an option to notify admin when an item is bought.

Also found error

This item is missing it's module file.
Couldn't open the file: /Shop/Modules/DecreasePost.php

mickjav

Has sorted the missing file, The file name in stshop_modules Didn't match file name I.E.

File name should be DecreasePostCount, I did install this mod some time ago so may have changed in between uses.

mick

Diego Andrés

Thanks, I'll be looking into those issues in the future.

TeamPD

Hello Diego,

We were wondering if you got around to look at making a module for the (collecting) cardsystem we talked about at the last page. It's not that we are being impatient, we were just wondering if there is any progress (even if we don't see it in an update yet).

Thanks in advance and we wish you a good weekend,
Chris de Boer
On behalf of PotterDome

Diego Andrés

No sorry, I really like this mod but I've not been able to work on it for a while now.
I forgot about your request which can still be accomplished in the current version. I will take note of this somewhere and try to provide you with a module for it.

TeamPD

Quote from: Diego Andrés on August 01, 2023, 08:52:37 PMNo sorry, I really like this mod but I've not been able to work on it for a while now.
I forgot about your request which can still be accomplished in the current version. I will take note of this somewhere and try to provide you with a module for it.

Hi Diego,

May I thank you for your update?
We'll wait patiently.

Regards,
Chris

Diego Andrés

Attached module.
Notes for anyone that wants to use it:
- Some texts are hardcoded since I'm not updating the shop soon.
- It doesn't check against the carrying limit, so users could go over a specific item limit if they get another one.
- Depending on your category selection (or selecting all categories), and item stock. Users could get the exact item they just used for a 'second chance', so make sure to take this into consideration.

To upload the module, go to the Modules area and upload it. Then create a new item based off the new module you just uploaded.

Varlov

Hey all, is there any confirmation of this mod working on 2.1.4?

mickjav

I have it on my test forum which is 2.1.4 and works just fine.

mick

Varlov

Would there be any possibility to have a set number of shop credits automatically sent out to certain membergroups automatically (for example, on the 1st of every month) or to just send credits to an entire membergroup manually? Might be a cool incentive for forum subscribers and could help with monetization...

What would it cost to get such a little add-on?

Diego Andrés

For now you can use the maintenance tools in the shop admin to send credits to membergroups or specific members, although not automatically.

erich199

Is there a tool or feature I missed that does a recount and retro awards users based on their topic/post count? I just migrated a large board to SMF and would like to give the proper credit to members.

Diego Andrés

It only supports imports from SMF Shop and SA Shop, if you migrated from a different software then there's no option for that.
Your only alternative would be attempting to restore the member columns with their credits using these column names from SMF Shop: money, moneyBank.
And then you could run the import from the ST Shop admin.

Senkusha

I may  have found an issue.  I've got New topics set to +50 credits, and new posts set to +10 credits.  I also have each word adding +1 credit.  However, it appears the word count is not being added to the total new credits.
--Senkusha
The Anime Brigade
Anime-style Role Playing Games and Discussion.
(SMF v. 2.1.4, PHP v. 8.0)

Diego Andrés

I'll have a look.

Did you enable the bonus for that board?
It's designed that way to prevent spam.

Senkusha

OH!  Awesome!  I didn't see that originally.  Nice work!

I might have to make a modification though, because I'd really love to be able to give 0.1 credits per word (1 credit per 10 words).  Just a thought, I'm not sure if people would use this tweak.
--Senkusha
The Anime Brigade
Anime-style Role Playing Games and Discussion.
(SMF v. 2.1.4, PHP v. 8.0)

Advertisement: