News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

ST Shop

Started by Diego Andrés, June 13, 2009, 06:06:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KensonPlays

Use the classifieds mod! (find it, search is your friend!)

Now for some reason, I cannot post on my forum, while other members seem to be able to!!

perplexed

Quote from: LondonDragon on March 15, 2010, 05:17:35 PM
Quote from: perplexed on March 15, 2010, 01:26:21 PM
It's designed for virtual items that are created by Admin for sale in the virtual shop, bought with virtual money if that's what you mean
Thanks, misunderstood the shop concept, thought it would be something I could use for members to sell and buy their own personal stuff.

VBGamer has a ecommerce store mod and a classifieds mod, but they are not free.  Links  are in his signature here

Nvb

Quote from: NeQo on January 31, 2010, 04:17:08 PM
Quote from: NeQo on January 11, 2010, 12:26:27 PM
Little question:

The credit system now works on all boards.
Is there a way to exclude the count of the credit system on certain boards?

TY

Any news on this?

Another bump.

SA™

i done this allready latest version
http://samods.github.io/SAChatBar/

Xbox Live: smokerthecheese 360 or xbone
My Work
Piano Movers / Delivery service
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.
F*** it, I'm screwed -___-

Nvb

Quote from: Sleepy Arcade on March 16, 2010, 09:56:34 PM
i done this allready latest version

Aha, didn't know it was included.
(Did you write somewhere what changed?)
I'll update today then

KensonPlays

Quote from: Kcmartz
Now for some reason, I cannot post on my forum, while other members seem to be able to!!

SA™

realy what happens when you try to any errors?

My Work
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.

Diamond1444

Thanks Sleepy for the tip on hiding items - works great!  Just one more thing I can't figure out.  I'm sure I goofed somewhere.  All of the item images are uploaded, but all I can see in the shop are the white boxes with the red x's.  Nothing shows up in the dropdown, which I can live without images.  I just can't get rid of those boxes.  Even when I go to add an item and choose no image - the only choice, lol - I have the box.  Can you point me in the right direction when you have time?  Thanks!

SA™

right click the images and tell me wht the url points to?

My Work
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.

SA™

are the images in the default theme on your server?

My Work
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.

Diamond1444

Yes they are

Edit - they were there, but not in the folder.  Moved them in and all is good.  Thanks so much!

ricorico

Im having a problem for my users. I can go into the shop fine, but it says "You can not view" on them. Newest version of SMF and shop.

Battle wasnt even displaying for other users in the menu, but I had it fine. it wasnt the newest version so im going to try that re-doing that one.

EDIT: Permissions. duh.

Afro

Curiosly . this mod and the shop mod by daniel or vbgamer,
Which one is better ?
Or better still, what are the differences ?

Diamond1444

If anyone can help with these, I'd surely appreciate it.

1. If someone has more than one page of inventory, I can't see more than the first page.  If I click on the second it takes me to mine.  I need a way to fix that or have all inventory show on one page.  The way our shop works we need to manually delete items from user's inventory as they use them.

Edit: We have the same set up on our test forum and I just tried it out and it works there just fine. Can go to each page of a user's inventory with no problem.  Confused as usual, lol.   ???

Edited again - The only mod that is on the live forum that wasn't on the test forum was the referrals mod.  I installed it and it caused the same problem to happen on the test forum, so I'm guessing that's the cause.  Uninstalled the mod, but that didn't fix the problem.  Does the referrals mod change code in the shop?

2. There are some errors that I went in to the file and corrected, says it's saved but is still showing up.  It's saying you "where send an item" and should be "were sent an item".  I did both of the english files - is there something else I'm missing?

3. Is there any way to make it so that you can add a message when sending items or credits?  If we send things it sends the pm with no option for a note, so the members don't have a way of knowing what they're for.

Running RC3 with the latest shop.  Thanks! :D

SA™

1 yeah i cant replecate tat eaither adn no referals shouldent touch shop and vicerverser

2 did you clear your forum cache?

3 i can do that maybe in the next few versions i dont have much time on my hands at the moment cos i just started a new job this week

@afro

this shop is based on smf shop tho most of it has been recoded and new fetures and layout for smf2 only the only parts that use smf shop code is the use item  functions and trade center the rest was recoded differently

My Work
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.

Diamond1444

If we uninstalled the shop and reinstalled, would the members lose their inventory or is that in the db?

Yes, cleared the cache and it made no difference.

Thanks for considering adding that for the future!

SA™

no there saved into the database :)

make sure the word isnt there twice i need to go thru them text strings at some point cos there is a few the same in there

My Work
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.

Diamond1444

Thanks! I'll give it a shot.  :D

Diamond1444

It gave me errors, mostly in the sub.php files on uninstall.  Uninstalled it anyway, along with the referrals mod and reinstalled a fresh copy.  Error is still there.  Is there anything else I can try?  This is going to be a really bad situation for us if I can't fix it.

Thanks.

Advertisement: