Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

ST Shop

Started by Diego Andrés, June 13, 2009, 06:06:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eudemon

nice

also i have some suggestions for the features
users can open a topic that members will have to pay some credits to be able to view it, it show a number in the post of how many people paid
n
also add a permission to a member group that can give or deduce member credits ( not the one in admin center)
this one will also put a sign on the post where the credits are given, for example right under the information area of the post it show credits is given by who

thx

steve51184

hi there i'm a little confused as this is very similar to smfshop what are the differences and is this a clone or a rewrite of it?

also where can we get more shop items? and can we install this after an uninstall of smfshop? (and will credits etc remain?)

IDunc

When I choose to have the inventory show in the postbit, nothing happens. Attached is my display.template.php.

SA™

please dont pm me :)

the edits are disabled for that for now i will add it back in next version
http://samods.github.io/SAChatBar/

Xbox Live: smokerthecheese 360 or xbone
My Work
Piano Movers / Delivery service
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.
F*** it, I'm screwed -___-

IDunc

Oh so you can't have your inventory in the postbit?

SA™

yes you can just the edit is disabled for now

My Work
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.

IDunc

Okay. How can I edit it so it is in the post bit?

Melissa524

Quote from: lelkins on December 16, 2009, 12:11:23 PM
Doesn't seem to for me. I uninstalled and then reinstalled but still no job.
I am on SMF2.0 RC2 using the default template.
I have put the following code into display.template.php but it won't show the number of credits. If I put the code to show Prefix and Suffix then it shows so not sure why it won't show the number of credits.

I just installed .4.7, but I am having this issue also.  I tried the fix that was mention after this post, but it didn't fix it.

if (!isset($context['disabled_fields']['posts']))
   {
   {
      echo '
            <dt>', $txt['profile_posts'], ': </dt>
            <dd>', $context['member']['posts'], ' (', $context['member']['posts_per_day'], ' ', $txt['posts_per_day'], ')</dd>';

echo '
            <dt>',$txt['shop_procredit'],': </dt>
            <dd>', $modSettings['shopprefix'], $context['member']['cash'], $modSettings['shopsurfix'], '</dd>';

if (isset($context['member']['subaccounts_posts']))
         echo '
            <dt>', $txt['subaccount_posts'], '</dt>
            <dd>', $context['member']['subaccounts_posts'], ' (', $context['member']['subaccounts_posts_per_day'], ' ', $txt['posts_per_day'], ')</dd>';
   }
In case, I forget to say.  I am using 2.0.2

SA™

do you get ant errors in the error logs?

My Work
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.

Melissa524

no but I figured out what it was and fixed it.

Edit: NM I am a tool.
In case, I forget to say.  I am using 2.0.2

coldy316

I went to install this and it came up with an error, so i didnt bother with it. once i deleted it
i notice that it has cause a problem for my main registration page, now no one can register at
my board now because of this...

can you explain where to find this in the database and fix this problem line 789 has the problem

769:
foreach ($regOptions['register_vars'] as $var => $val)
770:
{
771:

$type = 'string';
772:

if (in_array($var, $knownInts))
773:

$type = 'int';
774:

elseif (in_array($var, $knownFloats))
775:

$type = 'float';
776:

elseif ($var == 'birthdate')
777:

$type = 'date';
778: 
779:

$column_names[$var] = $type;
780:

$values[$var] = $val;
781:
}
782: 
783:
// Register them into the database.
784:
$smcFunc['db_insert']('',
785:

'{db_prefix}members',
786:

$column_names,
787:

$values,
788:

array('id_member')
==>789:
);
790:
$memberID = $smcFunc['db_insert_id']('{db_prefix}members', 'id_member');
791: 
792:
// Update the number of members and latest member's info - and pass the name, but remove the 's.
793:
if ($regOptions['register_vars']['is_activated'] == 1)
794:

updateStats('member', $memberID, $regOptions['register_vars']['real_name']);
795:
else
796:

updateStats('member');
797: 
798:
// Theme variables too?
799:
if (!empty($theme_vars))
800:
{
801:

$inserts = array();
802:

foreach ($theme_vars as $var => $val)
803:

$inserts[] = array($memberID, $var, $val);
804:

$smcFunc['db_insert']('insert',
805:

'{db_prefix}themes',
806:

array('id_member' => 'int', 'variable' => 'string-255', 'value' => 'string-65534'),
807:

$inserts,
808:

array('id_member', 'variable')
809:

);

preview:

8: Undefined index: shopRegAmountFile: /home/coldysha/public_html/Sources/Subs-Members.php
Line: 669

Would you believe it that i live in gods country
Australia

SA™

this mod doesnt use money it uses cash as the collum name can you post you Subs-Members.php pls

My Work
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.

coldy316

Quote from: Sleepy Arcade on September 22, 2010, 10:24:52 AM
this mod doesnt use money it uses cash as the collum name can you post you Subs-Members.php pls

all fix and solve now, sorry to bother you
Would you believe it that i live in gods country
Australia

SA™

package updated for rc4

My Work
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.

Jade Elizabeth

Hey SA :)

I really like your shop mod a lot because of the design and layout (BRAVO on that, I'm really pleased!!), however I'm very concerned about the negative money thing going on. In the games room I can go into debt. While that's hilariously like real life I really don't like it for what I'm trying to do. Is it a bug? Either way I have a list if ideas for you :D.

Some ideas:
1) No going into debt checkbox.
2) If it's unchecked allow members to spend up to XX amount OR XX amount of purchases/plays (that's two options that work as one so it's which ever is hit first).
3) If they can go into debt make it have interest which grows like the bank thing and make them pay it all off before they can go into debt again.
4) Stats on people in the hole.
5) Allowing credit decimals so you can earn cents or lower (it throws an error which I've listed below).
6) Ability to modify users credits via their profiles, and by adding them to a list to have X amounts of credits added/subtracted from (like when you add a bunch of members to a membergroup).
7) Ability to add credits when Karma is added, and minus them when it's subtracted.
8) Ability to remove credits when mod actions are taken (maybe even a custom amount box when you moderate a user?).
9) Ability to subtract the worth of posts or topics when they're removed.
10) It would be fabulous to be able to have items you actually download. For example...if I want to upload a movie or word document, or some other attachment allowed by the rules....then people could buy it and it would let them download it.
11) Access to special boards for XX time.
12) Ability to give credits when people subscribe (on a per subscription basis).

I REALLY need the credit decimals thing, and the download thing. The credits by profile/admin thing makes it easier to do competitions.

Anyways can you let me know if you would create custom items based on code things for me? I'd be willing to pay, it's just that I'm planning to have a lot of custom things on my site and I'd really love to have the shop incorporated into it :). It shouldnt be too hard but I'd like to know in advance :D. If there's a tutorial which will tell me how I can try to do it myself that would rock too :D. Your support link is dead on the mod page so I don't know if there is :).

Code ( Error mentioned on number 5) Select
index.php?action=post2;start=0;board=1
Wrong value type sent to the database. Integer expected. (point)
Function: createPost
File: /home/glb/public_html/BRS/Sources/Subs-Post.php
Line: 1895

Once proud Documentation Writer and Help Squad Leader | Check out my new adult coloring career: Color With Jade/Patreon.

SA™

for the download item see this
http://www.sa-mods.info/index.php?topic=46.0

this shop is based on smf shop so it will use the same items with a few edits tho the download item will work strait out

Quoteindex.php?action=post2;start=0;board=1Wrong value type sent to the database. Integer expected. (point)Function: createPostFile: /home/glb/public_html/BRS/Sources/Subs-Post.phpLine: 1895

what did you do to get that error

i will lok in to the other ones when i have more time on my hands

My Work
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.

Andriyleu

Tomorrow I will translate this mod to Spanish..

Jade Elizabeth

Quote from: SA™ on November 05, 2010, 02:34:29 PM
for the download item see this
http://www.sa-mods.info/index.php?topic=46.0

this shop is based on smf shop so it will use the same items with a few edits tho the download item will work strait out

Quoteindex.php?action=post2;start=0;board=1Wrong value type sent to the database. Integer expected. (point)Function: createPostFile: /home/glb/public_html/BRS/Sources/Subs-Post.phpLine: 1895

what did you do to get that error

i will lok in to the other ones when i have more time on my hands

I had people earning $00.01 cents per post. I said that in the list :).

Thanks for the link to the download item :).
Once proud Documentation Writer and Help Squad Leader | Check out my new adult coloring career: Color With Jade/Patreon.

SA™

aha i see can you try the atached package and tell me if it works now

My Work
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.

hcfwesker

Hey, SA!  Really love this shop version.  I have a question, since it was possible through modifying the smf1.1.11 shop inventory post MOD.

http://smfshop.com/forum/index.php/topic,1175.msg6638.html#msg6638

Can you have it where only items from certain categories (through shop category ID)  are only displayed in the post bit.

I want to to make a copy of that part, so members have 2 separate shop inventory sections under their sig, one for games and accessories, and the other for character items they buy.

Thank you.  hope it's possible.

Advertisement: