News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

ST Shop

Started by Diego Andrés, June 13, 2009, 06:06:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joey791

no we are using .4.8, I posted above if we needed to uninstall the old one before installing the new one, but you must have missed it :D

SA™

oh yes uninstall the old one and install the new one and see if you get them errors
http://samods.github.io/SAChatBar/

Xbox Live: smokerthecheese 360 or xbone
My Work
Piano Movers / Delivery service
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.
F*** it, I'm screwed -___-

joey791

When I go to install the old one I'm getting about 7 errors on the uninstall page

NanoSector

Quote from: joey791 on December 29, 2010, 12:53:50 PM
When I go to install the old one I'm getting about 7 errors on the uninstall page
...modify much?
My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

joey791

no not much, only running about 12 mods lol

joey791

Here are the errors

1. Execute Modification ./Sources/ManageBoards.php Test successful
  1. Replace ./Sources/ManageBoards.php Test successful
  2. Replace ./Sources/ManageBoards.php Test successful

2. Execute Modification ./Sources/Subs-Boards.php Test successful
  1. Replace ./Sources/Subs-Boards.php Test successful
  2. Replace ./Sources/Subs-Boards.php Test successful
  3. Replace ./Sources/Subs-Boards.php Test successful
  4. Replace ./Sources/Subs-Boards.php Test successful

3. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/ManageBoards.template.php Test successful
  1. Replace ./Themes/default/ManageBoards.template.php Test successful

4. Execute Modification ./Sources/ManagePermissions.php Test failed
  1. Replace ./Sources/ManagePermissions.php Test failed
  2. Replace ./Sources/ManagePermissions.php Test failed
  3. Replace ./Sources/ManagePermissions.php Test successful
  4. Replace ./Sources/ManagePermissions.php Test successful

5. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/Profile.template.php Test successful
  1. Replace ./Themes/default/Profile.template.php Test successful

6. Execute Modification ./Sources/Admin.php Test successful
  1. Replace ./Sources/Admin.php Test successful

7. Execute Modification ./Sources/Load.php Test failed
  1. Replace ./Sources/Load.php Test failed
  2. Replace ./Sources/Load.php Test failed
  3. Replace ./Sources/Load.php Test successful
  4. Replace ./Sources/Load.php Test successful
  5. Replace ./Sources/Load.php Test failed
  6. Replace ./Sources/Load.php Test successful

gonna see how much of a pain it is to manually edit the failed parts

chinaren

Quote from: SA™ on December 29, 2010, 09:40:06 AM
post up you subs.php

Please find attached.  I figured out the shop button not appearing, but it still won't transfer, and I'm still getting a load of errors.

The Opus Path - The Next Generation of the Written Word

NanoSector

Try this.

I enabled the button and fixed an error I found there.
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

chinaren

Thanks for looking SS.  I uploaded your updated subs.php, but I still can't transfer cash to anyone! 

I've looked through the admin area, just in case I was missing something obvious (though as admin I should have all access), but no joy. 

Still getting the errors too, though perhaps this is something to do with the enotify mod I have installed rather than the shop?

Quotehttp://.../smf/index.php?action=enotify
Undefined index: shop_menu_button
File: /...l/smf/Sources/Subs.php
Line: 4524

NanoSector

Quote from: chinaren on December 30, 2010, 07:08:33 AM
Thanks for looking SS.  I uploaded your updated subs.php, but I still can't transfer cash to anyone! 

I've looked through the admin area, just in case I was missing something obvious (though as admin I should have all access), but no joy. 

Still getting the errors too, though perhaps this is something to do with the enotify mod I have installed rather than the shop?

Quotehttp://.../smf/index.php?action=enotify
Undefined index: shop_menu_button
That has to do with the eNotify mod.

chinaren

Okay, I can fix that. 

Any idea on the cash transfer?  Even a way to bodge it would be good!  :)

SA™

remind me what happens when you try to transfer cash? it works fine on my localhost

thanks for helping Simple Series team

My Work
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.

chinaren

Quote from: SA™ on December 30, 2010, 09:45:16 AM
remind me what happens when you try to transfer cash? it works fine on my localhost

Well, it's very strange.  I click on the ' give cash/gift'  and it goes to the screen.  I type in an amount and click send, and it then goes back to the index page.  I don't get any obvious errors, but it just doesn't send anything.  Neither my balance or the recipient's has changed.   :'(

I've just noticed I don't just get the error for enotify.  Here are two others in the error log:

Quotehttp://tomecity.com/smf/index.php?
8:Undefined index: shop_menu_button

http://tomecity.com/smf/index.php?action=admin;area=logs;sa=errorlog;desc
8: Undefined index: shop_menu_button

Everything else is working fine.  All the forums give cash as they are supposed to. 

I'm baffled.   :o

joey791

Until I can deal with updating this mod on our site, is there anyway I can reset my users stats to what they were before he used the add 12 hours item? Hes a good contributor to the site and I would like to get his stats back right.

gfa-skyranger

Hi,
Sorry, for my Question, but, if i install this mot on RC4 through the Paketmanager, it says, it was installed successfully, but i don't see any Settings-Tap or something else, which looks like a Shoppanel.

Any hint for me ?

EDIT:
ok, got it to work.
the installer ia broken and doesnt make any changes in other Files.
So i hat do make them all by myself.
but now it seems to work.
have to try it out these days.

thx for this Mod :)
[nofollow]

chinaren

QuoteEverything else is working fine.  All the forums give cash as they are supposed to. 

I spoke to soon.  It seems the board is ignoring the 'don't give bonuses' option if it's not checked.  That is, it still gives bonuses even if I don't want it to.

I've looked through all the files that were updated by the mod to ensure the code is there as specified, and it is.  Any ideas?

It also doesn't send money or gifts still.   :(

The only thing I can think of that I manually updated was the bit when I couldn't find the 'What a monstrous array' and I put that where you said.

Any ideas? 

Bugo

Hardcoded text in Admin.php:

'label' => 'Main',

SA™

My Work
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.

elf_fu

I'm running SMF 2.0 RC5
I'm using this theme: Argentum 2 by Bloc http://www.blocweb.net/index.php?topic=540.0
My other mods currently installed are: Header Addon
Contact Page
Event Reminder Mod for SMF2

I run an RP board and have recently converted posts from the phpBB3 board to SMF. Currently, my SMF board is in 'beta; and not ready for people. Anyway, I am looking for a shop mod for players to use. I was supppper excited to find this! ....But...

During install it tells me there are 2 errors for the Core theme that fail. They are both with executing the modification of this file:
./Themes/core/Display.template.php

Just for fun and giggles I installed it anyway. There's a tab in my admin section for the shop, but I cannot access anything. When I hit ANY of the links pertaining to the shop in my admin panel I get:

QuoteFatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/pretendusername/i.editedthiswebsitename.com/Sources/shop2/ShopAdmin.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/pretendusername/i.editedthiswebsitename.com/Sources/Admin.php on line 550

I have no idea how to fix this. It SEEMS like the packager doesn't copy any of the files because when I look for this specific file it is no where to be found in any of my folders, certainly not Sources.  I have attempted several installs and uninstalls by now. I attempted to install via admin> packages as well as FTP to no avail. I am 100% NOT confident enough yet in my ability to actually edit any files myself so I have NOT tried a manual install and am afraid of blowing things up if I do. Also I don't really know where to copy the files one by one over...So, as you might have guessed I am a complete newb and have no idea how to fix it. ; ;

I would appreciate any and all help. I know it's hard explaining baby steps to those of us tottering around, but I'd love it if someone could help me make this work on my forum.

Thank you so much for reading!

EDITED to add:

I removed this mod using the packager and now I cannot upload any other mod. Every other mod I upload uploads ...SA Shop instead.  I will have to do a database restore I think due to just not understanding this well enough to fix it.

GR

elf_fu

Welp, I have no idea now how to fix it, but after a file re-write and database Restoration....I have SA shop links in my admin panel still (after a 23 hour roll back from yesterday where...I didn't have it installed) and I cannot for the life of me see any files left to remove this.

I believe my current state of reaction toward this now is a full on, "ohgodwhat?" which I think is the logical choice after hours of deciding that taking on something I know nothing about would be a fantastic idea and PHP is awesome WOOT. At any rate, I am off to go cry in a corner  gibber uncontrollably  mock myself sleep now and look forward to being mocked as a newb when I get up. Or help. Either or would be fine at this point.

(Shop links still in admin panel screen shot: http://img197.imageshack.us/i/ohgodwhaty.jpg/)

GR

Advertisement: