News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

ST Shop

Started by Diego Andrés, June 13, 2009, 06:06:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fog

Diego can one show stats for the catagories like we have for things like riches member in pocket and richest member in the bank?

For example:

Have one stat for catagories that show which catagory has sold the most items and rank them at that point like we do for the richest members.

Then you could have the another stat called Richest Catagory and rank them.  So each time a member bought an item from one of the catagories that dollar amount of the item would add to the Catagory from which it was bought from.

Diego Andrés

Quote from: Cutter65 on June 22, 2012, 04:49:30 PM
I just installed the latest version SA_Shop1.0_RC1.zip on SMF 2.0.2 and I am getting the following error when I go to the main setting section of SA Shop.

This is the error.

index.php?action=admin;area=shop;sa=settingsa;fcf3ecf65=8cfc3a14f92ab909fa2f7d699be56dfa

8: Undefined index: ShopCbContent

File: /Themes/default/ShopAdmin.template.php
Cutter

The fix for who have already installed the shop, is typing something in the custom block box and save it .. it doesn't mind if you enable the box, but ther's the solution.
And today I uploaded the new package with tthis error fixed, it has a problem with the install script file

Regards

SMF Tricks - Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

Cutter65

I downloaded the new package and installed it. That fixed the error.

Thanks!

mrselnombre

I currently have the SA Shop Arcade Intergration item installed in my shop.
Will it still be compatible, or will I need to manual install the item after updating my shop?

Also, for some reason the newest version of SA shop is showing red in my package manager, despite me running 2.0.2
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
Total Twaddle.

ndmccain

First off great mod! thanks for making it!

Second, is there a way I can add money to everyones accounts? I tried the Membergroup Fuctions under Maintance and it didn't update anything.

Diego Andrés

Quote from: mrselnombre on June 26, 2012, 06:07:05 AM
I currently have the SA Shop Arcade Intergration item installed in my shop.
Will it still be compatible, or will I need to manual install the item after updating my shop?

It should work.
And about the red, realy I don't know why, you have the last version of SMF?

Quote from: ndmccain on June 26, 2012, 10:24:18 AM
Second, is there a way I can add money to everyones accounts? I tried the Membergroup Fuctions under Maintance and it didn't update anything.

I'll be working in that new feature  ;D

mrselnombre

Yeah I have latest smf, thats what puzzled me.
Maybe my download corrupted or something i'll try again.
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
Total Twaddle.

ndmccain

Awesome, Diego! How about a way to add credits to individual accounts as well?!

Diego Andrés

Quote from: ndmccain on June 27, 2012, 09:51:27 AM
Awesome, Diego! How about a way to add credits to individual accounts as well?!

Already exist that, you have to go to the shop admin > inventory > and type the name of the user.
then you only change the credits.

XHIBIT911

When I upload images to my server file for new items they arent showing. I can upload images and delete existing images and I can rename them but I cant add new images and display them ? Is there a work around for this ? I would like to add sports team icons (32x32) to personalize my shop and create a category for pets but since I cant uplaod and name items its not working out.

Anyone know a better way ?

Diego Andrés

You have to upload your images in the default theme and also in the theme that you're using

XHIBIT911

Ok I know the path for the custom theme..but where in the default theme are the images specifically to go ?

XHIBIT911

OK never mind sorry..I found it

Apllicmz

Where can finder portuguese files

Apllicmz

Yes thank you
When Update dont forget portuguese Files

<file name="$languagedir/Modifications.portuguese_pt.php" error="skip">
    <operation>
    <search position="end" />
        <add><![CDATA[
//shop Start Translate By Candidosa2
$txt['shop_info'] = 'Informa&ccedil;&otilde;es da loja SA';
$txt['shop_info2'] = 'SMF Hispano Live';
$txt['shop_info3'] = 'Informa&ccedil;&otilde;es Genaral';
$txt['shop_info4'] = 'Cr&eacute;ditos';

$txt['shop_per_new_post'] = 'por novo poste';
$txt['shop_per_new_topic'] = 'Per novo t&oacute;pico';
$txt['shop_credits'] = 'Cr&eacute;ditos da Loja';
$txt['shop_credits_msg'] = 'Se os valores personalizados s&atilde;o definidos para estas duas defini&ccedil;&otilde;es, elas substituir&atilde;o as configura&ccedil;&otilde;es definidas na p&aacute;gina de administra&ccedil;&atilde;o da Loja SA. Configure isso para "0" usar os valores padr&atilde;o (actualmente ' . $modSettings['shopprefix'] . $modSettings['shopPointTopic'] . $modSettings['shopsurfix'] . ' or t&oacute;pico e ' . $modSettings['shopprefix'] . $modSettings['shopPointPost'] . $modSettings['shopprefix'] . ' por poste)';
$txt['shop_bonuses_enabled'] = 'Activar da B&ocirc;nus Loja';
$txt['shop_bonuses_enabled_msg'] = 'B&ocirc;nus loja ser&aacute; produzir&aacute; efeitos neste f&oacute;rum';
$txt['shop_count_points_msg'] = 'Os membros receber&atilde;o cr&eacute;ditos Loja para postar neste f&oacute;rum.';
$txt['shop_count_points'] = 'Contar Pontos da Loja';

$txt['Shop_ver'] = 'Vers&atilde;o/Cr&eacute;ditos';

$txt['whoall_shop_bank'] = 'Vendo o <a href="' . $scripturl . '?action=shop;sa=bank">Banco da Loja</a>';
$txt['whoall_shop_gift'] = 'Enviar um <a href="' . $scripturl . '?action=shop;sa=gift">Presente</a>';
$txt['whoall_shop_inventory2'] = 'Vendo Membros no <a href="' . $scripturl . '?action=shop;sa=inventory2">invent&aacute;rio de loja</a>';
$txt['whoall_shop_inventory'] = 'Vendo o seu <a href="' . $scripturl . '?action=shop;sa=inventory">invent&aacute;rio de loja</a>';
$txt['whoall_shop_buy'] = 'Comprar itens no <a href="' . $scripturl . '?action=shop;sa=buy">F&oacute;rum da Loja</a>';
$txt['whoall_shop'] = 'Vendo o <a href="' . $scripturl . '?action=shop">F&oacute;rum da Loja</a>';
$txt['whoall_gameroom'] = 'Jogando na<a href="' . $scripturl . '?action=shop;sa=gameroom">Sala de jogos</a>';   

$txt['shop_mainten'] = 'Manuten&ccedil;&atilde;o';
$txt['shop_admin_usergroup'] = 'Fun&ccedil;&otilde;es de grupo de Membros';
$txt['View_Inventory2'] ='Ver invent&aacute;rio completo';
$txt['View_Inventory'] ='Ver invent&aacute;rio';
$txt['shop_settingsm'] = 'Configura&ccedil;&otilde;es principais';
$txt['MoneySettings'] = 'Configura&ccedil;&otilde;es de dinheiro';
$txt['shop_admin_invent'] = 'invent&aacute;rio';
$txt['itemsssss'] = 'Artigos';
$txt['AddItems'] = 'Adicionar artigos';
$txt['RestockItems'] = 'Artigos em reabastecimento';
$txt['shop_admin_catlist'] = 'Categorias';
$txt['MainSettings'] = 'Configura&ccedil;&otilde;es principais';
$txt['shop_procredit'] = 'Cr&eacute;ditos';
$txt['shop_shop2'] = 'SA loja';
$txt['shop_tab_main'] ='loja';

$txt['permissionhelp_manage_shop'] = 'Se o utilizador tem permiss&atilde;o para as Configura&ccedil;&otilde;es da administrar a Loja';
$txt['permissionname_manage_shop'] = 'Administra&ccedil;&atilde;o da Loja';
$txt['shop_adminmm2'] = 'Administrador da loja';

$txt['permissiongroup_simple_shop'] = 'Loja';
$txt['permissionname_view_shop'] = 'Acesso a loja';
$txt['permissionname_view_buy'] = 'Autorizado a comprar Artigos';
$txt['permissionhelp_view_buy'] = 'Se o utilizador &eacute; autorizado a comprar Artigos';
$txt['cannot_view_buy'] = 'Voc&ecirc; n&atilde;o pode comprar Artigos.';
$txt['permissionhelp_view_shop'] = 'Se o utilizador tem permiss&atilde;o para acessar a loja';
$txt['cannot_view_shop'] = 'Voc&ecirc; n&atilde;o pode ver a loja.';
$txt['permissiongroup_shop'] = 'Loja';
$txt['permissionname_view_gameroom'] = 'Acesso a Sala de jogos';
$txt['permissionhelp_view_gameroom'] = 'Se o utilizador tem permiss&atilde;o para acessar a Sala de jogos';
$txt['cannot_view_gameroom'] = 'Voc&ecirc; n&atilde;o pode ver na Sala de Jogos.';
$txt['permissionname_view_trade'] = 'Acesso ao Centro Com&eacute;rcial';
$txt['permissionhelp_view_trade'] = 'Se o utilizador tem permiss&atilde;o para acessar o Centro Com&eacute;rcial';
$txt['cannot_view_trade'] = 'Voc&ecirc; n&atilde;o pode ver o Centro Com&eacute;rcial.';
$txt['permissionname_view_bank'] = 'Acesso o Banco';
$txt['permissionhelp_view_bank'] = 'Se o utilizador tem permiss&atilde;o para acessar o Banco';
$txt['cannot_view_bank'] = 'Voc&ecirc; n&atilde;o pode ver o Banco.';
$txt['permissionname_view_gift'] = 'Permiss&atilde;o para enviar de presente';
$txt['permissionhelp_view_gift'] = 'Se o utilizador tem permiss&atilde;o para enviar de presente';
$txt['cannot_view_gift'] = 'Voc&ecirc; n&atilde;o pode enviar presentes.';
$txt['permissionname_view_othersinv'] = 'Permiss&atilde;o para ver outro Invent&aacute;rio';
$txt['permissionhelp_view_othersinv'] = 'Se o utilizador tem permiss&atilde;o para ver mais de Invent&aacute;rio';
$txt['cannot_view_othersinv'] = 'Voc&ecirc; n&atilde;o pode ver outros Invent&aacute;rio.';
//shop End Support SMFPT
]]></add>
    </operation>
</file>

[code]<file name="$languagedir/Modifications.portuguese_pt-utf8.php" error="skip">
    <operation>
    <search position="end" />
        <add><![CDATA[
//shop Start Translate By Candidosa2
$txt['shop_info'] = 'Informa&ccedil;&otilde;es da loja SA';
$txt['shop_info2'] = 'SMF Hispano Live';
$txt['shop_info3'] = 'Informa&ccedil;&otilde;es Genaral';
$txt['shop_info4'] = 'Cr&eacute;ditos';

$txt['shop_per_new_post'] = 'por novo poste';
$txt['shop_per_new_topic'] = 'Per novo t&oacute;pico';
$txt['shop_credits'] = 'Cr&eacute;ditos da Loja';
$txt['shop_credits_msg'] = 'Se os valores personalizados s&atilde;o definidos para estas duas defini&ccedil;&otilde;es, elas substituir&atilde;o as configura&ccedil;&otilde;es definidas na p&aacute;gina de administra&ccedil;&atilde;o da Loja SA. Configure isso para "0" usar os valores padr&atilde;o (actualmente ' . $modSettings['shopprefix'] . $modSettings['shopPointTopic'] . $modSettings['shopsurfix'] . ' or t&oacute;pico e ' . $modSettings['shopprefix'] . $modSettings['shopPointPost'] . $modSettings['shopprefix'] . ' por poste)';
$txt['shop_bonuses_enabled'] = 'Activar da B&ocirc;nus Loja';
$txt['shop_bonuses_enabled_msg'] = 'B&ocirc;nus loja ser&aacute; produzir&aacute; efeitos neste f&oacute;rum';
$txt['shop_count_points_msg'] = 'Os membros receber&atilde;o cr&eacute;ditos Loja para postar neste f&oacute;rum.';
$txt['shop_count_points'] = 'Contar Pontos da Loja';

$txt['Shop_ver'] = 'Vers&atilde;o/Cr&eacute;ditos';

$txt['whoall_shop_bank'] = 'Vendo o <a href="' . $scripturl . '?action=shop;sa=bank">Banco da Loja</a>';
$txt['whoall_shop_gift'] = 'Enviar um <a href="' . $scripturl . '?action=shop;sa=gift">Presente</a>';
$txt['whoall_shop_inventory2'] = 'Vendo Membros no <a href="' . $scripturl . '?action=shop;sa=inventory2">invent&aacute;rio de loja</a>';
$txt['whoall_shop_inventory'] = 'Vendo o seu <a href="' . $scripturl . '?action=shop;sa=inventory">invent&aacute;rio de loja</a>';
$txt['whoall_shop_buy'] = 'Comprar itens no <a href="' . $scripturl . '?action=shop;sa=buy">F&oacute;rum da Loja</a>';
$txt['whoall_shop'] = 'Vendo o <a href="' . $scripturl . '?action=shop">F&oacute;rum da Loja</a>';
$txt['whoall_gameroom'] = 'Jogando na<a href="' . $scripturl . '?action=shop;sa=gameroom">Sala de jogos</a>';   

$txt['shop_mainten'] = 'Manuten&ccedil;&atilde;o';
$txt['shop_admin_usergroup'] = 'Fun&ccedil;&otilde;es de grupo de Membros';
$txt['View_Inventory2'] ='Ver invent&aacute;rio completo';
$txt['View_Inventory'] ='Ver invent&aacute;rio';
$txt['shop_settingsm'] = 'Configura&ccedil;&otilde;es principais';
$txt['MoneySettings'] = 'Configura&ccedil;&otilde;es de dinheiro';
$txt['shop_admin_invent'] = 'invent&aacute;rio';
$txt['itemsssss'] = 'Artigos';
$txt['AddItems'] = 'Adicionar artigos';
$txt['RestockItems'] = 'Artigos em reabastecimento';
$txt['shop_admin_catlist'] = 'Categorias';
$txt['MainSettings'] = 'Configura&ccedil;&otilde;es principais';
$txt['shop_procredit'] = 'Cr&eacute;ditos';
$txt['shop_shop2'] = 'SA loja';
$txt['shop_tab_main'] ='loja';

$txt['permissionhelp_manage_shop'] = 'Se o utilizador tem permiss&atilde;o para as Configura&ccedil;&otilde;es da administrar a Loja';
$txt['permissionname_manage_shop'] = 'Administra&ccedil;&atilde;o da Loja';
$txt['shop_adminmm2'] = 'Administrador da loja';

$txt['permissiongroup_simple_shop'] = 'Loja';
$txt['permissionname_view_shop'] = 'Acesso a loja';
$txt['permissionname_view_buy'] = 'Autorizado a comprar Artigos';
$txt['permissionhelp_view_buy'] = 'Se o utilizador &eacute; autorizado a comprar Artigos';
$txt['cannot_view_buy'] = 'Voc&ecirc; n&atilde;o pode comprar Artigos.';
$txt['permissionhelp_view_shop'] = 'Se o utilizador tem permiss&atilde;o para acessar a loja';
$txt['cannot_view_shop'] = 'Voc&ecirc; n&atilde;o pode ver a loja.';
$txt['permissiongroup_shop'] = 'Loja';
$txt['permissionname_view_gameroom'] = 'Acesso a Sala de jogos';
$txt['permissionhelp_view_gameroom'] = 'Se o utilizador tem permiss&atilde;o para acessar a Sala de jogos';
$txt['cannot_view_gameroom'] = 'Voc&ecirc; n&atilde;o pode ver na Sala de Jogos.';
$txt['permissionname_view_trade'] = 'Acesso ao Centro Com&eacute;rcial';
$txt['permissionhelp_view_trade'] = 'Se o utilizador tem permiss&atilde;o para acessar o Centro Com&eacute;rcial';
$txt['cannot_view_trade'] = 'Voc&ecirc; n&atilde;o pode ver o Centro Com&eacute;rcial.';
$txt['permissionname_view_bank'] = 'Acesso o Banco';
$txt['permissionhelp_view_bank'] = 'Se o utilizador tem permiss&atilde;o para acessar o Banco';
$txt['cannot_view_bank'] = 'Voc&ecirc; n&atilde;o pode ver o Banco.';
$txt['permissionname_view_gift'] = 'Permiss&atilde;o para enviar de presente';
$txt['permissionhelp_view_gift'] = 'Se o utilizador tem permiss&atilde;o para enviar de presente';
$txt['cannot_view_gift'] = 'Voc&ecirc; n&atilde;o pode enviar presentes.';
$txt['permissionname_view_othersinv'] = 'Permiss&atilde;o para ver outro Invent&aacute;rio';
$txt['permissionhelp_view_othersinv'] = 'Se o utilizador tem permiss&atilde;o para ver mais de Invent&aacute;rio';
$txt['cannot_view_othersinv'] = 'Voc&ecirc; n&atilde;o pode ver outros Invent&aacute;rio.';
//shop End Support SMFPT
]]></add>
    </operation>
</file>

TrickyRicky

Where would i find new items like a Change Member Group

??

Tien

How to reset the total credit for member? I have just installed this and I am seeing all members having 1000 credits in their profiles.  ???

Tien

When I am trying to "buy item", I received the following error.

Field 'trading' doesn't have a default value
File: C:\HostingSpaces\xxx\xxx.com\wwwroot\Sources\shop2\Shop_db.php
Line: 606

Please help.

jcc10

I have tryed just adding the GIF to the directory where the other images are stored and it did not pick up the image file, I am using a non-default theme, and If you could add how to do this to some kind of readme that would be nice.

Jcc10

Kendrall

Silly question, but one I've been trying to find the answer for...

Adding new custom items to the shop; I'm guessing I'll have to manually insert these items into the source code, or is there an easier method to do this?

Advertisement: