News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

ST Shop

Started by Diego Andrés, June 13, 2009, 06:06:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr E S Stranger

Kendrall, thanks again for your help. I was able to get everything up and working.

Only other questions about this mod that I have are:

1) Has anyone been able to figure out hot to fix the pay table for the "Pairs" game? It just says coming soon.

2) Is there a way to change the chances of winning in each game?

3) How do I go about adding more games to the game shop?

Thanks for any help that can be given.

Kendrall

Quote from: Mr E S Stranger on December 07, 2012, 11:37:53 AM
Kendrall, thanks again for your help. I was able to get everything up and working.

Anytime. :)

hcfwesker

Quote from: Mr E S Stranger on December 06, 2012, 10:33:10 AMThe only issue, thus far, that I have found is none of the images are visible.

ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS check the SMF Default theme when having an issue with a MOD on a custom theme.  The images folder is theme specific, meaning you must copy the shopimg folder (and images within) from default/images over to your custom them images.

Mr E S Stranger

Quote from: hcfwesker on December 10, 2012, 05:30:01 PM
Quote from: Mr E S Stranger on December 06, 2012, 10:33:10 AMThe only issue, thus far, that I have found is none of the images are visible.

ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS check the SMF Default theme when having an issue with a MOD on a custom theme.  The images folder is theme specific, meaning you must copy the shopimg folder (and images within) from default/images over to your custom them images.

Hey, thanks for the advice, I was able to get everything up and working.

As it is now, do you know of a way to fix the pay table for the game "Pairs"? It just says "Coming Soon".

For that matter, how do you change any of the pay tables? I know how to change the payouts, but I'm unable to find where to change the pay table.

Is there a place to change the % of winning each game?

Thanks for your help.

salilus

Goodman854

I have an issue. When I installed the mod everyone has 1000 Credits automatically to start with (minus one member who has 2000) I dunno if this is because I used another shop mod before but is their a quick script I can use to reset everyone's points to zero?

EDIT: NVM you just have to upload his modified install script and run it again to set everyone to zero. Read back on previous post.
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=317308.msg2603431#msg2603431

Mr E S Stranger

Alright, we went live with this mod today. Within one hour, a member was able to find a glitch with the steal credits. If they use it too many times unsuccessfully and lose all of their positive Karma, it gives them the most amount of Karma possible (65525).

Is there a way to fix this? Maybe instead of taking away positive karma, it gives a negative one instead?

AllanD

How would I remove the shop button in the menu. I just needed the mod for the point system.
Check out this great sites.
KnD Hosting

AllanD

Can anyone help me out with the above and also wanted to remove the the inventory out of the postbit.
Check out this great sites.
KnD Hosting

FireDitto

I'd love a shop item that is determined on a "Random Dice Roll". The item itself can just be a "rock", but I need it to choose between a ******ty pebble, and the rare gem - for example XD

This would be the set up in Admin for a SINGLE item.

Name: The title of the item
Description:
Price:
Stock:
Category:
Image:

Delete Y/N
Enable Y/N

Then the options:

Enter # items to pick from in the Roll (eg, 3, 5, 20 etc)
Enter each Item's name (Item A, Item B, Item C)
% of each item's chance out of 100 to be drawn (eg 1%,4%,15%,30%,50% - would need to total 100%)
(Perhaps the visual of the two above set up in a similar manner as the Censored Words A = B and the 'add more' option that reveals more A = B boxes.)

To give user*: Eg, if the code ran an Item A, B, B, D, E, A, C and the number given here was 3, than the first three (A,B,B) would be given to the User. This bit isn't completely vital; but I would really, really, really love it to be included if possible :D

Add An Item / Edit

Hopefully that makes sense. Please feel free to ask for further clarification.
Second Pass Weyr<br />An AU Pernse RPG<br /><br />SMF 2.0.6 with SP 2.3.5

allweb

Hi there,
I uninstalled this mod on one of my forums and it has left behind the following:

1976 Credits
View Inventory
Send Credits/Gift

under all members names in their posts/replies

Is there a way to remove this  ???

Thanks for any help

FireDitto

Hey xD

I want to use the Shop Mod to show who owns what (namely pets for our game) and how many they own... but the mod doesn't show multiples on the "Who owns this item" page, it just states for example:

4 people own 5 gold firelizards. It doesn't tell you who owns the additional one, you have to dig through each of their personal inventories.

Is there a way I can edit the code for the "Who owns items" page that will show quantities?

Thank you!
Second Pass Weyr<br />An AU Pernse RPG<br /><br />SMF 2.0.6 with SP 2.3.5

BikerChick

This is a great shop mod... it had all the features I was looking for.  I do have a couple questions though... I'm pretty new at all this.  LOL

1 ~ Is there a way to add more games to the game room?

2 ~ We've had a bunch of members deposit money in the bank, but no one can take their money back out.  How can I fix this?

Thanks in advance for any help!

hcfwesker

Quote1 ~ Is there a way to add more games to the game room?

Not entirely sure, but you may be able to add arcade games from SMF Arcade - http://www.smfarcade.info/ (which seems to be down right now.)

Quote2 ~ We've had a bunch of members deposit money in the bank, but no one can take their money back out.  How can I fix this?

Check the Shop Admin settings.  look for the settings for the Bank, you may have the default setting where they have to deposit, as well as withdraw a certain amount.  Just adjust the amount settings and see if that works.

DeroZ

sa shop allows disable trade for a specific item?

now i'm testing smfshop and i can not disable trade of a specific item  :(

Tikkuy

I'm having a bit of a problem with this. The shop is working okay, but the images I upload into my item_images directory aren't. They're showing up when I look at their direct links, but they won't actually pop up when I try and set an image for a specific item.

Any clues as to why this is happening?

Eskuineko

Oye Diego Andrés ¿abandonaste el soporte a este mod? veo que no entras por acá y tiene más de 1 año 2 meses sin actualzaciones :-\

He probado el otro mod pero es muy simple, si aún estás dando soporte a este mod me gustaría que incorporaras nuevas características, lo tienen los mod de otros foros ;)

elf_fu

Quote from: Mr E S Stranger on December 19, 2012, 03:21:01 PM
Alright, we went live with this mod today. Within one hour, a member was able to find a glitch with the steal credits. If they use it too many times unsuccessfully and lose all of their positive Karma, it gives them the most amount of Karma possible (65525).

Is there a way to fix this? Maybe instead of taking away positive karma, it gives a negative one instead?

I just want to say that I am experiencing this bug as well on my forum. :3

GR

elf_fu

Hello!

I have discovered a small error with this mod.

I cannot view more than 1 page of an inventory currently. For example, I have four pages in my inventory, however, when I try and click page 2, 3, 4--I keep getting the error that "This user does not exist," past page 1.

Does/did anyone else have this error and any idea how I can fix it please?

SMF version 2.0.5, SA Shop 1.0 RC 1, several mods I can list if needed too.

http://gr.2phatgeeks.com/index.php?action=shop;sa=inventory;next2=;sort=0;start=10 <-- This link brings up "This user does not exist,"
Screen shot attached

GR

hcfwesker

Guests can't access your forum :(

Quote from: elf_fu on September 27, 2013, 06:35:23 PMhttp://gr.2phatgeeks.com/index.php?action=shop;sa=inventory;next2=;sort=0;start=10 <-- This link brings up "This user does not exist,"
Screen shot attached

If you don't mind posting, what's the link when viewing the first page of the member's shop inventory?

Can you try removing this part from the URL and see if it shows you the 2nd page? 

next2=;sort=0;

Guess it'd be easier if I just post the link with it removed :P

http://gr.2phatgeeks.com/index.php?action=shop;sa=inventory;start=10

then change 10 to 20, 30, and so on at the end of the URL to see if other pages are viewable.  Just wanna test something.

Advertisement: