News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

ST Shop

Started by Diego Andrés, June 13, 2009, 06:06:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elf_fu

Quote from: hcfwesker on September 28, 2013, 01:12:35 AM
Guests can't access your forum :(

Quote from: elf_fu on September 27, 2013, 06:35:23 PMhttp://gr.2phatgeeks.com/index.php?action=shop;sa=inventory;next2=;sort=0;start=10 <-- This link brings up "This user does not exist,"
Screen shot attached

If you don't mind posting, what's the link when viewing the first page of the member's shop inventory?

Can you try removing this part from the URL and see if it shows you the 2nd page? 

next2=;sort=0;

Guess it'd be easier if I just post the link with it removed :P

http://gr.2phatgeeks.com/index.php?action=shop;sa=inventory;start=10

then change 10 to 20, 30, and so on at the end of the URL to see if other pages are viewable.  Just wanna test something.

Hi again hcfwesker!

I'm sorry about the guest access. Because of the content rating of our site, certain forums and actions aren't viewable to guests. I did a double peek at our guest group permissions to see if there was a means to allow guests to view shop/inventory, but I don't see one there.

I don't mind posting the link to the first page of the inventory, as it's a link to my inventory as admin: http://gr.2phatgeeks.com/index.php?action=shop;sa=inventory;next2=GreaterRealms

http://gr.2phatgeeks.com/index.php?action=shop;sa=inventory;start=10 ^^^^This works!

So any idea as to why my site is giving me http://gr.2phatgeeks.com/index.php?action=shop;sa=inventory;next2=;sort=10;start=20 when clicking the pages link in the inventory?

Thank you again for helping me!

GR

hcfwesker

The problem here, from what I can see, the "Next2=" should be the memberID after the equal sign.  But it doesn't save it when browsing.  The only fix I can offer is when members view their OWN inventory it will show on the next pages ( just NOT for when they look at other member's inventory). 

Though, if you wanted to, you could change the limit for items shown per page, so it just shows all the items on page 1.  Like, change the LIMIT from 10 to something like 50 or 100.  Just have a long page to scroll to view all of a members items depending on how many they have.  Though, sometimes LIMITs are there for a reason so it doesn't cause much stress on pulling items from your databse.  I could be wrong, though.

Diego Andrés

Sorry for the delay, I'll try to find some time to check this bugs.

Thanks and regards

SMF Tricks - Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

elf_fu

Quote from: hcfwesker on September 28, 2013, 11:11:04 PM
The problem here, from what I can see, the "Next2=" should be the memberID after the equal sign.  But it doesn't save it when browsing.  The only fix I can offer is when members view their OWN inventory it will show on the next pages ( just NOT for when they look at other member's inventory). 

Though, if you wanted to, you could change the limit for items shown per page, so it just shows all the items on page 1.  Like, change the LIMIT from 10 to something like 50 or 100.  Just have a long page to scroll to view all of a members items depending on how many they have.  Though, sometimes LIMITs are there for a reason so it doesn't cause much stress on pulling items from your databse.  I could be wrong, though.

This is a silly newbie question--but do you happen to know where I might change the limit for items shown for now--to see how it works for now?

QuoteSorry for the delay, I'll try to find some time to check this bugs.

Thanks and regards

Real life first! I appreciate the response, thank you!

GR

hcfwesker

Quote from: elf_fu on September 30, 2013, 11:58:24 AMdo you happen to know where I might change the limit for items shown for now--to see how it works for now?

Sources/shop2/Shop_db.php

Find
WHERE userid = {int:userid}
LIMIT {int:start}, 10

Replace 10 with a higher number, like 50 or 100

Page numbers will still be shown at the bottom of the page, even though all items are shown on 1 page.

Schachazubi

The SA Shop is very very nice work and works very well. Thanks for the mod!

But I have a little Question:

At the phpBB-Board I use additional, there also is the possibility to show buyed Items on the Signature.
But on phpBB Board, the Images of the Items are thumbnailed automatically - and can be opened fullsized with using Highslide.

Would be great to have the same feature on a SMF-Board!

LG, Peter

DSystem

Very good this Congratulations MOD developers. I'm doing some tests to deploy it in my forum.

So I need a detail and needed some help.

It shouldn't be too hard. Need a tip on how to make an adaptation.

I need every positive karma be added 10 credits.

And every negative karma is subtracted 10 credits. Could someone help me?

FireDitto

Would it be possible to add the ability to view all users pocket/bank accounts?

At the moment, it's only possible to see the top ten, but I'd really like to be able to see everyone.
Second Pass Weyr<br />An AU Pernse RPG<br /><br />SMF 2.0.6 with SP 2.3.5

DSystem

Quote from: dsystem on November 29, 2013, 07:26:57 PM
I need every positive karma be added 10 credits.

And every negative karma is subtracted 10 credits. Could someone help me?

I managed to make this script to integrate the kama to the sa-shop.

As I watched other members with the same difficulty I am putting here the solution.

Changes made in/source/karma.php

Before
// Change by one.
updateMemberData($_REQUEST['uid'], array($dir == 1 ? 'karma_good' : 'karma_bad' => '+'));

After
// Change by one.
updateMemberData($_REQUEST['uid'], array($dir == 1 ? 'karma_good' : 'karma_bad' => '+'));
        if ($dir == 1) {
        $request = $smcFunc['db_query']('', "
        UPDATE {$db_prefix}members
        SET cash = cash + 10
        WHERE id_member=".$_REQUEST['uid']."
        "); }
        else {
        $request = $smcFunc['db_query']('', "
        UPDATE {$db_prefix}members
        SET cash = cash - 10
        WHERE id_member=".$_REQUEST['uid']."
        "); }

hcfwesker

I've noticed the MOD was updated last month but don't see any change log.  Was hoping something to allow members to re-arrange their inventory would have been added.

hcfwesker

Quote from: hcfwesker on December 29, 2013, 10:12:47 PMWas hoping something to allow members to re-arrange their inventory would have been added.

I've integrated this feature myself, if you're interested in the coding (1 column added to shop_property database and a few file edits) to possibly add it to an updated versions.  It just adds a button to the member's own inventory list "move to top", where they can move an item to the front of their inventory, and do this as many times to rearrange their invenotry to appear how they'd like it to.

Diego Andrés

Quote from: hcfwesker on December 31, 2013, 03:11:07 PM
Quote from: hcfwesker on December 29, 2013, 10:12:47 PMWas hoping something to allow members to re-arrange their inventory would have been added.

I've integrated this feature myself, if you're interested in the coding (1 column added to shop_property database and a few file edits) to possibly add it to an updated versions.  It just adds a button to the member's own inventory list "move to top", where they can move an item to the front of their inventory, and do this as many times to rearrange their invenotry to appear how they'd like it to.

Would be great if you share that.

Sorry all of you I'll start working on the Shop this week.

hcfwesker

No problem, you want me to supply everything in a post here, or pack up the instructions in a zip file?

how it works, is when the "move to top" button is clicked, it adds the current timestamp to a new column 'favorite_item' in _shop_property databse ... in which it orders the items by that timestamp DESC, followed by itemid DESC if they havent selected an item to re-order.   It reorders both on their shop inventory page, and their shop display in posts/signatures.  It works great and my members are loving the option.

Diego Andrés

Great, would be better in a zip file.

Thanks!

skeletonkiss

If I wanted to make an item that would send a pm from the user, to my admin account, similarly to the Email Admin item only a PM instead of an email, how would I go about doing this?

Kimmie

Mod page says it has been updated to cover 2.0.8 but the file name still says 1.0 RC1.  Has it been updated?

Diego Andrés

Not really, just for those who sometimes ask if still working in smf 2.0.8.

But I'll be working in the mod soon

Neville

Hi everyone  :)
Can I add items to members' inventories with Sa Shop?  :)

elf_fu

Quote from: hcfwesker on September 30, 2013, 06:49:13 PM
Quote from: elf_fu on September 30, 2013, 11:58:24 AMdo you happen to know where I might change the limit for items shown for now--to see how it works for now?

Sources/shop2/Shop_db.php

Find
         LIMIT {int:start}, 10

Replace 10 with a higher number, like 50 or 100

Page numbers will still be shown at the bottom of the page, even though all items are shown on 1 page.

Hi there!
My forum is: gr.2phatgeeks.com
Version: SMF 2.0.8
Mods: A TON, if you need a list just let me know
Permissions: Because of the 18+ rating of my writing board, most permissions are set to members only. Sorry about that.

I'd noticed that this error where I can't click on page 2 in user's inventory again was happening. As well as if I display their 10 inventory purchases in their signatures, the images (for instance, my admin account has bought 1 rock) display twice.

I double checked today my Sources/shopdb and notices that I have the limit to 50. The user's inventory I was looking at definitely did not have 50 displayed on a page.

Example: I click on this members inventory. The URL for the first page of their inventory looks like this: http://gr.2phatgeeks.com/index.php?action=shop;sa=inventory;next2=The%20Redneck
I click on the #2 to see the second page of their inventory, and the URL now looks like this:   http://gr.2phatgeeks.com/index.php?action=shop;sa=inventory;next2=;sort=0;start=10

// Now we need the items in the users inventory
      $result =  $smcFunc['db_query']('', '
         SELECT itemid, id, comment, trading, tradecost
         FROM {db_prefix}shop_property
         LIMIT {int:start}, 50
         ',
         array(
         'start' => $context['start'],
         'userid' => $userid,
            )
         );

Any ideas on how I might fix the inventory display error or the signature display error? I've attached screenshots if they're needed as well as my Sources/Shop2/Shopdb.php. Thank you!

GR

NanaoChan

How do I translate it into Spanish?

Advertisement: