ST Shop

Started by Diego Andrés, June 13, 2009, 06:06:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diego Andrés

That is not related neither to sa shop or smf shop.
It's just a shop mod, not a karma shop mod.
Why would I include in smf 2.1 core settings for a mod that its no more a core feature (karma)?

SMF Tricks - Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

Cylent1

Quote from: Diego Andrés on November 07, 2014, 05:39:47 PM
That is not related neither to sa shop or smf shop.
It's just a shop mod, not a karma shop mod.
Why would I include in smf 2.1 core settings for a mod that its no more a core feature (karma)?
Point Taken!

How would I go about restting points to zero? for some strange reason everybody starts off with 1000 points, and in shop settings,
members are supposed to receive in my case 3 points upon registration.  Is there a fix or setting for that?
Also could you tell me where I would be able to modify a file to delete the links in post profiles for veiw inventory and send points/gift
under the avatar? i would like to not use those .

***EDIT***
I registered a new user and it started out at 0, so thats not a issue now.
I just need to know how to reset points count. 

hcfwesker

Quote from: Cylent1 on November 07, 2014, 05:52:24 PM
I just need to know how to reset points count.

Either by mnaually doing it member by member in the Shop Admin menu.  Or running an sql in the database to SET 'cash' (or 'cashBank') = '0' ; or whatever amount you want.

Check this post: http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=317308.msg3039544;topicseen#msg3039544

Diego Andrés

Okay folks, here's your christmas gift, some screenshots of the new SA Shop version for SMF 2.1  ;D
19 pictures  :P

Still working in the mod unfortunately.
Remaining stuff:

- Games room
- A few maintenance stuff, e.g. Clear all logs, delete all items, etc
- Membergroup credits send
- Use items (at the end of the road because of laziness  ::))

Anyway, it's going to be finished before the end of the year.

The mod it's using hooks, that means no files edit.
3 file edits so far because there were no hooks for that specific stuff, but there are not going to be more file edits.

fabriig2

quisiera traduccion en idioma español para SA Shop 1.0 RC1 gracias

hcfwesker

If I could make a suggestion/recommendation.  The Shop Items that appear in the post profile, if there can be an admin option to have it be a "pop-up" box.  So if a member has many items, it doesn't clutter up the post profile.  Like 'Item Inventory' could be clicked and a small box appears next to it with the member's shop items.

SA™

wow nice work on updating this mod looking nice 8)
http://samods.github.io/SAChatBar/

Xbox Live: smokerthecheese 360 or xbone
My Work
Piano Movers / Delivery service
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.
F*** it, I'm screwed -___-

Diego Andrés

Actually you can still set the number of items that will appear in the post profile.
Anyway, that's a pretty good idea, I'm going to add that as an additional option in the admin settings.

Quote from: fabriig2 on December 30, 2014, 05:31:49 AM
quisiera traduccion en idioma español para SA Shop 1.0 RC1 gracias

Por favor utiliza ingles para escribir en estos foros.
La versión actual ya cuenta con una traducción al español. Si estas usando spanish_latin, simplemente renombrar los archivos de idioma de spanish_es a spanish_latin

Quote from: SA™ on December 30, 2014, 01:53:55 PM
wow nice work on updating this mod looking nice 8)

Thank you, it took too long, but finally this mod is getting updated  :P

Almost forgot, use items it's finished, but still working in some items, and in adding new ones. There are a few items that got a total clean because they were nasty and useless in some cases :P

SA™

QuoteThank you, it took too long, but finally this mod is getting updated

better late than never  :P
http://samods.github.io/SAChatBar/

Xbox Live: smokerthecheese 360 or xbone
My Work
Piano Movers / Delivery service
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.
F*** it, I'm screwed -___-

Diego Andrés

Two new pics, the first one includes a new feature!
Now you can select which items you would like to restock, instead of restocking all the items  :P

hcfwesker

Quote from: Diego Andrés on December 30, 2014, 01:58:39 PM
Actually you can still set the number of items that will appear in the post profile.
Anyway, that's a pretty good idea, I'm going to add that as an additional option in the admin settings.

Oh, yes, but members just feel special when they can show off all their items.  Thanx for the consideration. 

And, I do have another suggestion, which I think many people would appreciate.  The option to reorder how your items displayed.  Normally we had to either customize the 'ORDER BY' statement, or do different custom modding.   It would be AMAZING if it could be done in the same way this is done -- > http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=1328

That way, members have the freedom of easily re-ordering their item display with the 'drag and drop' system.

Diego Andrés

Yes I have thought that a lot.
What do you think about adding a 'fav' option in the inventory?
So that way the fav items will come first.

belok25

I have the SA Shop installed in my forum. It worked perfectly fine until I upgrade the forum to 2.0.9. The credits info appear twice in postbit.

I tried to uninstall the Mod and the credit info didn't disappear.

I tried to install other ShopMod instead. The same thing happened.

Does anyone know how to delete it?

I actually plan to install SA Shop again once the problem is solved.

Diego Andrés

Quote from: belok25 on January 12, 2015, 10:35:32 PM
I have the SA Shop installed in my forum. It worked perfectly fine until I upgrade the forum to 2.0.9. The credits info appear twice in postbit.

I tried to uninstall the Mod and the credit info didn't disappear.

I tried to install other ShopMod instead. The same thing happened.

Does anyone know how to delete it?

I actually plan to install SA Shop again once the problem is solved.
Attach your display.template.php of that theme you're using. If it doesn't have, use the one that's in the default theme.
And tell me which mod did you leave installed, SA Shop, or SMF Shop.

New screenshots update!
Here are some new screenshots, I've been busy but I finally finished the Games Room.

Features:
- Less coding for handle the game an the payments, just one array for each game.
- Now you can set the payments and the amount you'll lose.
- If the payout of some item is set to 0, it won't appear in the payouts list.
- Nicer presentation  :P

Maybe I'll add two or three games more, but before I need to work in some asked features.
- Items pop-up box
- Favourite items
- Limit the number of an specific item per member.

Also I need to add a few missing icons

Regards

Galaxy Computers

Is it possible to see this in action?
Wade Morris
Amarillo, Texas

Morris Technologies Computer Support Forum

Diego Andrés

The new version? Not yet

Dai Li

I would like to be able to limit an item to being purchasable and visible in the shop only for administrators - these items are intended to be very special rewards for deeds around the board, like awards but they actually do something, so I need them to be listable in the member's inventory, but not be purchasable by just anybody, we intend to gift them, and I don't want the members knowing what's possible to get. Is it possible to do that? If so, how?
Another thing is, how we have ours set up, some of these items are meant to be purchased more than once, and should be able to be stacked - ergo, they only display once in inventory, with a numerical value showing how many 'copies' of that item a user has. Is this doable, as well?
Thanks ahead of time!

Tikkuy

Very excited to implement the 2.1 version on my forum. Good luck with it!

Diego Andrés

Quote from: Dai Li on January 31, 2015, 10:53:41 PM
I would like to be able to limit an item to being purchasable and visible in the shop only for administrators - these items are intended to be very special rewards for deeds around the board, like awards but they actually do something, so I need them to be listable in the member's inventory, but not be purchasable by just anybody, we intend to gift them, and I don't want the members knowing what's possible to get. Is it possible to do that? If so, how?
Another thing is, how we have ours set up, some of these items are meant to be purchased more than once, and should be able to be stacked - ergo, they only display once in inventory, with a numerical value showing how many 'copies' of that item a user has. Is this doable, as well?
Thanks ahead of time!

1- It's possible, but I would say that an awards mod should be the best option to do that.
2- I'll include that in the options maybe.

Dai Li

I found a way of doing it fine enough, just hid the item row if the given item was disabled and the user viewing it wasn't an admin. Still shows in inventory. Actually figured out how to hide given categories from users that aren't admins, too, so that works fine enough for us.

I actually had another question - I'm not sure what all is in the $shopitem array, nor how to find out. What I need is a way to display the comment on items in places besides the actual inventory page (so on the profile page, for instance, as a tooltip), so is there a variable that can be used for that outside the inventory page? If so, what is it?

Edit: -cough- Never mind, found it in the Load.php and forced it to pull comment, too.

Advertisement: