News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

ST Shop

Started by Diego Andrés, June 13, 2009, 06:06:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

razzy

hope im in the right place.

i've been scouring the net (along with a couple of friends), to find a Mod like this. Everything was going smoothly until I bumped into this issue in the install area. All tests but these were successful.

Execute Modification    ./Themes/core/Display.template.php    Test failed
      1.    Add After    ./Themes/core/Display.template.php    Test failed
      2.    Add Before    ./Themes/core/Display.template.php    Test successful

please please please help.

Diego Andrés

Quote from: razzy on August 17, 2017, 08:50:54 PM
hope im in the right place.

i've been scouring the net (along with a couple of friends), to find a Mod like this. Everything was going smoothly until I bumped into this issue in the install area. All tests but these were successful.

Execute Modification    ./Themes/core/Display.template.php    Test failed
      1.    Add After    ./Themes/core/Display.template.php    Test failed
      2.    Add Before    ./Themes/core/Display.template.php    Test successful

please please please help.

That isn't vital for the installing of this mod, you shouldn't worry about it.

SMF Tricks - Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

razzy

Oh nice! hopefully it works. I'll give it a shot. -crosses fingers-

razzy

It works!
Thank you so much for the nudge in the right direction. My members are going to go bonkers over this one, once I fully set it up.

=)

inkvfd

I am running SA Shop on 2.0.14 and it works great. What I would line how can I add more items.php like Rock.php. We wanted to make one for coffee because we can not change the statement after the uses of the item. If we copy rock.php and change it ti coffee we get a white page when we click add item. How do we add more items.php like Rock.php. I know we will need to edit an other file to make the drop-down work but do not know what one.

jack001

After installing, to few members I gave 1000 points and to others 0 points even though they were having posts and topics. How can I fix it?
https://www.edufor.xyz Edutainment forum - Education with Entertainment!

Dwev

-Rock Lee-

Quote from: Dwev on February 25, 2018, 05:56:52 AM
Is this page running on this mod?

https://smftricks.com/index.php?action=store

I think it's a personal modification of the author, or it may have some basis in the mod that was edited for what it required.

Regards!
¡Regresando como cual Fenix! ~ Bomber Code
Ayudas - Aportes - Tutoriales - Y mucho mas!!!

Diego Andrés

Dwev

Quote from: Diego Andrés on February 25, 2018, 09:57:17 AM
No, that's the smf store by smfhacks

Thank you for sharing this info.

Is the look a theme or is it all done in css?

And if it is a theme, do you know where it can be purchased?
Because it seems a nice starting point for making a shop that's incorporated with our forum.
(and it won't look like your store of course, we don't like imitations).

Diego Andrés

Quote from: Dwev on February 25, 2018, 05:49:37 PM
Quote from: Diego Andrés on February 25, 2018, 09:57:17 AM
No, that's the smf store by smfhacks

Thank you for sharing this info.

Is the look theme or all done in css?

And if it is a theme, do you know where it can be purchased?
Because it seems a nice starting point for making a shop that's incorporated with our forum.

We edited the store to fit our site design.
Please don't let discussion go off topic.

Regards

Arskrigitsioniets

When I buy test item for 10 credits, I get -955 credits in my pocket... That's a bug.

Diego Andrés

It's already fixed for the future release

Vallandil

Hello, hopefully can someone help me out
i got 2 issues.

When one of my members purchases something in the shop they always get more than one. It seems like they can't choose to buy just one.
How can I solve this issue?
My other issue is that the credits don't show up in the profile on my theme, as doesn't the inventory show up in the siggy.

thank you in advance

razzy

So my mini project got shelved for more than a yr, in a sense. Although I'm picking it back up and am almost finished it. The forum is a monster, to say the least.

So somehow I have "1.0 RC1" Shop on a "2.0.15" board. Needless to say I should Uninstall "1.0 RC1" and install "      SMFShop4.0.1forSMF2.0.zip"..right?

Anyways...I'm a broke nerd, so this next bit I hate to even mention because I cannot afford to pay anyone to help. Although is it possible to expand on 'rock.php', to make multiple 'image' based items to be purchased to indefinitely sit in the users Inventory? Possibly along with custom 'folders' for the categories?

If anyone can help, even in the smallest of ways I would be eternally greatful. Here or pm...anything please. <3

Diego Andrés

I'd recommend you using SMF Shop instead of SA Shop.
Personally I won't be updating this mod on SMF 2.0, update will only be available for SMF 2.1 in the future.

razzy

SMFShop is what I ended up installing. Unsure how or why I had 1.0 RC1 of SA Shop. O.o. Anyways, the install went smoothly, but the credits in profiles, and shop in the top menu are nowhere to be seen.

Error was in: ./Sources/Subs.php
and I'm using a custom theme called Army.

If I can figure out those issues, I'll be halfway done. Next I just need to figure out how to add 'image' items, like multiple 'rock.php's and lots of them.

Really looking forward to see what you do with the SMF 2.1 update. I'd even be all for paying for it..

Diego Andrés

ST Shop 3.0 released for SMF 2.1 RC1 as promised.
I don't have time to add spanish translation right now and to properly update readme/descriptions, but mod is ready to be tested and used I guess  :)

Oldiesmann

Just upgraded my site from 2.0 to 2.1 and ran into a few issues...

First, the mod won't install properly if you previously had the shop mod installed (eg the tables already exist). You have to manually add the new columns to the tables or you'll get an error when trying to install the mod ("Unknown column 'catid'").

Second, when I go into the shop admin I see these:

8192: Non-static method Shop::getFeed() should not be called statically
.../index.php?action=shopfeed&amp;_=1550342032145

8: Undefined index: lfyi
.../Themes/default/ShopAdmin.template.php (Line 33)
Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

Diego Andrés

Thanks.
I never worked on an upgrade file as of yet as the previous version of this mod was not used as much as the other Shop mod, but I definitely have in mind something for that other mod perhaps, but also following logic users of SMF Shop will keep themselves on that path.

I'll look into the other issue, that was literally the last thingy I added to the mod I guess I didn't test it properly, thanks.

Advertisement: