News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

ST Shop

Started by Diego Andrés, June 13, 2009, 06:06:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diego Andrés

SMF Tricks - Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

hannes_kann_es

Is there any way to give users the credits based on their current amount of postings and started threads when installing this shop in a populated forum?

Dave J

Hi,

I have done a test install of SMF 2.1 RC1 and decided to check out the ST Shop. It installed with no errors but once I opened it put all the settings in place for it to function and added credits to my test member I got the errors in the image below.

Also I cannot get the games to work every time I click on the 'Games Room' tab it says 'Your pass for the games room has expired, please buy a new pass at the shop! ' then I go to the shop there is nothing there for me or the test member to buy a pass.

Ok a quick update from the posting above.

I have now uninstalled the Mod and now get constant errors

Type of error: General
Hook call: function "Shop::initialize" in file /home1/mysite/public_html/test could not be called. http://www.mysite.co.uk/test/index.php?action=admin;area=logs;sa=errorlog;desc

Ok now I know the above 'Hook Call' was becuase the hooks weren't deleted as I unistalled it...I have now manually removed them and the error has stopped.

If you want quizzes to add to the new SMF2.1 quiz mod go here . There are also walkthroughs in the forum to explain how to install them and other tips.

Diego Andrés

Will look into it thanks.

Regarding the games room it's beause you need to setup an item using the game pass module so you can buy it and use it.

Dave J

Quote from: Diego Andrés on February 24, 2019, 12:28:23 PM

Regarding the games room it's beause you need to setup an item using the game pass module so you can buy it and use it.

Ok sorry to seem dumb but where do I find the 'game pass module' was that the other download 'SA_Shop1.0_RC1.zip' on the download page?
If you want quizzes to add to the new SMF2.1 quiz mod go here . There are also walkthroughs in the forum to explain how to install them and other tips.

Diego Andrés

Quote from: davejo on February 25, 2019, 03:44:36 AM

Ok sorry to seem dumb but where do I find the 'game pass module' was that the other download 'SA_Shop1.0_RC1.zip' on the download page?

When adding a new item to the catalogue you have the option to select modules, use the game pass module  :P

Dave J

Quote from: Diego Andrés on February 25, 2019, 09:59:28 AM
Quote from: davejo on February 25, 2019, 03:44:36 AM

When adding a new item to the catalogue you have the option to select modules, use the game pass module  :P

Thank you

gman123

I believe I have an older version of this version of Shop upon further inspection, however it has no removal button in the package manager. How would I go out uninstalling this?

SA Shop 1.0 RC1 © 2012 Sleepy Arcade (copyright at buttom for referance)

Diego Andrés

Quote from: gman123 on March 24, 2019, 03:01:49 PM
I believe I have an older version of this version of Shop upon further inspection, however it has no removal button in the package manager. How would I go out uninstalling this?

SA Shop 1.0 RC1 © 2012 Sleepy Arcade (copyright at buttom for referance)

You gotta emulate the version the mod was compatible with. But the package already installs on every version of SMF 2.0.x so shouldn't have that issue.

MegaProyk

Hello,

I am looking for a way to charge fees for posting affiliate links. The best idea I got is to use x credits when a forumer posts an affiliate link.

If the forumer does not have enough credits, he could not post affiliate links.

First, is it possible for the forum to distinguish affiliate links ?
If yes, is my idea doable with SA/ST Shop ?

Thank you :)

hipp0

Installations actions for "ST Shop"
The package you are trying to download or install is either corrupt or not compatible with this version of SMF.

I guess its since im running 2.015 is there any way to get an older version?

Diego Andrés

Previous version is still attached in the mod page for 2.0.x

hipp0

Quote from: Diego Andrés on April 13, 2019, 10:29:06 PM
Previous version is still attached in the mod page for 2.0.x

When  I use version 1 that doesnt work.

aksal

I would like to see this mod in action. Any dome site or someone who has this mod running?

Diego Andrés

Quote from: aksal on June 01, 2019, 06:27:51 PM
I would like to see this mod in action. Any dome site or someone who has this mod running?

Not atm, I added some pictures.

phoenixphyre

Hi, I just installed this on 2.1 RC2 and when I modify boards I get a few errors that I don't know how to fix.

8: Undefined index: Shop_credits_bonus
.../index.php?action=admin;area=manageboards
.../Sources/Shop/AdminShop.php (Line 226)

8: Undefined index: Shop_credits_post
.../Sources/Shop/AdminShop.php (Line 225)

8: Undefined index: Shop_credits_topic
.../Sources/Shop/AdminShop.php (Line 224)

8: Undefined index: Shop_credits_count
.../Sources/Shop/AdminShop.php (Line 223)

Any time I do anything on the manage boards page or modify a board, it pops those 4 errors. It also appears to forget the settings for the credits/bonus the next time I modify.

Any thoughts on how to fix? Any help would be much appreciated :)

Diego Andrés

It was due to an update in that hook.

Code (Search) Select
function Shop_preboardTree(&$extraBoardColumns)
{
global $context;

$extraBoardColumns += array(
'b.Shop_credits_count',
'b.Shop_credits_topic',
'b.Shop_credits_post',
'b.Shop_credits_bonus',
);
}

Code (Replace) Select
function Shop_preboardTree(&$boardColumns, &$boardParameters, &$boardJoins, &$boardWhere, &$boardOrder)
{
array_push($boardColumns,'b.Shop_credits_count','b.Shop_credits_topic','b.Shop_credits_post','b.Shop_credits_bonus');
}

I'll update package later, should be fixed in Github now.
PS: I won't add changelog entry for that.

phoenixphyre

Oh wow thanks for the super speedy response! That worked like a charm. I do have one other question since I have yet to figure it out. How would I be able to enter in a decimal for the credits per word? I know that is an odd request but it is something we use with the older version of the mod on our board. I thought adding a step to the input would help and it did in the sense that it allows me to enter it but it then rounds the entry up or down depending on the value. Do you have any thoughts on how to stop it from rounding?

EDIT:
Also I forgot to mention that I occasionally see this error popup though I don't know whats causing it outside of navigating through the shop admin pages.

Type of error: Template
Unable to load the 'main' template.
.../index.php?action=shopfeed&_=1563395950996

Diego Andrés

Do you have a line/file for that error, so I can have a look.

About the other thing, I always wanted it to use integers only so you would have to change a few things, starting from the database and make every points column a float/double type instead of integer. Not a fan of doing this myself on my free time at this point tbh

phoenixphyre

I do not have a line/file for the error as that is all the info in the log. I did click the little symbol next to Template and it gave me some backtrace info:

#0: fatal_lang_error()
Called from /home1/aliciam/21testing/Sources/Load.php on line 2610
#1: loadSubTemplate()
Called from /home1/aliciam/21testing/Sources/Subs.php on line 3279
#2: obExit()
Called from /home1/aliciam/21testing/index.php on line 154

Edit:
I clicked around some more and it seems to only give me the error when I'm clicking a link (either at the bottom or in the shop menu) on the shop info page if that helps at all.

Advertisement: