News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

!Hediye

Started by Fussilet, June 15, 2009, 02:49:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DawnsWebDesigns

I have switched to any other theme cuz I couldn't see default themes in Firefox.  I can see them but I can barely read them.  Even switching themes hasn't done me much good.  So I've switched over to IE. 

Either way where this theme's concerned I can't see help (it's not there) & some images in the header are spilling over into the page.  Just thought you'd like to know. :)

Stephh

How can I change the header?

Siirist

Quote from: DawnsWebDesigns on June 21, 2010, 07:02:58 AM
I have switched to any other theme cuz I couldn't see default themes in Firefox.  I can see them but I can barely read them.  Even switching themes hasn't done me much good.  So I've switched over to IE. 

Either way where this theme's concerned I can't see help (it's not there) & some images in the header are spilling over into the page.  Just thought you'd like to know. :)

Here is a link to a forum using !Hediye and running SMF ver2.0 RC3
We added words to the original logo using MS Paint.
Young Parent and Youth Coalition
Needed information:
- What's your SMF version?, What MODs are installed? What Theme(s) are you using? Have you backed up your database?

--> At least 50% of the questions asked are answered in the Online Manual <--
Mods for ver 1.x will NOT run on ver 2.x

Con

Awesome theme, but there's one odd thing.. on longer posts, it adds a vertical scroller, to scroll just 1 pixel down, pretty useless. where/how can I fix this?

tweetledee

hi, folks.

anyone having this issue?

i looked into the index.template.php and notice there was no "// Show the [help] button." line codes, so i hacked it. it appears, to be a link if i click on it, but no label.

same with calendar. the code lines were missing too.

coding at this level is beyond my abilities. any insight/help would be appreciated. thx

i'm using smf 1.1.13
attaching original and hacked files. and also visual.

Advertisement: