News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Maybe I could help you

Started by _Anthony_, June 17, 2009, 01:05:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Anthony_

Well, I was thinking when I open my site I could help advertise some of your sites as well.  I have an ad rotator on my site and if any of you want to give me a 468x60 ad for your site I would be more than happy to put it up there for you. I am doing this completely free of charge as I know how hard it can be to get a forum off the ground. I'm not going to say tons of people will be viewing this every day, but I can say that it will get viewed. So if you just want to give me a 468x60 ad for your site and the link I'd be more than happy to throw it out the for you :).

Thanks,
Anthony

alex30

Thanks for this, great idea. Could you post your site?

_Anthony_

clapter

Not to ruin your great thought right now, but I think you should worry about getting your site of the ground first. I just checked it out and saw it had all of 1 post and 4 members. This isnt really going to help people, and you should focus on getting your site active before you try to help other people.
Working on a Play-by-Post RPG

iiKiller

Well really, you should do an Affiliates system, where we post a link to your site, and you post a link to ours (individually). Still, I'll give you an advert after, but also post a link to yours on my site.

Advertisement: