Good Post/Bad Post Mod

Started by OutofOrder, June 17, 2009, 10:08:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tsis_k

Any way to get the voter list and disable negative vote features to work for smf 1.1.x?

I also would like to see negative and positive votes kept separate in future version of this mod.

Vahid‎‎ ‎Damanafshan

Is there a way to change the order of answers (of the first post) in a topic with regard to the number of positive votes they get?
For example, in websites based on OSQA (http://www.osqa.net), the best answers come automatically  to the top of the page and therefore the users in the future doesn't have to read all answers (posts) to find their answers.
SMF 2.0.5

virtualsimple

HELP!
Guests can not vote!
I need it to work with Meridian theme, it only seems to work with Curves theme.
Votes for the topics too please!
I agree with the previous reply about auto ordering the answers by votes.
[email protected]

Krusty McNugget

Set my 2.0.2 forum in "emulated" mode to look like it was version 2.0 RC4 - Mod gave me troubles on permessions (all other mods install just fine) made a temp folder manually and got the installer to run, got the messege that the mod had been installed without issues, however the mod never show's up in admin section so i cant config it.

Giving up on making it work for my forums... which is too bad cus this is exactly what we where looking for.

Edit: holy f'k its annyoing that i have to do a verification to post wth.

kak2z

Very nice mod! Please upgrade version! Thank you!
Новости и слухи Дом 2. Популярные рецепты в рубрике Что приготовить

Etcher

TeenDev is a web-based community for aspiring developers around the world.
Here you can find mentors, collaborate with others on projects, and learn more about your passions.
Join us @ teendev.net/forums/ [nofollow]

Biology Forums

I successfully converted this mod to: Spam, not spam instead of Good/bad...

Thanks for the wonderful idea.

kak2z

Quote from: Liam_michael on June 28, 2012, 04:54:19 PM

share with the public)

Viaja

Quote from: Etcher on June 07, 2012, 12:25:00 AM
Quote from: GlitchPC on April 06, 2012, 08:21:48 PM
Modest bump...

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=318290.msg3305579#msg3305579

Anyone?
Can you show the minor edits you made to make it fully working for 2.0.2?

Yeah, I would like to know too.

Please, I need it works on 2.0.2 :(

Biology Forums

Quote from: kak2z on July 11, 2012, 10:25:11 AM
Quote from: Liam_michael on June 28, 2012, 04:54:19 PM

share with the public)

Well, I changed the language files for that good post = Like, and bad post = Spam.

merlyn333

Hello folks:

I would like to thank you for sharing this mod.

But now, I'm here asking for help because it wasn't clear for me what files should I modify when in the installation the script could not modify the theme files.

I guess that is why I can't see the mod working.

Thanks for your answers.
Julian Moreno

Arantor

If you go to the mod's page, select the version you were using with emulation, then press Parse, it'll tell you exactly what it's trying to modify where.

merlyn333

Julian Moreno

merlyn333

I have made almost every thing what I read there. I just didn't understand what should I do with the gpbp_install.php file. The mod is not working right know. Can any one help me making a remote connection to share my screen with TeamViewer?
Julian Moreno

Arantor

You should upload it to your server somewhere accessible, preferably in the folder where SSI.php is, then browse to it (yourforum.com/gpbp_install.php) so its code can be executed.

(Please note that most people here will not provide support via TeamViewer, because they prefer to give support on the forum where it benefits everyone, and not just the person asking for support. It's about being unselfish mostly.)

maciek1994

Hello,
is it possible to add the list of people who voted the post? I mean in the version for 1.1.x.

sayl3r

we installed the good and bad post mode on our forum, now we got a problem, and that is that when someone's post is like or disliked, he cant see which posts are liked/disliked in his profile, and has to see the original post to undrestand if the post is liked or not, and who has liked it. we wanted to see if its possible that the users could see themselves in their profiles which of their posts are thanked.
what change should we make in the codes?
:|

kak2z

I think the author left the SMF.
pity that the authors have good mods thrown their support

Jessica.

Quote from: maciek1994 on August 04, 2012, 10:52:25 AM
Hello,
is it possible to add the list of people who voted the post? I mean in the version for 1.1.x.

I thought there was already a list. for me, I can see a list

ex: http://testinggrounds.net84.net/index.php?topic=4.0
Testing Zone - SMF 2.0.7, default Curve
School & Chat - phpBB3, over 170 mods installed, official live forum

I use the latest version of Chrome

phpBB: Forum = a section; Board = whole site
SMF: Forum = whole site; Board = a section

Advertisement: