News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

5th

Started by dys, June 18, 2009, 07:31:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dys

Link to the theme

Demo and Latest Updates here:
http://pixelslot.com/skins/?s/5th.html

Report missing images and bugs on that page.
My Themes

Please use our official Support Forum instead of PM-ing me for any support. From now on, all my themes support will only be available there. Thanks!

Crip

Nice design dys ....

..... Excellent Theme!
I have become comfortably numb!

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -

TOTM Winner. | Demo Site1on1 Theme Support

Cado

Very Nice Theme.

eslao

thanx, good job ;)

dys

Thanks guys! =)
My Themes

Please use our official Support Forum instead of PM-ing me for any support. From now on, all my themes support will only be available there. Thanks!

NHWD

again dys nice skin!
too bad its only for 2.0

Özgür

Theme is great my friend. As like your other themes! I like your style. You good to go (:
So Long

TheDisturbedOne

I love the icons and rounded corners!

dys

Thanks again guys!

Well smFox 2 will come out soon. I'll also make some new 1.1 version theme if time allows me to. =)
My Themes

TriGrrrl

EDIT - I see your support forum is back up and this very same issue is addressed there by someone else.

Nice theme.  I see that your support forum is down for an undetermined amount of time, so I'm posing this question here.

The theme looks nice in Firefox.  But Internet Explorer users are finding the text of the posts to be shifted extremely to the right.  The screen shot was taken using IE tab in firefox, but many of my IE users are reporting it.

It does not appear to have this same shifting problem on your demo site, but I am not sure what the difference could be.  I'm using an upgraded version of 2.1-1

Ideas?

dys

Try adding clear:both; in .postarea located in css/forum.css

Hope that works.
My Themes

Tair

any chance to see this nice template updated to support 2.0RC2 version?

dys

Well not for now Tair, probably waiting for the final version of SMF 2.0 being released.
My Themes

dys

We've just make a quick update to make 5th theme works with SMF 2.0 RC2. Download 5th RC2.zip provided in the theme page. Report any bugs or missing images on our support forum.

Thanks.
My Themes

Confusimo

Yes great theme but the 2.0RC2 version is missing the main_block blue version.  The grey just doesn't match.  It should be blue to match the rest of the bars.

canadiancray

Installed this on RC2 and whenever users make large posts past the bottom of the text box it forces them back up making it impossible to post anything larger then the text box.

GrassrootsPA

dys,

I am a SMF newbie (got sick of waiting forever for bbPress to mature) and just wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your amazing theme. It is incredible! My hat goes off to you offering it for all of us to use!!!  ;D

After less than a week of fooling around with both SMF and your theme I am blown away by how sophisticated yet customizable this stuff is.

Aside from maybe the blue block issue Confusimo mentioned (that might be a cool improvement...still like the look and didn't know how it was intended to look), I am having an issue where the Enhanced Profile Header Mod (http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=1611) does not want to work on your theme (no idea if its the theme or RC2)

Also, I have had a couple of other mods that I have not been able to use but didn't know if it was SMF 2.0 RC2 or your theme (PortaMx, for instance, didn't want to work)

Either way great job on your theme. I think it is the most beautiful SMF 2.0 RC2 theme offered on this site!
I'm Feeling This!

dys

Quote from: Confusimo on February 08, 2010, 02:39:40 AM
Yes great theme but the 2.0RC2 version is missing the main_block blue version.  The grey just doesn't match.  It should be blue to match the rest of the bars.
Thanks for your suggestion. Since this this theme update for SMF 2 RC2 was just a quick one, I decided not to make a full conversion from the previous 5th Theme; just an update so that it'll work on SMF 2 RC2.
Quote from: canadiancray on February 17, 2010, 04:48:18 PM
Installed this on RC2 and whenever users make large posts past the bottom of the text box it forces them back up making it impossible to post anything larger then the text box.
Can you post a screenshot of that?
Quote from: GrassrootsPA on February 28, 2010, 02:53:54 AM
dys,

I am a SMF newbie (got sick of waiting forever for bbPress to mature) and just wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your amazing theme. It is incredible! My hat goes off to you offering it for all of us to use!!!  ;D

After less than a week of fooling around with both SMF and your theme I am blown away by how sophisticated yet customizable this stuff is.

Aside from maybe the blue block issue Confusimo mentioned (that might be a cool improvement...still like the look and didn't know how it was intended to look), I am having an issue where the Enhanced Profile Header Mod (http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=1611) does not want to work on your theme (no idea if its the theme or RC2)

Also, I have had a couple of other mods that I have not been able to use but didn't know if it was SMF 2.0 RC2 or your theme (PortaMx, for instance, didn't want to work)

Either way great job on your theme. I think it is the most beautiful SMF 2.0 RC2 theme offered on this site!
Thank you very much GrassrootsPA! I believe my theme is causing that mod not to work. Since I've edited how the profile thing shows up. Sorry for that!

I'm very sorry for this very late reply guys. Please use our own support forum next time.
My Themes

Advertisement: