News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Gladiatus

Started by ~WannaBeDie, June 23, 2009, 02:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~WannaBeDie

Download Gladiatus

Gladiatus Ported to SMF by WannaBeDie.
SMF Version: 2.0RC1-1
Font Name: Planet Estyle(for button psd)

Legal Notice: The graphical arts and other legally protected content are reserved by Gameforge Productions GmbH.

The theme validates as both Valid XHTML and Valid CSS.
Demo

Gladiatus tema SMF uyarlaması WannaBeDie tarafından yapılmıştır.
Sürüm: 2.0RC1-1
Kullanılan Font: Planet Estyle
Yasal Uyarı: Grafikler üzerindeki tüm yasal haklar Gameforge Productions GmbH şirketine aittir.
Temmuz ayında yeni temalar tasarlamak istiyorum :) Var mı aklında hoş tasarımlar olan?Fikir verebilecek olan ? :)

Crip

I have become comfortably numb!

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -

TOTM Winner. | Demo Site1on1 Theme Support

Marcus Forsberg

~WannaBeDie

Thank you for all comments :)
Temmuz ayında yeni temalar tasarlamak istiyorum :) Var mı aklında hoş tasarımlar olan?Fikir verebilecek olan ? :)

ameo

Gladiatus looks so cool. I think ancient Romans would be proud and would love you. :D
antechinus:
QuoteIf you are dying for a solution it may be wise to seek medical attention.
Get some Awesome Smileys for your forum

|±(ಠ_ಠ
)±|

Cado

Very Nice Uğur Brother..

FriedeKind*

Kajagoogoo

jo, very nice, but why not for version 1.1.9???

~WannaBeDie

wither

Ive installed this theme, and it really does look fantastic.  We are very excited to use it, however there is one small problem that I dont have the knowledge to fix myself. 

The body of the forum scrolls left to right, while the header and footer do not, which makes the side borders not align.  It is unsightly, however Im sure it is very easily fixed by someone who knew what they were doing.  Any assistance in fixing this would be greatly appreciated.

My forum is at http://theaudacianrepublic.com/forum/index.php for reference.
Kind regards.

Edit: Correction, the body is fixed, while the header and footer scroll, which you could see by looking at the link above anyway Im sure :)

Kajagoogoo

@WannaBeDie,

pls, can you make this theme for smf 1.1.9, pleeease?

~WannaBeDie

Quote from: Kajagoogoo on July 10, 2009, 08:56:02 AM
@WannaBeDie,

pls, can you make this theme for smf 1.1.9, pleeease?
I do not think for the moment.

ScottDB

Wow, what a great theme. I really like the fresh look of this theme. I installed it and had a couple of minor problems with it though and was wondering if it is a known theme problem. I can't seem to get ad managment mod to work with it and the tabs are running off the right side the more I add to it. I am running SMF 2.0 rc1.2 with simple portal 2.2.2. I noticed that you are not accepting attachments or I would send the edited templates. You can see what I mean by going to http://newbiescentral.com
Thank you,
Scott

If at first you don't succeed. post and post again.

Balaban

ScottDB

Quote from: ScottDB on August 12, 2009, 11:31:53 AM
Wow, what a great theme. I really like the fresh look of this theme. I installed it and had a couple of minor problems with it though and was wondering if it is a known theme problem. I can't seem to get ad managment mod to work with it and the tabs are running off the right side the more I add to it. I am running SMF 2.0 rc1.2 with simple portal 2.2.2. I noticed that you are not accepting attachments or I would send the edited templates. You can see what I mean by going to http://newbiescentral.com
Would like to add that you can check out the look of the theme by signing in under an exhibit account - user name showcase, password showcase. I think it might have something to do with Simple portal being installed on it. Not sure. Thought also it might be a bug others will get in future.
Thank you,
Scott

If at first you don't succeed. post and post again.

Forbs

I like it, congratulations on the effort ...

jameswx09

Nice theme but how come the Gladiatus site uses Burning Board?

FireDitto

Will this be updated for RC2?
Second Pass Weyr<br />An AU Pernse RPG<br /><br />SMF 2.0.6 with SP 2.3.5

~WannaBeDie

Zoric

not bad theme im not play this game but theme is ok!!!

Advertisement: