Okay, show time!!

Try again...

edit: removed dead links.

Midgard

Ah sorry, i can't modify own posts...

Screenshots: Shot1 - Shot2

Miraenda

Hi Midgard,

I installed the theme as a test on my board at http://miraenda.com/ and it looks good.  I set this up earlier off your post in the Showcase section.  I'm glad you decided to provide it to everyone now. :)

Great job. :D

hyperterminal

great theme!

unfortunately there are still a few xhtml errors. can you please fix them?

FikretAkın

Saleh

the theme is nice :)
good work..
but there are XHTML errors! and we wont forgive that on an SMF forum ;D

We don't need a reason to help people

dtm.exe

Nice theme :).  I just uploaded it to my forums.

-Dan The Man

b0b

klumy

Midgard

thanks guys,

Quote from: Saleh on April 01, 2005, 03:51:38 PM
the theme is nice :)
good work..
but there are XHTML errors! and we wont forgive that on an SMF forum ;D

where is it errors? please screenshot... i don't found...

Miraenda

I'm not sure if you should pass my forum as the example thru the validator, though, as it is the beta 1.1 SMF rather than 1.0.3. I doubt this would cause an issue, but running another one thru might be better heh

Miraenda

The header and buttons should also be available using the IPB version off the Jasidog site:

http://jasidog.com/ipb/

Don't select the extended version there, though, because it isn't compatible with the one Midgard ported. I have that version downloaded and there is a psd file with the header in it.

Midgard

Midgard

xHTML errors can't fixing... i can't... help me anyone?

hyperterminal

i can tell you what the errors in the validator mean and what you need to change but i am not familar to the smf template system and do not know where to change it.

i hope somebody will help you. your theme is one of the best looking for smf and it really would be a shame if nobody could fix these small errors.

by the way it would be great if somebody could make the theme xhtml 1.0 strict...

HoTmetal

forsakenlad

A well done porting of the original theme. I am very happy that the theme is released publicly here :)...
Eren "forsakenlad" Yaşarkurt
SMF Friend & Former Team Member

fesih

Advertisement: