Lithuanian Simple Machines Support On the Way. Welcomed?

Started by Quintrixer, June 25, 2009, 08:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quintrixer

Hello, my name is Jonas and the thing I am going to start today is creating a Lithuanian SM support forum for Lithuanian-speaking users. The thing I want to ask - is it welcomed? Could I get the right support in linking here, at SimpleMachines.org?

My tasks to do now, if YES:

Create a big community using SimpleMachines
Create a Lithuanian language pack for SMF 2.

Sincerely, Jonas Kutavičius a.k.a Quintrixer.

Akyhne

Hi Quintrixer

There are a lot of local SMF support boards around the world. Simple Machines do not have anything against these local boards. However you should concider whether it would be fair to create such a forum, if you can't support your users in a decent way. We can't support local support boards in any way, as this would demand to much manpower. Simplemachines.org is there for the same purpose.

We will be more than happy to create a Lithuanian support board, if we can find moderators to keep order and support users.

We already have a Lithuanian traslation group. If you want to contribute to them, then read this: SMF is searching for translators!.

GravuTrad

Quote from: Akyhne on June 25, 2009, 12:46:51 PM
Hi Quintrixer

There are a lot of local SMF support boards around the world. Simple Machines do not have anything against these local boards. However you should concider whether it would be fair to create such a forum, if you can't support your users in a decent way. We can't support local support boards in any way, as this would demand to much manpower. Simplemachines.org is there for the same purpose.

We will be more than happy to create a Lithuanian support board, if we can find moderators to keep order and support users.

We already have a Lithuanian traslation group. If you want to contribute to them, then read this: SMF is searching for translators!.

+1
On a toujours besoin d'un plus petit que soi! (Petit!Petit!)

Think about Search function before posting.
Pensez à la fonction Recherche avant de poster.

Quintrixer

I could definately moderate a board in Lithuanian here, too.

Akyhne

Being a moderator requires high activity more than anything else.

GravuTrad

Quote from: Quintrixer on June 25, 2009, 03:21:47 PM
I could definately moderate a board in Lithuanian here, too.

If you find a lithuanian member who have experience of smf, and who is a good poster here, maybe we could.
On a toujours besoin d'un plus petit que soi! (Petit!Petit!)

Think about Search function before posting.
Pensez à la fonction Recherche avant de poster.

Advertisement: