News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Member Color Link

Started by Nibogo, April 02, 2005, 06:32:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FoXman.cro

Didn't helped :(:(

But thnx for trying  :D

ディン1031

Okay i've a other idea.

Change follow thing in the $sourcedir/Load.php

search for

$memberContext[$user] = array(
'username' => &$profile['memberName'],
'name' => &$profile['realName'],

replace with

$memberContext[$user] = array(
'username' => &$profile['memberName'],
'name' => &$profile['realName'],
'colorName' => (!empty($modSettings['MemberColorLink']) ? ( !empty($profile['member_group_color']) || !empty($profile['post_group_color']) ? '<span style="color:'. ( !empty($profile['member_group_color']) ? $profile['member_group_color'] : $profile['post_group_color'] ) .';">' : '' ) : '' ) . $profile['realName'] . (!empty($modSettings['MemberColorLink']) && (!empty($profile['member_group_color']) || !empty($profile['post_group_color'])) ? '</span>' : '' ),

Normal it should work now, because now the name so it should be correct shown now.

Now search in your $themedir/Display.template.php for $message['member']['name'] and replace it with !empty($message['member']['colorName']) ? $message['member']['colorName'] : $message['member']['name'] and it should be a colored version of the name.

Bye
DIN1031
Support only via MOD Thread! NO PM Support!
My Forum: ayu][kult Forum
My Mods: My Small Mod Collection
My Parser: DIN1031's ModParser
Current Info: More away the next days, because i've to much work to do :x

FoXman.cro

Problem solved!!!

THNX DIN1031 great mod, great support!!!

Indy74

Hi, there!

Great mod!

And i have two questions! :)

1. I'm not using english as default language. And at the registration page where it asks you what membergroup you want to be in, the text on the left doesn't show. Only the drop-down menu with groups list. So, is there a way to show this text on the left? Just show me in what file and lines I should change things and i'll do it.

2. And the most important thing is that I want already registered members to be allowed to change their membergroups in profile page at any time :) The current mod does'nt allow that, and if they miss to choose it at the registration page, the option is not available anymore.
Of course i'll set which groups are permited to change their group in profile window at the registration/settings page, so there shouldn't be any security issues:)

Thanks in advance:)

ディン1031

Quote from: Indy74 on March 09, 2007, 08:26:59 AM
Hi, there!

Great mod!

And i have two questions! :)

1. I'm not using english as default language. And at the registration page where it asks you what membergroup you want to be in, the text on the left doesn't show. Only the drop-down menu with groups list. So, is there a way to show this text on the left? Just show me in what file and lines I should change things and i'll do it.

2. And the most important thing is that I want already registered members to be allowed to change their membergroups in profile page at any time :) The current mod does'nt allow that, and if they miss to choose it at the registration page, the option is not available anymore.
Of course i'll set which groups are permited to change their group in profile window at the registration/settings page, so there shouldn't be any security issues:)

Thanks in advance:)
DOn't know anything about this things above :x

Bye
DIN1031

onijin

Hmm... I've installed it, and uninstalled and reinstalled.  Can't access the config page from the admin panel.  Also tried a manual install... same thing.  The mod itself is installed, just can't configure it.  Trying to do it via database, but I don't even see an option for it in smf_settings.   

ディン1031

Did you made the language changes, for the mod? (If you use other languages.)

Bye
DIN1031

onijin

yessir!

I can see the link "Member Color Link" but when I click it, it just stays on feature settings with ";sa=MemberColorLinks;sesc=*session*" in the URL.

I took a look at the sources, and it's there...  But was there a SQL query to make the options in the database to show the colorlinks on certain parts of the forums? (I ran this on RC2 so I remember the options)

if that's the case, I'll just activate it via the DB.

ディン1031

Quote from: onijin on March 19, 2007, 11:12:55 AM
yessir!

I can see the link "Member Color Link" but when I click it, it just stays on feature settings with ";sa=MemberColorLinks;sesc=*session*" in the URL.

I took a look at the sources, and it's there...  But was there a SQL query to make the options in the database to show the colorlinks on certain parts of the forums? (I ran this on RC2 so I remember the options)

if that's the case, I'll just activate it via the DB.
If you installed it by hand, please make sure that you really replace all ;).
I think you didn't make the second replace.

Bye
DIN1031

onijin

well, I'll remove everything by hand (since this one is on manual install) and reinstall again via the package manager.  Was having the same issue, but the third time may be the charm.  I'll keep you posted.

Aes-Sedai

How do you set the Member Color Link Mod in 'forum settings'?

ディン1031

Admin -> Features and Settings -> Member Color Link

There are the Options for the Mod.

Bye
DIN1031

Aes-Sedai

I can't find it... looks like my forum won't install any Mods, they say they're installed but they don't work.  

bigubi

for spanish_es please,please.please
[nofollow]

Aphizzabah

Quote from: DIN1031 on March 31, 2007, 12:47:59 PM
Admin -> Features and Settings -> Member Color Link

There are the Options for the Mod.

Bye
DIN1031

I dont even see a " Features and Settings "...... I see a " Features and Options" but NO Member Color Link

JSizzal

How do I change the color of the members. Where does that happen, i assume its not in the "member color link" section, ive already checked there!!

EDIT: Nevermind I found it, thanks!!

EgAr

sorry for my bad english, I speak spanish

for the translation to spanish the MOD modifies the file "Modifications.spanish.php"  NOT "Modifications.spain.php"

and have a error

$txt['MemberColorThreadChild'] = 'Mostrar color en la parte de subforos;

is

$txt['MemberColorThreadChild'] = 'Mostrar color en la parte de subforos';

please correct

ディン1031

Quote from: EgAr on April 07, 2007, 04:37:36 PM
sorry for my bad english, I speak spanish

for the translation to spanish the MOD modifies the file "Modifications.spanish.php"  NOT "Modifications.spain.php"

and have a error

$txt['MemberColorThreadChild'] = 'Mostrar color en la parte de subforos;

is

$txt['MemberColorThreadChild'] = 'Mostrar color en la parte de subforos';

please correct

Okay i will fix it :), can you translate the missing parts of the translations to spainish?

$txt['MemberColorLatestMember'] = 'Color the Latest Member';
$txt['MemberColorStats'] = 'Change color in the Boardstats.';
$txt['MemberColorWhoIsOnline'] = 'Color the Who is Online (Messagesindex and Threadindex)';
$txt['MemberColorGuests'] = 'Color for Guest nicknames<br /><span class="smalltext">Boradindex, Messageindex and Theaddisplay</span>';

Thx

Bye
DIN1031

EgAr

Quote from: DIN1031 on April 08, 2007, 11:16:57 AM
Okay i will fix it :), can you translate the missing parts of the translations to spainish?

$txt['MemberColorLatestMember'] = 'Color the Latest Member';
$txt['MemberColorStats'] = 'Change color in the Boardstats.';
$txt['MemberColorWhoIsOnline'] = 'Color the Who is Online (Messagesindex and Threadindex)';
$txt['MemberColorGuests'] = 'Color for Guest nicknames<br /><span class="smalltext">Boradindex, Messageindex and Theaddisplay</span>';

Thx
Bye
DIN1031

$txt['MemberColorLatestMember'] = 'Color del &uacute;ltimo usuario';
$txt['MemberColorStats'] = 'Cambiar color en las estadisticas del foro.';
$txt['MemberColorWhoIsOnline'] = 'Color de Quien esta en linea (&iacute;ndice de mensajes e &iacute;ndice de temas)';
$txt['MemberColorGuests'] = 'Color para Visitantes<br /><span class="smalltext">&Iacute;ndice del foro, &iacute;ndice de mensajes y Temas publicados</span>';

:D

Bulakbol

It works like a charm with SMF 1.1.2 Babylon Theme. Thank you so much for this mods.  It's great!
Please do not PM me for support · My Mods and Theme · SMF Coding Guidelines · Modifications Approval Guidelines

Advertisement: