News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Member Color Link

Started by Nibogo, April 02, 2005, 06:32:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ディン1031

Quote from: ramsen on January 19, 2008, 04:23:17 AM
i can not download it from the mod page...

MemberColorLink201.zip (26KB] [765]
MemberColorLink205.zip (31KB] [220]

above links does not work for me..
I think the attachment System did not work at the moment ;).
You must wait until it solved. I think in the next days it should work again.

Bye
DIN1031
Support only via MOD Thread! NO PM Support!
My Forum: ayu][kult Forum
My Mods: My Small Mod Collection
My Parser: DIN1031's ModParser
Current Info: More away the next days, because i've to much work to do :x

ramsen

ok, thanks for the reply i will try again later ;)

Durial

ramsen

Hope will be fixed soon. Or can't somebody who downloaded the mod upload it somewhere external?? :S

Aaron™

QuoteWhy all theas *****'s tryin to stick me for me moneyz??

ディン1031

I will re upload it to the mod site...

Bye
DIN1031

Aaron™

QuoteWhy all theas *****'s tryin to stick me for me moneyz??

ramsen

perro88

I made some modifications on the memberlist(the username part). it ussually print the username link with this: echo'$member['link']';  I wanted to add some parameters on the link and I wrote this instead of that var(well the parameters I wrote are not here but well what I want to know is the equivalent of that var $member['link'] when it's on the memberlist printing the usernames) :
<a href="' . $scripturl . '?action=profile;u=' .$member['id']. '">'. $member['username'] .'</a>
with this it prints the name and link to profile but off course don't print the color of the user. I tried to check the modification file to find the lines where you add the color link code that will affect this $member['link'] var but no luck, can you help me with this? what I have to add to that <a> tag? thanks
edit: problem solved: added this on the memberlist link :
(!empty($member['linkcolor'])?'style="color:'.$member['linkcolor'].';"':'')
and this var on the array on load.php
'linkcolor'=> !empty($profile['member_group_color']) ? $profile['member_group_color'] : $profile['post_group_color'] ,

ディン1031

Quote from: perro88 on January 27, 2008, 11:46:51 AM
I made some modifications on the memberlist(the username part). it ussually print the username link with this: echo'$member['link']';  I wanted to add some parameters on the link and I wrote this instead of that var(well the parameters I wrote are not here but well what I want to know is the equivalent of that var $member['link'] when it's on the memberlist printing the usernames) :
<a href="' . $scripturl . '?action=profile;u=' .$member['id']. '">'. $member['username'] .'</a>
with this it prints the name and link to profile but off course don't print the color of the user. I tried to check the modification file to find the lines where you add the color link code that will affect this $member['link'] var but no luck, can you help me with this? what I have to add to that <a> tag? thanks
'linkcolor'=> !empty($profile['member_group_color']) ? $profile['member_group_color'] : $profile['post_group_color'] ,
Hmmm not bad idea... i thought smf hava extra entry for it xD. (If not i should think about to add it to my mod).

But i would use '<a href="linkthing">'.$member['colored_name'].'</a>. But okay your idea is also not bad :).

Bye
DIN1031

perro88

Quote from: ディン1031 on January 28, 2008, 12:53:32 AM
Quote from: perro88 on January 27, 2008, 11:46:51 AM
Hmmm not bad idea... i thought smf hava extra entry for it xD. (If not i should think about to add it to my mod).

But i would use '<a href="linkthing">'.$member['colored_name'].'</a>. But okay your idea is also not bad :).

Bye
DIN1031
:P yeah I tried first of all that member['coloredname'] but the code I wanted to add to the link wouldn't allow to use a span tag on that variable so I had to use just the username text var and add the color on the href tag before

BOLK

1 st : how to change this for see the moderators on color :

// Show the "Moderators: ". Each has name, href, link, and id. (but we're gonna use link_moderators.)
if (!empty($board['moderators']))
echo '
<div style="padding-top: 1px;" class="smalltext"><i>', count($board['moderators']) == 1 ? $txt[298] : $txt[299], ': ', implode(', ', $board['link_moderators']), '</i></div>';

2nd: i m installing the advanced recent post & topics but when I do : index.php?action=recenttopics

the members color its disable howa to change to be working

thanks and sorry for my bad english

ディン1031

Moderators are only Colored where they are Moderartors ;), and so only in the board where they are Moderators...
If you like to color them everywhere you need to create a extra group for it, where you insert all Moderators and give them the same color ;).

For the other thing, the color is not loaded there and so i can't add it there at hte moment, but i will look if i can upgrade it so that there is a color.

Bye
DIN1031

BOLK

thanks for reply but there are moderators from the membergroup moderators they are not a local moderators ;)

ディン1031

oO you mean you have all moderators in a seperate group called moderators?

Than it should be in colors, too :x.
Because i use this system in my forum and it work fine.

Bye
DIN1031

BOLK

yes there are in the membergourp : moderators

what files I can change for working fine

ディン1031

Quote from: BOLK on February 06, 2008, 08:54:25 AM
yes there are in the membergourp : moderators

what files I can change for working fine
And there you changed the color to green or anything like that? :x
Öhm question you did enable the mod option? Only for sureness.

Bye
DIN1031

jjoel

Quote from: BOLK on February 05, 2008, 09:48:46 AM
1 st : how to change this for see the moderators on color :

// Show the "Moderators: ". Each has name, href, link, and id. (but we're gonna use link_moderators.)
if (!empty($board['moderators']))
echo '
<div style="padding-top: 1px;" class="smalltext"><i>', count($board['moderators']) == 1 ? $txt[298] : $txt[299], ': ', implode(', ', $board['link_moderators']), '</i></div>';

2nd: i m installing the advanced recent post & topics but when I do : index.php?action=recenttopics

the members color its disable howa to change to be working

thanks and sorry for my bad english

Hi, in first place thanks for the oportunity to make a question.
I am with the same problem. and was confirmed every configuration on the forum, but the problem continues.

Thank you in advance.

jjoel

ディン1031

Okay if you all need it so much... i will insert it into the mod...

But i will do this tomorrow.

Bye
DIN1031

ディン1031

Version 2.1.0 (11.02.08)
- Mod is Compatible to SMF 2.0 Beta 2.1 + the new Features but no Upgrade for SMF 2.0 because the upgrade is buggy :)
+ Add the Option for Color the Moderators Links (and only the Links for Moderator Lists).
! Removed a eval bug, thats in it since Version 1.2.7...
- Upgrade included (For SMF 1.1.x Versions)
- Some Languages are Outdated, i updated the languages with English strings...

Can someone translate me this language string
$txt['MemberColorModeratorLinks'] = 'Color the Moderator Links';
into Español (Spanish), Nederlands (Dutch) or Türkçe (utf8) (Turkish).
Translations are Complete :)

Thanks a lot

Bye
DIN1031

Advertisement: