News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Member Color Link

Started by Nibogo, April 02, 2005, 06:32:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yağız...

in Turkish:
$txt['MemberColorModeratorLinks'] = 'Moderatör linkleri rengi';

Turkish-utf8:
$txt['MemberColorModeratorLinks'] = 'Moderatör linkleri rengi';

jjoel

En Español:

$txt['MemberColorModeratorLinks'] = 'Color de los Enlaces de Moderador';

Inté
jjoel

jjoel

Thank you friend, working extremely well.
If you want I can translate your MOD for Portuguese.  :) Intéjjoel

Beaver

just installed the 2.1.0 works great. Thanks a lot, what would the world be without all you guys! Thanks

Kenny01

I will give it a try, i have been messing in my style.css to change colors.

ディン1031

Quote from: jjoel on February 11, 2008, 07:14:54 PM
Thank you friend, working extremely well.
If you want I can translate your MOD for Portuguese.  :) Intéjjoel
Yes if you like, you can use the MemberColorLinkEnglish.xml or the MemberColorLinkEnglish-ut8.xml as template.

I will insert the text strings asap ;).

Bye
DIN1031
Support only via MOD Thread! NO PM Support!
My Forum: ayu][kult Forum
My Mods: My Small Mod Collection
My Parser: DIN1031's ModParser
Current Info: More away the next days, because i've to much work to do :x

ディン1031

Quote from: NIBOGO on February 16, 2008, 06:06:06 PM
i try to install , but i cant with smf 1.1.4 because some things didnt appear when i tryo to modified
?_? i understand nothing...

Bye
DIN1031

Gargoyle

Installation fails on display.php for me. SMF 1.1.4

Could someone please attach their display.php file with this code in it so I can find where the code should be ?

I want to edit the installer to run with my display.php file.

Thanks!!

ディン1031

Quote from: Gargoyle on February 22, 2008, 05:52:01 PM
Installation fails on display.php for me. SMF 1.1.4

Could someone please attach their display.php file with this code in it so I can find where the code should be ?

I want to edit the installer to run with my display.php file.

Thanks!!
Search here for the Display.php there are alle the changes what the mod make.

Bye
DIN1031

Gargoyle

Kimmie

I installed it with no errors but nothing has changed. Are there settings I need to go "turn on" for this mod to work or should it automaticaly work when its installed?

And when I tried to uninstall it I got this:

23. Execute Modification MemberColorLinkDutch-ut8.xml Modification parse error
24. Execute Modification - Modification parse error

When I used the package parser to see what all edits it makes so I could uninstall it manualy, the only two files it even shows are these:

Modifications.english.php
Modfications.english-utf8.php

ディン1031

Quote from: Kimmie on March 16, 2008, 04:39:21 PM
I installed it with no errors but nothing has changed. Are there settings I need to go "turn on" for this mod to work or should it automaticaly work when its installed?

And when I tried to uninstall it I got this:

23. Execute Modification MemberColorLinkDutch-ut8.xml Modification parse error
24. Execute Modification - Modification parse error

When I used the package parser to see what all edits it makes so I could uninstall it manualy, the only two files it even shows are these:

Modifications.english.php
Modfications.english-utf8.php
Normal there a Options to enable for this mod in the Admin -> Features and Settings -> Member Color Link and yes it's disable in the standard settings. If it not there, switch to the english language.

Okay 23/24 i will look if i have mistake there (Normal it should not problem to deinstall it, as long all other files are changed back.

If you like to know what my mod do use my mod parser overview, because i use near everthing that i can do with a package, and i programm my mod changes in the old style, so it will no be parsed by daniel's mod parser.

Bye
DIN1031

Kimmie

QuoteNormal there a Options to enable for this mod in the Admin -> Features and Settings -> Member Color Link and yes it's disable in the standard settings. If it not there, switch to the english language.

Okay 23/24 i will look if i have mistake there (Normal it should not problem to deinstall it, as long all other files are changed back.

If you like to know what my mod do use my mod parser overview, because i use near everthing that i can do with a package, and i programm my mod changes in the old style, so it will no be parsed by daniel's mod parser.

ok thanks for the help. I see it in feaatures and options now..I wasnt thinking to look for a new tab in there.. hehe. sorry.

Thanks for the info about your parser. :)

Question: I ticked the box that says Color the Moderator Links, but its not doing it for Global Moderators. Is there a way to have those colored as well? (I dont use mods all mine are global)

Also, some of my staff are in seperate groups (ie Lead Moderator, etc), is there a way I can also get thers colored?

There all working now. It just took a while for them to update :)

Kimmie

one thing I just noticed is I can no longer go hidden while using this mod. The only 2 settings I am using on it right now are The display of the threadindex and The thread owner at the boardindex. I tried turning each one off to see if it was the actual setting causing it but with both turned off, I can still not go hidden. (I was able to before I installed the mod). Not that famliar with the coding aspect of mods, so I am not sure which part of it is causing it.

Any suggestions?

Icchan

how could i do to add this mod to the Recent Topics block of tinyportal?
Smile, tomorrow will be worst >_<

t-error

How can I make this mod work with global announcement mod?

If I am not wrong I should change something here.Thanks in advance

$globalAnnouncements[] = array(
'member' => array(
'id' => $row['ID_MEMBER'],
'name' => $row['realName'],
'link' => '<a href="' .$scripturl. '?action=profile;u=' .$row['ID_MEMBER']. '">' .$row['realName']. '</a>',
hxxp:www.crtaci.info [nonactive]

bros

This mod conflicts with the topic description mod.

ディン1031

Quote from: Kimmie on March 19, 2008, 03:23:12 AM
one thing I just noticed is I can no longer go hidden while using this mod. The only 2 settings I am using on it right now are The display of the threadindex and The thread owner at the boardindex. I tried turning each one off to see if it was the actual setting causing it but with both turned off, I can still not go hidden. (I was able to before I installed the mod). Not that famliar with the coding aspect of mods, so I am not sure which part of it is causing it.

Any suggestions?
Hmmm i testet it, normal you should be hidden even with the color, i use this on my forum and it should work. (If you mean the Standard hidden function). Öhm and yes for which version?

Quote from: Icchan on April 11, 2008, 09:43:25 AM
how could i do to add this mod to the Recent Topics block of tinyportal?
Use the SSIMemberColorLink it's attached to the first post of the thread, it add to the SSI.php the Colors so that TinyPortal can use it.

Quote from: t-error on April 11, 2008, 12:03:00 PM
How can I make this mod work with global announcement mod?

If I am not wrong I should change something here.Thanks in advance

$globalAnnouncements[] = array(
'member' => array(
'id' => $row['ID_MEMBER'],
'name' => $row['realName'],
'link' => '<a href="' .$scripturl. '?action=profile;u=' .$row['ID_MEMBER']. '">' .$row['realName']. '</a>',

The problem here is the Member is not loaded by the LoadMemberContext if this is not done the colors can not be added. If you like it there you must change something on the code in the global announcment, if you like i can post it.

Quote from: bros on April 13, 2008, 01:45:00 PM
This mod conflicts with the topic description mod.
How do you mean that?
I can tell you that it work even with the topic description, i used this mod also in my forum and it work fine. So you must tell me what the conflict is?

So Hope i did not forget one ;D

Bye
DIN1031

Icchan

oh, works great! thank you ;)
Smile, tomorrow will be worst >_<

Advertisement: