News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Member Color Link

Started by Nibogo, April 02, 2005, 06:32:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ディン1031

Quote from: pp08 on June 25, 2008, 01:17:42 AM
i did not change the file i didnt even know where the file was until you told me where it was. and if its fixed why does it still telling me its corrupted do u know?
What did tell you that it is corrupted?
Normal you go to the package manager and than you click on install, after that it will tell you that the mod should not installed because there is one error in the file. But you can install it even with the error, because the installer allow also not sucessfull installable version to be installed. ;).

Bye
DIN1031
Support only via MOD Thread! NO PM Support!
My Forum: ayu][kult Forum
My Mods: My Small Mod Collection
My Parser: DIN1031's ModParser
Current Info: More away the next days, because i've to much work to do :x

pp08

this is what it said

Error in Package Installation
At least one error was encountered during a test installation of this package. It is strongly recommended that you do not continue with installation unless you know what you are doing, and have made a backup very recently. This error may be caused by a conflict between the package you're trying to install and another package you have already installed, an error in the package, a package which requires another package that you don't have installed yet, or a package designed for another version of SMF.

but i really like this mod so i will still try it since you say there is no problem with the ............................4.     Execute Modification     ./Sources/ManageMembergroups.php     Test failed ............................... even though the test failed... i will do it tomorrow but since i want backup my forum before i do this just to be safe..... btw do you know how i can backup? i went to the admin panel then Forum Maintenance then Forum Maintenance - Backup Database then when i clicked on download this is what it tells me
"Error 500 - Internal server error
An internal server error has occured!
Please try again later."
what does that mean? is there any other way to back up all the information? i am just scared that i am gonna mess up the forum :( but i really want this mod too

ディン1031

Normal SMF make automatic a backup of the source and themes before installing a mod ;).

And i'm 99,99% sure if this the only error that occure that you can install it. And it will work fine...

Bye
DIN1031

SteveW

Hello - I have this installed on my site and it works 95% but I'm using Tinyportal and in blocks the names appear as normal colours. Is there anyway of manipulating these blocks as well?

For example, the Stats box used in Tinyportal shows the colours ok, latest topics and forum posts on portal page don't and the shoutbox has its own colours.

Thanks in advance
Watch the skies!!

ディン1031

Quote from: SteveW on June 26, 2008, 07:30:02 AM
Hello - I have this installed on my site and it works 95% but I'm using Tinyportal and in blocks the names appear as normal colours. Is there anyway of manipulating these blocks as well?

For example, the Stats box used in Tinyportal shows the colours ok, latest topics and forum posts on portal page don't and the shoutbox has its own colours.

Thanks in advance
Install the SSI Addon attached to the first, normal the most standard SSI blocks should have colors than.

The file is SSIMemberColorLink101 (2.0 beta 3).zip

Bye
DIN1031

assam_siddibapa

getting error
4.   Execute Modification   ./Sources/ManageMembergroups.php   Test failed

I need this mod ..... its a very nce mod

very important for me

ディン1031

Quote from: assam_siddibapa on July 11, 2008, 09:42:42 AM
getting error
4.   Execute Modification   ./Sources/ManageMembergroups.php   Test failed

I need this mod ..... its a very nce mod

very important for me
Download the fixed Version 3.0.2 it should work than ;).

Bye
DIN1031

odin921

Hi!

I have a problem.

I download the 3.02 version, i upload the zip with the SMF package manager.
But when i aply the mod i have this error:

The package you are trying to download or install is either corrupt or not compatible with this version of SMF.

I have SMF 1.1.4, and a custom Theme.

Thanks and sorry for my english.

ディン1031

Quote from: odin921 on July 13, 2008, 03:17:29 PM
Hi!

I have a problem.

I download the 3.02 version, i upload the zip with the SMF package manager.
But when i aply the mod i have this error:

The package you are trying to download or install is either corrupt or not compatible with this version of SMF.

I have SMF 1.1.4, and a custom Theme.

Thanks and sorry for my english.
Sorry this version is only compatible to 1.1.5... i could not test it if it work in earlier versions :X

You can try to install it with the action=packages;version_emulate=1.1.5 at the end of the url or you use the version 2.1.6 :x.

Why not upgrading to Version SMF 1.1.5? :X

Bye
DIN1031

odin921

Ok, i try with the 2.1.6

I cant upgrade, because i have a lot of mods and a lot of  php custom files... :s

Thanks!

ディン1031

Quote from: odin921 on July 13, 2008, 06:26:54 PM
Ok, i try with the 2.1.6

I cant upgrade, because i have a lot of mods and a lot of  php custom files... :s

Thanks!
Oh i made a mistake ;) you can try it with action=packages;version_emulate=1.1.5 it could be possible that it installable on 1.1.4 ;).

Bye
DIN1031

odin921

Yes! Now i could install, its appear the previous instalation log.

Thanks!!!

J-Rad14

I downloaded the latest version, 302-fix.zip [nofollow]. And when trying to apply I got the below error.

Load.php
MessageIndex.php
BoardIndex.php

Is it safe to proceed? I have made a backup, only problem is I'm not the administer with ftp access. If it goes wrong, does it change to the default template and I'll be able to restore with my backup? (backup was made using the smf backup under Maintence).

Forum is 1.1.5 and is using a custom theme.

ディン1031

Quote from: J-Rad14 on July 20, 2008, 07:34:01 PM
I downloaded the latest version, 302-fix.zip. And when trying to apply I got the below error.

Load.php
MessageIndex.php
BoardIndex.php

Is it safe to proceed? I have made a backup, only problem is I'm not the administer with ftp access. If it goes wrong, does it change to the default template and I'll be able to restore with my backup? (backup was made using the smf backup under Maintence).

Without the correct changes in the Load.php it will not work!

Which mods did you have installed, i can take a look to make a more compatible version :). (Hope not to much custom changes).

Bye
DIN1031

J-Rad14

Quote from: ディン1031 on July 21, 2008, 01:15:56 AM
Quote from: J-Rad14 on July 20, 2008, 07:34:01 PM
I downloaded the latest version, 302-fix.zip [nofollow]. And when trying to apply I got the below error.

Load.php
MessageIndex.php
BoardIndex.php

Without the correct changes in the Load.php it will not work!

Which mods did you have installed, i can take a look to make a more compatible version :). (Hope not to much custom changes).

Bye
DIN1031

Thanks, was I suppose to made a change to the load.php? I didn't edit anything...

And here is what I have installed. :)

1. SMFShop 3.0
2. SMF Arcade 2.0.11
3. Shop Item: Change Display Name CSS 1.0
4. SMF 1.0.11 / 1.1.3 Update 1.1
5. SMF Archive 1.1
6. Image Popup 1.0
7. URL Popup 1.0
8. Merge Double Posts 1.0.8
9. SMF 1.0.12 / 1.1.4 / 2.0 b1.1 Update 1.0
10. SMF Achat ALPHA (unboard.de edition) 0.2.1
11. Referrals Mod 1.4
12. Auto Email Inactive Ordinary Users 1.4
13. SMF 1.0.13 / 1.1.5 / 2.0 b3.1 Update 1.0

ディン1031

1. SMFShop 3.0
2. SMF Arcade 2.0.11

This two mods interfere each time with the member color link... (and i thought i resolved this...).
Okay i will see what i can do, but i can give no warrenty that i can do it...

Bye
DIN1031

J-Rad14

Quote from: ディン1031 on July 22, 2008, 12:11:57 AM
1. SMFShop 3.0
2. SMF Arcade 2.0.11

This two mods interfere each time with the member color link... (and i thought i resolved this...).
Okay i will see what i can do, but i can give no warrenty that i can do it...

Bye
DIN1031

okay, and no sweat! ;)

TiReDsOuL

ıts sound but ı dıdnt show control panel ınterested ın thıs mod on my admın panel :S

my smf forum 2.0 beta 3.1
ı added thıs code as manuel but stıll doesnt show

modificatıon.english.php
Quote//Member Color Link $txt['MemberColorLinkHeadline'] = 'Member Color Link'; $txt['MemberColorLink'] = 'The display of the threadindex'; $txt['MemberColorLinkOldSpanStyle'] = 'Use a span html tag for the color (Old Style of the Mod)'; $txt['MemberColorThreadOwner'] = 'The thread owner at the boardindex'; $txt['MemberColorThreadLastPost'] = 'The last post member at the messageindex'; $txt['MemberColorThreadChild'] = 'The last post member at the childboard'; $txt['MemberColorModeratorLinks'] = 'Color the Moderator Links'; $txt['MemberColorBoardindex'] = 'The last post member at the boardindex'; $txt['MemberColorBirthday'] = 'The Birthday Links of the Members (Calendar and Boardindex)'; $txt['MemberColorRecentOwner'] = 'Recent posts, threadowner'; $txt['MemberColorRecentLastPost'] = 'Recent posts, the last poster'; $txt['MemberColorInbox'] = 'Change colors in the Instant Messages Inbox'; $txt['MemberColorOutbox'] = 'Change colors in the Instant Messages Outbox'; $txt['MemberColorLatestMember'] = 'Color the Latest Member'; $txt['MemberColorStats'] = 'Change color in the Boardstats.'; $txt['MemberColorWhoIsOnline'] = 'Color the Who is Online (Messagesindex and Threadindex)'; $txt['MemberColorGuests'] = 'Color for Guest nicknames<br /><span class="smalltext">Boradindex, Messageindex and Theaddisplay</span>'; $txt['MemberColorBanned'] = 'Color for Banned nicknames'; $txt['MemberColorBirthdayColor'] = 'Color for Brithday nicknames'; $txt['MemberColorModCenter'] = 'Color links for the Moderation Center'; $txt['MemberColorIssuePList'] = 'Color links of the profile issued warning list'; $txt['MemberColorAllSearch'] = 'Extend Color in Search to all Field (Heavy load needed)';

smfthemes.org --language moderator
Özel mesajla yardım istemeyin artık okumuyorum bile..
Do NOT PM me for support unless I invite you, I will ignore you.
--------------------------------------
Uzun bir süre yok....

ディン1031

Quote from: TiReDsOuL on July 22, 2008, 01:04:10 PM
ıts sound but ı dıdnt show control panel ınterested ın thıs mod on my admın panel :S

my smf forum 2.0 beta 3.1
ı added thıs code as manuel but stıll doesnt show

modificatıon.english.php
Quote//Member Color Link $txt['MemberColorLinkHeadline'] = 'Member Color Link'; $txt['MemberColorLink'] = 'The display of the threadindex'; $txt['MemberColorLinkOldSpanStyle'] = 'Use a span html tag for the color (Old Style of the Mod)'; $txt['MemberColorThreadOwner'] = 'The thread owner at the boardindex'; $txt['MemberColorThreadLastPost'] = 'The last post member at the messageindex'; $txt['MemberColorThreadChild'] = 'The last post member at the childboard'; $txt['MemberColorModeratorLinks'] = 'Color the Moderator Links'; $txt['MemberColorBoardindex'] = 'The last post member at the boardindex'; $txt['MemberColorBirthday'] = 'The Birthday Links of the Members (Calendar and Boardindex)'; $txt['MemberColorRecentOwner'] = 'Recent posts, threadowner'; $txt['MemberColorRecentLastPost'] = 'Recent posts, the last poster'; $txt['MemberColorInbox'] = 'Change colors in the Instant Messages Inbox'; $txt['MemberColorOutbox'] = 'Change colors in the Instant Messages Outbox'; $txt['MemberColorLatestMember'] = 'Color the Latest Member'; $txt['MemberColorStats'] = 'Change color in the Boardstats.'; $txt['MemberColorWhoIsOnline'] = 'Color the Who is Online (Messagesindex and Threadindex)'; $txt['MemberColorGuests'] = 'Color for Guest nicknames<br /><span class="smalltext">Boradindex, Messageindex and Theaddisplay</span>'; $txt['MemberColorBanned'] = 'Color for Banned nicknames'; $txt['MemberColorBirthdayColor'] = 'Color for Brithday nicknames'; $txt['MemberColorModCenter'] = 'Color links for the Moderation Center'; $txt['MemberColorIssuePList'] = 'Color links of the profile issued warning list'; $txt['MemberColorAllSearch'] = 'Extend Color in Search to all Field (Heavy load needed)';
If you do it manually, you need to clear the file chache now, than it should show up.
Thats something new in smf 2.0. beta ;).

Maintaince -> Clear File Cache (Last point on the options).

Bye
DIN1031

TiReDsOuL

QuoteIf you do it manually, you need to clear the file chache now, than it should show up.
Thats something new in smf 2.0. beta ;).

Maintaince -> Clear File Cache (Last point on the options).

ı did but anything not change  :S :)

ı setup package only ı changed modification.english.php manually
setup is succesfull ,everythng is good
but
still the same ,control panel is not shown

smfthemes.org --language moderator
Özel mesajla yardım istemeyin artık okumuyorum bile..
Do NOT PM me for support unless I invite you, I will ignore you.
--------------------------------------
Uzun bir süre yok....

Advertisement: