News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Member Color Link

Started by Nibogo, April 02, 2005, 06:32:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ディン1031

I'm sure this is theme related problem can you upload the display.template.php, that used by this theme? :x

Bye
DIN1031
Support only via MOD Thread! NO PM Support!
My Forum: ayu][kult Forum
My Mods: My Small Mod Collection
My Parser: DIN1031's ModParser
Current Info: More away the next days, because i've to much work to do :x

PAPABEAR

Here is my display template.

ディン1031

Hope it work now ;)

Bye
DIN1031

PAPABEAR

Black_Paolo

Hi, great mod!

I've  problem.. My nicknames are colored but whit the rollover effect the underline isn't colored..

My normal nicknames are blue, the admin are red..The "Admin" Rollover Underline is still blue...

Everywhere, except in the "Who is online" list...

How can I resolve? 
I'm an Italian boy, so I don't speak English very well.
If there are any errors in my post, please let me know, so I (hopefully) won't do it again :D

ccbtimewiz

Quote from: Black_Paolo on August 05, 2008, 07:45:58 AM
Hi, great mod!

I've  problem.. My nicknames are colored but whit the rollover effect the underline isn't colored..

My normal nicknames are blue, the admin are red..The "Admin" Rollover Underline is still blue...

Everywhere, except in the "Who is online" list...

How can I resolve? 

Are you using the classic "span style" or using it in the reference tag?

Black_Paolo

Sorry, you are right..

I checked out the code and I saw the "if oldspanstyle is empty"..So I checked out the settings and I've solved..

Thanks!
I'm an Italian boy, so I don't speak English very well.
If there are any errors in my post, please let me know, so I (hopefully) won't do it again :D

Kimmie

Trying to read the changelog on the mod page has me confused...lol

Currently I am on 1.1.5 and I am running version 2.1.0 of this mod. I'm not sure which version I need to upgrade to. If its this one: MemberColorLink300.zip do I need to upgrade to that then install this fix: MemberColorLink302-Fix.zip?

ディン1031

Quote from: Kimmie on August 06, 2008, 03:30:41 AM

Currently I am on 1.1.5 and I am running version 2.1.0 of this mod. I'm not sure which version I need to upgrade to. If its this one: MemberColorLink300.zip do I need to upgrade to that then install this fix: MemberColorLink302-Fix.zip?
Sorry it's not possible to upgrade from Version 2.0.x to Version 3.0.x because the mod is complete rewriten and and i tried to make it upgradeable but it did not work so good, so i removed it from the Mod. The only way to upgrade is desinstall Version 2 and install Version 3.

Bye
DIN1031

Kimmie

Quote from: ディン1031 on August 07, 2008, 12:56:37 AM
Quote from: Kimmie on August 06, 2008, 03:30:41 AM

Sorry it's not possible to upgrade from Version 2.0.x to Version 3.0.x because the mod is complete rewriten and and i tried to make it upgradeable but it did not work so good, so i removed it from the Mod. The only way to upgrade is desinstall Version 2 and install Version 3.

Bye
DIN1031

I knew I would have to uninstall my current version first - I shouldnt have put "upgrade" sorry (I just meant it as a general term). What I should have said was if I was to go to a newer version which version do I need since I am on 1.1.5 (the mod page is confusing as to which one I need) - and if its the MemberColorLink300.zip do I need to install the fix you also posted on the mod page?

ディン1031

Normal only the latest version is enough, most time a direct upgrade will work. But there a possible that sometimes only a step by step update work, so i leave old versions in there too.

Bye
DIN1031

azn102

It show that my English utf8 tested fail so some of the link on board index page doesn't show.. can anyone fix this problem for me?

http://place4you.2kool4u.net/ [nofollow]

http://place4you.2kool4u.net/smf/index.php [nofollow]

thanks to anyone that can help me  :'(

azn102

i figure out how to fix it now nvm :P

ディン1031

LLStarks

Hey Din, is there a new version for 2.0 Beta 4?

ディン1031

Quote from: LLStarks on August 20, 2008, 11:49:59 PM
Hey Din, is there a new version for 2.0 Beta 4?
Is there are a beta 4 version? :x
I can not see it if there is one, because i'm not a charter member at the moment ;P (If it only for charter members).

Bye
DIN1031

ddarrell

thanks, great mod!

darrell

i know just enough to really screw up ;D

ディン1031

So i found some bugs *g*

Version 3.0.3 (26.08.08):
! Forgotten > in Calander.template.php and BoardIndex.template.php, this will not show the nickname if no color is set (SMF 1.1.x only)
! Removed the bug with the disappearing color if not a birthday color is set (SMF 2.0.x/ 1.1.x)
- Upgrades Included

Bye
DIN1031

robbie93

hi I get this when i try to upload

./Sources/BoardIndex.php     Test failed
6.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/Calendar.php    Test successful
7.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/Display.php    Test successful
8.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/Recent.php    Test successful
9.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/PersonalMessage.php    Test successful
10.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/Stats.php    Test failed
11.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/Subs.php    Test successful
12.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/Search.php    Test successful
13.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/Calendar.template.php    Test successful
14.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/BoardIndex.template.php    Test successful
15.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/Profile.template.php    Test successful
16.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/ManageMembergroups.php    Test successful
17.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english.php    Test successful
18.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english-utf8.php    Test successful
19.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.german.php    Skipping file
20.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.german-utf8.php    Test successful
21.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.spanish.php    Test failed
22.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.turkish.php    Skipping file
23.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.turkish-utf8.php    Test successful
24.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.dutch.php    Test failed

can you help me  :D

Sabre™

Have you tried manually installing the mod?
When there are only one or two installation errors, as youve shown, I back those templates up, install the mod,  then add the needed code to that template myself.
Use a [PACKAGE PARSER] to install the missing code.
Just upload the mod there, select your smf version, then send file.
You will see all the code added to your templates, but look for the template you need to modify.

There is also the option to ONLY show the files you need to modify in a custom theme.

Hope this helps.
Enjoy :)

EDIT: Sorry, I forgot to mention, that alot of these installation errors occur, because the area where the mod is installing its code, has been changed by another mod being installed there.
So they are not difficult to remedy, you just add the mods code before/after it :)

Usually.... ;)

Remember to make regular backups :)
Do NOT give admin and/or ftp details to just anybody, see if they are trust worthy first!!  Do your homework ;)

Advertisement: