Member Color Link

Started by Nibogo, April 02, 2005, 06:32:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.HuNTeR.

it is my load.php when getting these errors

ディン1031

Hmmm strange i get no errors oO.
Are you sure that you not update any other mods?
Support only via MOD Thread! NO PM Support!
My Forum: ayu][kult Forum
My Mods: My Small Mod Collection
My Parser: DIN1031's ModParser
Current Info: More away the next days, because i've to much work to do :x

.HuNTeR.

unfortunately yes
i checked and rechecked this several time
the problem is here :(

ディン1031

My problem is only that i don't understand it, i tested it serval times... and it work well... but i will try it later again <<.
Very difficult to reproduce...

I AM Legend

hey all,
I tried installing this mod with 2 diff package parsers they gave nearly the same the same error:

Warning:  SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [function.SimpleXMLElement---construct]: Entity: line 17: parser error : Input is not proper UTF-8, indicate encoding ! Bytes: 0xFC 0x72 0x20 0x64 in /home/dragonfl/public_html/resourcez/PackageParser/index.php on line 450

Warning:  SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [function.SimpleXMLElement---construct]: $txt['MemberColorLinkOldSpanStyle'] = 'Benutzt den SPAN html tag f�r die Farbe ( in /home/dragonfl/public_html/resourcez/PackageParser/index.php on line 450

Warning:  SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [function.SimpleXMLElement---construct]:                                                                   ^ in /home/dragonfl/public_html/resourcez/PackageParser/index.php on line 450

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'String could not be parsed as XML' in /home/dragonfl/public_html/resourcez/PackageParser/index.php:450 Stack trace: #0 /home/dragonfl/public_html/resourcez/PackageParser/index.php(450): SimpleXMLElement->__construct('<?xml version="...') #1 /home/dragonfl/public_html/resourcez/PackageParser/index.php(419): parseModificationXML('/tmp/MemberColo...', Object(SimpleXMLElement), 'all') #2 /home/dragonfl/public_html/resourcez/PackageParser/index.php(94): parsePackageInfoXML('/tmp/package-in...', 'install', 'all') #3 /home/dragonfl/public_html/resourcez/PackageParser/index.php(774): parseArchive('/tmp/phpf1onwd', 'install', 'all') #4 {main} thrown in /home/dragonfl/public_html/resourcez/PackageParser/index.php on line 450

Warning:  SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [function.SimpleXMLElement---construct]: Entity: line 17: parser error : Input is not proper UTF-8, indicate encoding ! Bytes: 0xFC 0x72 0x20 0x64 in /home/brianjw/public_html/package.php on line 453

Warning:  SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [function.SimpleXMLElement---construct]: $txt['MemberColorLinkOldSpanStyle'] = 'Benutzt den SPAN html tag f�r die Farbe ( in /home/brianjw/public_html/package.php on line 453

Warning:  SimpleXMLElement::__construct() [function.SimpleXMLElement---construct]:                                                                   ^ in /home/brianjw/public_html/package.php on line 453

Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'String could not be parsed as XML' in /home/brianjw/public_html/package.php:453 Stack trace: #0 /home/brianjw/public_html/package.php(453): SimpleXMLElement->__construct('<?xml version="...') #1 /home/brianjw/public_html/package.php(422): parseModificationXML('/tmp/smf_xml/Me...', Object(SimpleXMLElement), 'all') #2 /home/brianjw/public_html/package.php(94): parsePackageInfoXML('/tmp/smf_xml/pa...', 'install', 'all') #3 /home/brianjw/public_html/package.php(774): parseArchive('/tmp/phpXEnhk3', 'install', 'all') #4 {main}   thrown in /home/brianjw/public_html/package.php on line 453

I have asked and been told the issue is in the mod its self not the parsers, can anyone offer any help on this?
I am only using the parser to do 2 needed code edits with test failed on them.
Thanks.
Rob

brianjw

Yes, it's definitely the mod. We've tested the mod on SMF Helper Package Parser, Gamerz Garage Package Parser, Daniel15's, adrevenuesharing, and they all return the same error. Other mods do not provide such an error from the package parser.

ディン1031

All my mods are not compatible to Daniel15's Package Parser, because it use a board mod file and not an xml file and the old boardmod file is not supported by Daniel15's Package Parser.

You can see that this mod work fine if you use the parser function of the simplemachines.org site.
Choice the package, Select the smf Version and click und parse ;).

Bye
DIN1031

I AM Legend

cool, and where is the simplemachines.org site package parser located?

ディン1031

So i hope the image say everything ;).

Work with every mod :).

brianjw

I apologize. I remembered that, that was the case.

SilverKnight

Great Mod, i was looking for this, and i found it, brilliant !

Jon Do

I installed it and got this error
QuoteFatal error: Cannot redeclare load_onlinecolors() (previously declared in /home/www/mywebsite.com/forums/Sources/Load.php:1244) in /home/www/mywebsite.com/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 1501

EDIT: did a fresh install and it worked fine

heinandar

Hay, your mod is very useful for smf users. I use your mods  in my smf forum. Now I want to do one thing. I installed Ajax Chat . But I don't know how to integrate member colorlink to "Online users" in Chat window. If you have free time, pls give me some of your time. Sorry for my Bad English.

ディン1031

Quote from: Jon Do on January 18, 2009, 02:24:04 PM
I installed it and got this error
QuoteFatal error: Cannot redeclare load_onlinecolors() (previously declared in /home/www/mywebsite.com/forums/Sources/Load.php:1244) in /home/www/mywebsite.com/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 1501

EDIT: did a fresh install and it worked fine
Remove the double insert parts on the Load.php.

Quote from: heinandar on January 18, 2009, 04:44:55 PM
Hay, your mod is very useful for smf users. I use your mods  in my smf forum. Now I want to do one thing. I installed Ajax Chat . But I don't know how to integrate member colorlink to "Online users" in Chat window. If you have free time, pls give me some of your time. Sorry for my Bad English.
I don't know, which ajax chat do you mean? :x

Bye
DIN1031

heinandar

Quote from: ディン1031 on January 19, 2009, 09:03:54 AM

Bye
DIN1031

I mean .. Ajax Chat 0.8.1.2
https://blueimp.net/ajax

ディン1031

Quote from: heinandar on January 19, 2009, 10:13:44 AM

Bye
DIN1031

Question where can i find this SMF Integration or is it implemented into the code of this ajax chat?

Bye
DIN1031

heinandar

Quote from: ディン1031 on January 19, 2009, 11:04:01 AM
Quote from: heinandar on January 19, 2009, 10:13:44 AM

Bye
DIN1031

Question where can i find this SMF Integration or is it implemented into the code of this ajax chat?

Bye
DIN1031

you can find below link

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=214758&package_id=258987&release_id=586239

for Ajax Chat integration for SMF

ディン1031

Hmm there are a lot changes needed to insert custom colors and i've not the time to do all the changes.

If there would be a way to give a custom information about the user color than it would be possible but at the moment i need to change 3-4 functions and i need to overwork some of the js files so that i can load the custom colors...

Bye
DIN1031

UnclEo

Quote from: ディン1031 on October 16, 2008, 05:51:55 AM
Quote from: narata on October 15, 2008, 09:16:47 PM
Show Member Color Link to Name

thank you
This can be done with follow change on the $sourcedir/Load.php:
Search for

else
$context['user']['name'] = &$user_info['name'];

replace with

elseif(!empty($ID_MEMBER)) {
$coloredData = load_onlineColors($ID_MEMBER, true, true);
$context['user']['name'] = $coloredData['colored_name'];
}
else

This will work only with and installed Member Color Link V3.

(I could not test it, but i think it will work :X).

Bye
DIN1031

I have problem, Member Color Link (V3.0.5a) & SMF 1.1.7 default Themes

load.php
// Set up the contextual user array.
$context['user'] = array(
'id' => &$ID_MEMBER,
'is_logged' => !$user_info['is_guest'],
'is_guest' => &$user_info['is_guest'],
'is_admin' => &$user_info['is_admin'],
'is_mod' => false,
'username' => &$user_info['username'],
'language' => &$user_info['language'],
// Begin SMFShop MOD New Version
'money' => &$user_info['money'],
'moneyBank' => &$user_info['moneyBank'],
// End SMFShop MOD New Version
// Start SMFChess Code
'chess_turn' => &$user_info['chess_turn'],
// End SMFChess Code
'email' => &$user_info['email'],
'spy' => &$user_info['spy']
);
if ($context['user']['is_guest'])
$context['user']['name'] = &$txt[28];
elseif(!empty($ID_MEMBER)) {
      $coloredData = load_onlineColors($ID_MEMBER, true, true);   
      $context['user']['name'] = $coloredData['colored_name'];
   }
   else

thank you very much,

ที่นี่! DexMore.Com ลมหายใจแห่ง SMF เราอัพเดททุกลมหายใจ SMF 100++ mod แห่งเดียวในโลก SMF 2.0 แปลไทย 100%

J-Rad14

Hello, I just uploaded 305a and when trying to apply the mod I get:

3  Execute Modification ./Sources/Load.php Test failed
4. Execute Modification ./Sources/MessageIndex.php Test failed
5. Execute Modification ./Sources/BoardIndex.php Test failed

The smf shop is installed. Have you been able to look into that compatibility issue yet?

SMF running 1.1.7

Advertisement: