News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Member Color Link

Started by Nibogo, April 02, 2005, 06:32:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chandy

Hey ディン1031 or guys,what's the version most recent that i use with smf 1.1.8  ?
Thx in advanced :) !

ディン1031

Quote from: Zortag on February 11, 2009, 12:29:44 PM
I see ppls has problems with showing color names aswell, i downloaded newest version of color nicks but  its working only in topic at main page and boards names are same , dont know where problem is :(
I think the theme work in a diffrent way, so it could be possible that this is the reason why it not work on the board site...

Quote from: Chandy on February 11, 2009, 06:40:51 PM
Hey ディン1031 or guys,what's the version most recent that i use with smf 1.1.8  ?
Thx in advanced :) !

Bye
DIN1031
Support only via MOD Thread! NO PM Support!
My Forum: ayu][kult Forum
My Mods: My Small Mod Collection
My Parser: DIN1031's ModParser
Current Info: More away the next days, because i've to much work to do :x

Acans

306 works with 2.0 RC1 :)

Atm, its the only mod i have installed because i couldn't install 305
"The Book of Arantor, 17:3-5
  And I said unto him, thy database query shalt always be sent by the messenger of $smcFunc
  And $smcFunc shall protect you against injections and evil
  And so it came to pass that mysql_query was declared deprecated and even though he says he is not
  dead yet, the time was soon to come to pass when mysql_query shall be gone and no more

ディン1031

Quote from: α¢αηѕ on February 12, 2009, 01:51:02 AM
306 works with 2.0 RC1 :)
Yes this is the only Version that work with RC1 ;).

I will remove the old versions in the next time, to remove some of the cofusions :)

Bye
DIN1031

Lady Ambrosia

I'm using SMF version 1.1.8 and have just installed this mod v3.0.6, everything works great, only problem I'm having is when I go to Features and Options in the Adimistration Area, I can't get the link for Member Color Link to display anything.  It's there, but when I click on it, it won't take me anywhere.  If you could let me know what I messed up on, so I can configure my settings for this mod.

Thanks
"To the world you maybe just one person, but to one person you may just be the world." -Unknown

Avatar created completely by: Ambrosia's Castle

ディン1031

Quote from: Lady Ambrosia on February 27, 2009, 08:22:37 PM
I'm using SMF version 1.1.8 and have just installed this mod v3.0.6, everything works great, only problem I'm having is when I go to Features and Options in the Adimistration Area, I can't get the link for Member Color Link to display anything.  It's there, but when I click on it, it won't take me anywhere.  If you could let me know what I messed up on, so I can configure my settings for this mod.

Thanks
I think on you installation is missing the language things, do you use a different language?
If yes than you need to insert the changes in that the mod made in the modifcation.english.php :).

Bye
DIN1031

Lady Ambrosia

Quote from: ディン1031 on February 28, 2009, 03:41:35 PM
Quote from: Lady Ambrosia on February 27, 2009, 08:22:37 PM

Thanks
I think on you installation is missing the language things, do you use a different language?
If yes than you need to insert the changes in that the mod made in the modifcation.english.php :).

Bye
DIN1031

I am using English, and I checked my modifcation.english.php, and the code is in there, I even reinserted it, and uploaded back to my server, and I'm still having the same issue, the link for Member Color Link is there, but won't take me anywhere.  So, I'm at a loss :(
"To the world you maybe just one person, but to one person you may just be the world." -Unknown

Emperium

The search feature is down, so I have to ask, sorry if it has been asked before. However is there a way for an admin to choose the link colour of a specific member, instead of just a membergroup?

ディン1031

Quote from: Lady Ambrosia on February 28, 2009, 05:51:46 PM
I am using English, and I checked my modifcation.english.php, and the code is in there, I even reinserted it, and uploaded back to my server, and I'm still having the same issue, the link for Member Color Link is there, but won't take me anywhere.  So, I'm at a loss :(
That is strange, but i think the package manager did on replace only once, can you look into the ModSettings.php and replace:

Find:

'layout' => 'ModifyLayoutSettings',

Replace With:

'MemberColorLinks' => 'ModifyMemberColorLinksSettings',

This must be replaced twice, i don't why some package manager replace it only one time... hope this will help you.

Quote from: Emperium on March 01, 2009, 01:52:55 PM
The search feature is down, so I have to ask, sorry if it has been asked before. However is there a way for an admin to choose the link colour of a specific member, instead of just a membergroup?
Nope this is not possible.

Bye
DIN1031

Lady Ambrosia

Quote from: ディン1031 on March 03, 2009, 01:14:11 AM
Quote from: Lady Ambrosia on February 28, 2009, 05:51:46 PM
That is strange, but i think the package manager did on replace only once, can you look into the ModSettings.php and replace:

Find:

Replace With:

'MemberColorLinks' => 'ModifyMemberColorLinksSettings',

This must be replaced twice, i don't why some package manager replace it only one time... hope this will help you.

Bye
DIN1031

THANK YOU!! IT WORKED!!!

MissyNL

Hello...

i want to install this mod,

However.. i get 3 failures..

3.     Voer aanpassing uit     ./Sources/Load.php     Test mislukt
15.     Voer aanpassing uit     ./Themes/default/Profile.template.php     Test mislukt
Voer aanpassing uit     ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.spanish.php     Test mislukt

Although the spanisch version is not applicable to me...

I have SMF 1.1.8  and also next to many other mods... the Ultimate Profile mod installed...

Sorry for my poor English, but i think it's probably better then your Dutch :)

Splooge

nooblet811

This is amazing thank you very much good work.
Also for the feedback the mod worked 100% no errors or anything 10/10!!!

Slaapkopf

candidosa2

can check that erro..when try to install rc1

ディン1031

Quote from: candidosa2 on May 09, 2009, 05:17:00 PM
can check that erro..when try to install rc1
Only tip i can give you is to install it and make the profile changes manual.
But there could be a risk if something went wrong ;).

FragaCampos

Hello Din, thank you very much for yet another useful mod ;)

I found a bug (?) though. When i tick the "Change colours in the Instant Messages Inbox" and "Change colours in the Instant Messages Outbox" it works fine, but if i try to disable them, it won't work :/

Another thing: when i installed the mod, i received an error in boardindex.php. I forced the installation and while making the changes manually i found out that my boardindex.php doesn't have the string "lo.ID_MEMBER, lo.logTime, mem.realName, mem.memberName, mem.showOnline,", that's why it didn't add the "lo.ID_MEMBER, lo.logTime, mem.realName, mem.memberName, mem.showOnline,
         mem.birthdate as birthdate, mem.is_activated as is_activated,"

Can it be because of this?

ディン1031

Quote from: FragaCampos on May 17, 2009, 10:57:19 AM
Hello Din, thank you very much for yet another useful mod ;)

I found a bug (?) though. When i tick the "Change colours in the Instant Messages Inbox" and "Change colours in the Instant Messages Outbox" it works fine, but if i try to disable them, it won't work :/
I need to test this =).

Another thing: when i installed the mod, i received an error in boardindex.php. I forced the installation and while making the changes manually i found out that my boardindex.php doesn't have the string "lo.ID_MEMBER, lo.logTime, mem.realName, mem.memberName, mem.showOnline,", that's why it didn't add the "lo.ID_MEMBER, lo.logTime, mem.realName, mem.memberName, mem.showOnline,
         mem.birthdate as birthdate, mem.is_activated as is_activated,"

Can it be because of this?
Is this one line? Normal it's found in the most cases but some mods change the same part and this error could evertime happen ;).

Bye
DIN1031

FragaCampos

Thanks  ;)

And yes, it's just that line.

ディン1031

At the moment the latest version can not be updated on the mod page... so you all need to wait until i can update it <<...

At the moment you can use this file for the latest SMF versions:
http://www.din1031.de/downloads/MemberColorLink306.zip

Advertisement: