News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Member Color Link

Started by Nibogo, April 02, 2005, 06:32:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

khamseen

Quote from: Nibogo on July 12, 2015, 01:54:03 PM
It was just updated to make it compatible with the latest SMF version release at the date it was published, you should be fine with your current installation.

Ah cool, no problem then thanks. :)

I do have another quick question though, any idea why on the statistics page and only on this page, some users don't get their group colour applied to their name? It's not that big a deal, but it's been like that for four years now and I've never been able to figure out why. It's always the same members and no matter what group I put them in, they don't get a colour applied, yet other users in the same group do.
"In hope we find despair and in despair we find truth." - Myself

eleex

Hi there. SMF 2.0.10. version I put up, and I need this thing. But it does not endorse, any idea? I already did a lot of things fórumont I do not want it go to waste.

Sorry for my English

Steve

DO NOT pm me for support!

DarkTexas

I just wanted to install it; but the installer isn't letting me to do so :/

"Not compatible.."

Also the parser @ http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=111 says .."not compatible".. But I have installed this mod (somehow) in another forums :/ 

Any Help?

StephanB

If I try to install this in a SMF 2.0.11 i get an not compatible error.
Any chance to get this working?

Thanks!

Siirist

Needed information:
- What's your SMF version?, What MODs are installed? What Theme(s) are you using? Have you backed up your database?

--> At least 50% of the questions asked are answered in the Online Manual <--
Mods for ver 1.x will NOT run on ver 2.x

Blackylol

My error log is filled of this, any idea why ?

8: Undefined index: member_group_color
File: Sources/Load.php
Line: 1108

8: Undefined index: post_group_color
Line: 1109
SMF 2.0.2

-Rock Lee-

Quote from: Blackylol on March 31, 2016, 10:57:28 PM
My error log is filled of this, any idea why ?

8: Undefined index: member_group_color
Line: 1108

8: Undefined index: post_group_color
Line: 1109

That problem is that the variable is not defined ... you can review parse the mod to fix it or else stop is to review the file add that variable. But bad memory is the Modifications.english.php file which you must add the variable, but the language file this using:

$context['member_group_color'] = '*';

$context['post_group_color'] = '*';

Although I must say is a modification outdated recommend you try something else like that is very good but again .... SimpleColorizer

Regards!
¡Regresando como cual Fenix! ~ Bomber Code
Ayudas - Aportes - Tutoriales - Y mucho mas!!!

Steve

Quote from: Rock Lee [BC] on April 01, 2016, 06:04:21 PM... recommend you try something else like that is very good but again .... SimpleColorizer

I couldn't agree more. Been using SimpleColorizer for ages without a hitch.
DO NOT pm me for support!

Pafeu

Hello! Are you planning on updating this mod so we can use it in SMF 2.1? Thanks!

Advertisement: