Activitybar

Started by Suki, June 30, 2009, 11:40:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

asifnur

o there we go thanks

Marcus Forsberg

katb

Quote from: Nas on July 02, 2009, 06:07:48 AM
katb, that's odd. Could you attch ./Themes/default/Display.template.php?

Nas iam attaching the requested file here...

Costa

Congrats for the mod Nas  ;) it's a "Dude" mod
Has always, here is the translation for portuguese

Modification.portuguese_pt.php
//Activitybar by Nas
$txt['activitybar_standardlabel'] = 'Actividade';
$txt['activitybar_enable'] = 'Ligar a barra de actividade <div class="smalltext">A barra que mostra quão activo é um usuário.</div>';
$txt['activitybar_label'] = 'Etiqueta da barra <div class="smalltext">A etiqueta mostrada ao longo da barra. O padrão é "'.$txt['activitybar_standardlabel'].'".</div>';
$txt['activitybar_timeframe'] = 'Linha temporal de actividade<div class="smalltext">A modificação irá contar todos as mensagens dentro desta linha temporal. <br />Em dias, o padrão é 30.</div>';
$txt['activitybar_show_in_posts'] = 'Mostrar a barra de actividade nas mensagens do fórum';
$txt['activitybar_show_in_profile'] = 'Mostrar a barra de actividade no perfil';
$txt['activitybar_max_posts'] = 'Máximo de mensagens <div class="smalltext">Número de mensagens que é preciso para encher a barra.<br />Deixe em branco para o padrão (500 mensagens).</div>';
$txt['activitybar_max_width'] = 'Largura máxima  <div class="smalltext">A largura máxima da barra. Quando é chegado o limite de mensagens, a barra terá este limite de comprimento.<br />Em pixels. Deixe em branco para o padrão (139px).</div>';

Farewell!!
Hugo "Costa" Fernandes - PT SMF
Todas as MP's a pedir ajuda são sujeitas a radioactividade, microondas, queimadas e atiradas borda fora.

"At least someone appreciates the fact that I am doing and not thinking..."
"Laziness is counter-revolutionary."

MaXiForum.cz

katb your Display.template.php is OK.
Do you use default theme? ;)

katb

Quote from: MaxiPes on July 04, 2009, 04:01:05 PM

yes i am using SMF default theme only ..Activity bar mod is working on user profiles but not working on posts, it will show the progress bar on posts , but same time it is not showing user avatars...

babjusi

Nice mod. Good work Nas.

Marcus Forsberg

Quote from: katb on July 05, 2009, 04:35:06 AM
Quote from: MaxiPes on July 04, 2009, 04:01:05 PM

yes i am using SMF default theme only ..Activity bar mod is working on user profiles but not working on posts, it will show the progress bar on posts , but same time it is not showing user avatars...

Seems to have been conflicting with another mod, banned members avatar. Try the attached file.

Quote from: babjusi on July 05, 2009, 03:17:48 PM
Nice mod. Good work Nas.

Thanks. :)

MATTEK

When I installed this mode it took over everything in the Mod configuration panel. I had to reinstall everything else. Just thought I'd let you know. Nice mod tho.  8)
SMF 2.0.1

Like Comics, Books, Movies or T.V. Shows? Read about them here!!

Marcus Forsberg

That's odd, MATTEK. Shouldn't happen. Thanks for the comment though. :)

Joe N

How has this mod already gone 2nd in the most popular!  :)
Microsoft: "We Need to Imagine Life Without Walls."
I Say: "If There are No Walls Who needs Windows."

My Mods (6) All My Mods Updated To SMF 2.0 RC2 and SMF 1.1.10!

Mai Pen Rai

Very nice mod, one of the nicest I have and I have now 50 of them :)

To make this mod even better would be to implement functions for the members once they reach a certain level of activity.
For example be able to have links in their signatures, see a certain subforum and so on.

Could this be done?
Mai Pen Rai - means "No worries" in Thai

Mai Pen Rai.se

LHW

Nice Mod!  Changing the look via the CSS was a snap (instead of the titlebg.jpg we decided to use the bar.gif)!  Good job!

Marcus Forsberg

Joe N, I have no idea. So simple but yet so useful, I guess. :)

Mai Pen Rai, it could. I might look into that.

Thanks, Lord High Warlock. :)

InsaneMustang

NAS, I just wanted to thank you for this mod.  Everything is working great, as advertised.  I would like to request a small change and that's that you change your code (for the mod, or just for me lol) to include a graphic option for the background of the activity bar. 

I know it uses one of the default bg's but my bg color are so light that it's blending in too well and there doesn't appear to be a graphic bar at all.

If you know of a way I can fix this without having to alter my bg image (because I can't do that) please let me know.

Thanks

Marcus Forsberg

InsaneMustang, thanks.

And you cna change the bar image via css, in style.css of your current theme.

InsaneMustang

You know what I just realized?  The bar isn't working at all on mine.  The # and the % sign show, but there's no bar, and no border for the bar...

Marcus Forsberg

Please read the FAQ in the first post of this topic. :)

LHW

Nas: Per the requests of a few people at our place, I removed the two <br />s at the beginning of the Mini Profile, and added one at the end to space it out between the avatar.  They feel it's more centered this way.  Just thought I'd pass it along.  :)

InsaneMustang

Quote from: Nas on July 08, 2009, 01:43:52 PM
Please read the FAQ in the first post of this topic. :)

My apologies.  I typically read all of the info in the first post.  Thanks again, Rockin mod.

Advertisement: