News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Activitybar

Started by Suki, June 30, 2009, 11:40:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrishicks

That did it. Thank you.

jdvarner

Quote from: Nas on July 16, 2009, 04:42:30 AM
Thanks Jeremey and jdvarner. I migt just look into those ideas, jdvarner.

chrishicks: Yes, it is possible. Have a look at Didsplay.template.php, or attach that file here.

Cool Nas. Sounds good. Also another thing is the admin account, activity shows as 100% no matter what, right? maybe bust out the admin as well and make it show his/her activity accurately as well. :)

Marcus Forsberg

Quote from: jdvarner on July 16, 2009, 09:16:06 PM

chrishicks: Yes, it is possible. Have a look at Didsplay.template.php, or attach that file here.

Cool Nas. Sounds good. Also another thing is the admin account, activity shows as 100% no matter what, right? maybe bust out the admin as well and make it show his/her activity accurately as well. :)

Actually no, it does not change for admins. Admins bars acts just like all other users bars.

Marcus Forsberg

Changelog
version 1.0.1.1 | 1 July 2009
o Small edit to make compatible with SMF 2.0 RC1.2.
o Added translations for turkish, czech-utf8 and portuguese_pt.

jdvarner

Quote from: Nas on July 17, 2009, 04:43:38 AM

Actually no, it does not change for admins. Admins bars acts just like all other users bars.

well thats weird. im the admin, and posting very little and it says 100%

Sharp.Shot

What version of SMF are you using this mod on? If your using a 1.1.x version please attach the file: install 1.1.x if your using 2.0x please attach: install 2.0.
QuoteMicrosoft: "You've got questions. We've got dancing paperclips."

chrishicks

Quote from: jdvarner on July 17, 2009, 11:44:15 PM
Quote from: Nas on July 17, 2009, 04:43:38 AM

well thats weird. im the admin, and posting very little and it says 100%

Did you edit the numbers for posts/days by chance? When I first installed it I was messing around with that and the numbers I kept entering put me at 100% until I went back to the default settings. I post quite a bit on my forum because if I don't post my members won't reply(they fear starting topics for some reason) so I almost have to go higher than the default as I am at 74% full after installing the mod already.

jdvarner

just curious... has anyone tried to pull out the info and make a bloc to show top 5 or 10 active folks on their site? if so, could you share the code.

nas, i figured it out... i guess when i redid some of the stats and redid the arcade topics that made me the "admin" look like i made thousands of posts. so i bumped the required # to like 5000 and then yeah it showed me at like 20%. so i bet it will work itself out and will make the #'s right for the admin.

Marcus Forsberg

Glad you worked it out. :)

I will probably add a block to the statistics page along with the other new features I am planning for the next version. I can include the code for a portal block aswell.

zanyuki

Hey Nas,

Good work as always with the RC1.2 support.

I have a question, though. When I try to uninstall the old one (for RC1-1) it says "unable to find package file". How do I manually remove the Activity_Bar from the Installed Packages list? It seems to conflict with the existing package there that I can't uninstall when I try to install this mod for RC1.2.

Thanks in advance! Hope to have the new version soon. :)

Mai Pen Rai

What code could be used on SMF 2.0 RC1.2 to show the top 10 active members?
Mai Pen Rai - means "No worries" in Thai

Mai Pen Rai.se

chrishicks

Has anyone added this to the Ultimate Profile mod? I've been trying to get it added but I can't find the exact spot to add the code. I thought I had it placed right below the "last active" spot but I ended up creating a middle column where the activity bar popped up next to last active instead of below. Would someone give me a hand with inserting the code in the proper spot?

ultide

i am using smf 1.1.9 and as_theme.
my activity bar shows number like 28% but no bar.
cleared cache by f5 but still same.
it installed without any error...
help me...
[nofollow]

jdvarner

Quote from: ultide on July 21, 2009, 04:26:40 PM
i am using smf 1.1.9 and as_theme.
my activity bar shows number like 28% but no bar.
cleared cache by f5 but still same.
it installed without any error...
help me...

same for me. but i think this does this because of using not the default theme. im using a modified theme "which i bet is the same color as the activity bar".

how about you? using a theme other then default? try going to default and see if you see it? when i do that i see it. nas, can we change the color in the code somewhere?

ksawery

Inside the install1.1.x.xml, the portuguese language are twice, but once is czech.

ksawery

I've added the spanish & spanish_es languages.

chrishicks

You know, this mod is great. The only downside is that it shows just how bad all the post slackers are on my boards. :D

CesarManara

Language portuguese_brazilian on SMF 2.0 RC1.2.

Modifications.portuguese_brazilian.php
$txt['activitybar_standardlabel'] = 'Atividade';
$txt['activitybar_enable'] = 'Ligar a barra de atividade <div class="smalltext">A barra mostra quão ativo é um usuário.</div>';
$txt['activitybar_label'] = 'Etiqueta da barra <div class="smalltext">A etiqueta mostrada ao longo da barra. O padrão é "'.$txt['activitybar_standardlabel'].'".</div>';
$txt['activitybar_timeframe'] = 'Linha temporal de atividade<div class="smalltext">A modificação irá contar todos as mensagens dentro desta linha temporal. <br />Em dias, o padrão é 30.</div>';
$txt['activitybar_show_in_posts'] = 'Mostrar a barra de atividade nas mensagens do fórum';
$txt['activitybar_show_in_profile'] = 'Mostrar a barra de atividade no perfil';
$txt['activitybar_max_posts'] = 'Máximo de mensagens <div class="smalltext">Número de mensagens que é preciso para encher a barra.<br />Deixe em branco para o padrão (500 mensagens).</div>';
$txt['activitybar_max_width'] = 'Largura máxima  <div class="smalltext">A largura máxima da barra. Quando é chegado o limite de mensagens, a barra terá este limite de comprimento.<br />Em pixels. Deixe em branco para o padrão (139px).</div>';

jdvarner

anyone know where i can change the color of the bar. right now it doesn't display as its the same color as the background of the site. just want to change it so i can see the bar as well.

plusev

I'm getting the following errors:

8: Undefined index: activitybar
File: /home/vg001web01/54/40/2004054/web/Themes/default/Display.template.php
Line: 310 

==>310:   
<div class="activity_holder" style="width: ', !empty($modSettings['activitybar_max_width']) ? $modSettings['activitybar_max_width'] : 139, 'px;"><div class="activity_bar" style="width: ', $message['activitybar']['width'], 'px;"><div class="activity_percentage smalltext">', $message['activitybar']['percentage'], '%</div></div></div></li>';

Also, All that shows is "Activity %"

Cleared cache.

Please advise. Thx

Advertisement: