News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Activitybar

Started by Suki, June 30, 2009, 11:40:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcus Forsberg

Quote from: TheListener on August 10, 2009, 08:49:56 PM
When upgrading the mod is the previous version ok to delete?

It just says list files and delete in the packages folder.

Yes, delete it.

Frelo21

I installed it fine, but I can't see the activity bar both in profile or under avatar in posts,

im using musonica theme, board: 1.1.9

attached is my theme Display Template.

Marcus Forsberg

Quote from: sreisenb001 on August 15, 2009, 08:50:53 AM
I downloaded it but now can't find on the Admin panel

Dud you install it without errors?

Quote from: Frelo21 on August 15, 2009, 01:01:05 AM
I installed it fine, but I can't see the activity bar both in profile or under avatar in posts,

Can you see the activity percentage in the profile?

sreisenb001

loaded clean and not showing up in profile stats.. i did see this error though.. is this from the MOD

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: profile_stats() in /hsphere/local/home/sreisenb001/mnsportscentral.com/community/Sources/Load.php(1743) : eval()'d code on line 1274

Frelo21

Quote from: Nas on August 15, 2009, 08:52:38 AM
Quote from: sreisenb001 on August 15, 2009, 08:50:53 AM
I downloaded it but now can't find on the Admin panel

Dud you install it without errors?

Quote from: Frelo21 on August 15, 2009, 01:01:05 AM

Can you see the activity percentage in the profile?

No, its not showing anywhere, not in profile or under avatars in posts...

Frelo21

sorry to bump, but was just wondering if someone could take a look at the display template I uploaded a few posts ago, to see what i'm doing wrong.

Frelo21

Edit* I can see the activity bar in some peoples profiles, but its not viewable under their avatars in the threads (which is where I wanted this mod the most)

can someone out there in cyberspace help me?  :P

Marcus Forsberg

Quote from: sreisenb001 on August 15, 2009, 05:43:10 PM
loaded clean and not showing up in profile stats.. i did see this error though.. is this from the MOD

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: profile_stats() in /hsphere/local/home/sreisenb001/mnsportscentral.com/community/Sources/Load.php(1743) : eval()'d code on line 1274

No, this mod should not cause any error like that. Could you please attach Profile.php, Profile.template.php and Display.template.php?

Quote from: Frelo21 on August 17, 2009, 09:50:12 AM
Edit* I can see the activity bar in some peoples profiles, but its not viewable under their avatars in the threads (which is where I wanted this mod the most)

I'm sorry for the long delay. Try the attached file. It should make the bar show up in posts.

chrishicks

Was wondering if I can get this mod to recognize calendar days and not go by install date(if that's what it even does)? I'd like to switch it to a weekly setting so I changed it to a 7 day setting today. I have the post count set at 200 and even though I haven't made that many posts I'm at 100%. I did however make that many in the last 4 days or so.

chrishicks

Wondering if anyone else is experiencing the bar not resetting after a set time? I have to keep increasing the post count in order to keep it from hitting 100% for everyone. I was originally running it at 30 days with 500 posts(default) and a few of us maxed it out so I switched it to a 7 day setting. I'm still at 100% even though I bumped the weekly up to 500 posts and another member is catching up with it also. It's like the reset is broken or something. Or am I just getting ahead of the time and somehow adding days in my head?

jdvarner

nah, its working on this end. 30 day set.

Frelo21

Quote from: Nas on August 17, 2009, 09:58:29 AM
Quote from: sreisenb001 on August 15, 2009, 05:43:10 PM

No, this mod should not cause any error like that. Could you please attach Profile.php, Profile.template.php and Display.template.php?

Quote from: Frelo21 on August 17, 2009, 09:50:12 AM

I'm sorry for the long delay. Try the attached file. It should make the bar show up in posts.

cheers!

patdj

Nice tool. Here is my translation for German. I'm not that sure with non UTF8 and UTF8 but the "ä" and "ü" should be the only problem concerning this...

<?php
// Version: 1.1; Modifications
//Activitybar by Nas
$txt['activitybar_standardlabel'] = 'Aktivität';
$txt['activitybar_enable'] = 'Aktivitätsbalken einschalten <div class="smalltext">Aktiviert einen Balken der die Aktivität eines Users wiedergibt.</div>';
$txt['activitybar_label'] = 'Balken-Bezeichnung <div class="smalltext">Die Bezeichnung, die mit dem Balken angezeigt wird. Standard ist "'.$txt['activitybar_standardlabel'].'".</div>';
$txt['activitybar_timeframe'] = 'Aktivitätszeitrahmen <div class="smalltext">Die Modifikation zählt alle Beiträge, die in diesem Zeitraum erstellt wurden. <br />In Tagen. Standard ist 30.</div>';
$txt['activitybar_show_in_posts'] = 'Aktivitätsbalken in Beiträgen anzeigen';
$txt['activitybar_show_in_profile'] = 'Aktivitätsbalken in Profilen anzeigen';
$txt['activitybar_max_posts'] = 'Maximale Beitragszahl <div class="smalltext">Anzahl der Beiträge die zum vollständigen Füllen des Balkens benötigt werden. <br />Freilassen für Standard (500 Beiträge).</div>';
$txt['activitybar_max_width'] = 'Maximale Breite  <div class="smalltext">Die Breite des Balkens. Wenn das oben festgesetzte Beitragslimit erreicht ist, wird der Balken diese Breite haben. <br />In Pixeln. Freilassen für Standard (139 Pixel).</div>';
?>

bolubeyi61

Manuel anlatımda küçük bir hata var
http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=1929
./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.turkish.php
// Activitybar by Nas
$txt['activitybar_standardlabel'] = 'Aktiflik';
$txt['activitybar_enable'] = 'Aktiflik Çizgisini aktive et <div class="smalltext">Bu özellikle birlikte kullanicinin ne kadar aktif oldugunu görebilirsiniz.</div>';
$txt['activitybar_label'] = 'Çizgi Etiketi <div class="smalltext">Çizgi ile gösterilecek etiket. Standart "'.$txt['activitybar_standardlabel'].'".</div>';
$txt['activitybar_timeframe'] = 'Aktiflik Zamançerçevesi <div class="smalltext">Eklentinin göz önünde bulunduracagi zamançerçevesi. <br />Gün Sayisi. Standart 30.</div>';
$txt['activitybar_show_in_posts'] = 'Aktiflik çizgisini iletilerde göster';
$txt['activitybar_show_in_profile'] = 'Aktiflik çizgisini profillerde göster';
$txt['activitybar_max_posts'] = 'En Fazla Ileti <div class="smalltext">Çizgiyi doldurucak en fazla ileti sayisi. <br />Bos birakarak standart hale getirirsiniz (500 ileti).</div>';
$txt['activitybar_max_width'] = 'En fazla genislik <div class="smalltext">Çizginin genisligi. Koyulan ileti limiti geçildiginde çizgi bu genislige gelecektir. <br />Pixel olarak. Bos birakarak standart hale getirirsiniz (139px).</div>';

Yukarıdaki kod doğrusu. En sona ; konulmamış. Bu şekilde yapıldığı taktirde bundan sonraki modlar hata verir.

evolution25

you cant see the bar on my background when says .5 how do  make it so can see it and diff color

Ncen

Regarding Max-posts; is it possible (for You i mean) to add an option for the max-posts to be the same amount of posts that was posted in the limited time period? So that if in the last 30 days 120 posts is made, then max-posts are 120 and then, if there was 500 made another period, then that would be the max-post? :)

Just an idea. :)

Marcus Forsberg

I might have a look at that, Innocenzia. It's a good idea.

n3ith

Mine works, but no bar is present. I will continue looking here to see if someone else had the same issue. I am sure someone had the same thing happen. I havent found the answer yet though.

http://www.noxxious.com [nofollow]

Marcus Forsberg

Did you update your custom themes style.css?

Advertisement: