News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Activitybar

Started by Suki, June 30, 2009, 11:40:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcus Forsberg

Quote from: nnick on November 13, 2009, 06:38:37 AM
OK compared with default's and found what it was missing. Now everything works fine :)

Great! ;D

Quote from: nnick on November 13, 2009, 06:38:37 AM
So now only thing missing is where to find the 
$max_posts = $modSettings['totalMessages'];

Subs.php, should be very close to the bottom of the file.

nnick

dkharp

The bar and % shows in IE but only % in Firefox.  Is there a way to get it to show in Firefox too?

By the way a great mod!!!!!!!!

BlockFodder

Could it not be possible to make the percentage a percentage of the total posts for the time period rather than for a set variable?

mirahalo

great mod,  if you accept translations, heres  spanish es/latin:

normal:

//Activitybar by Nas
$txt['activitybar_standardlabel'] = 'Actividad';
$txt['activitybar_enable'] = 'Activar la barra de actividad <div class="smalltext">Activa una barra que muestra que t&aacute;n activo a estado el usuario.</div>';
$txt['activitybar_label'] = 'Etiqueta de la barra <div class="smalltext">una etiqueta que se mostrar&aacute; dentro de la barra, por default aparece: "'.$txt['activitybar_standardlabel'].'".</div>';
$txt['activitybar_timeframe'] = 'Tiempo de actividad <div class="smalltext">Esta opcion contar&aacute; los post hechos por el usuario en ese lapso de tiempo. <br />se especifica en dias. el default es 30.</div>';
$txt['activitybar_show_in_posts'] = 'Muestrar la barra de activiad en los mensajes';
$txt['activitybar_show_in_profile'] = 'Mostra la barra de actividad en el perfil';
$txt['activitybar_max_posts'] = 'M&aacute;ximo n&uacute;mero de mensajes <div class="smalltext">N&uacute;mero de mensajes requeridos para llenar la barra. <br />dejalo vacio para mostrar el default (500 mensajes).</div>';
$txt['activitybar_max_width'] = 'Ancho m&aacute;ximo  <div class="smalltext">El ancho de la barra. cuando se aproxima a la cantidad especificada en la opcion anterior, la barra tendr&aacute; este ancho. <br />En pixeles. D&eacute;jalo vacio para tomar el valor por defecto (139px).</div>';

utf8:

//Activitybar by Nas
$txt['activitybar_standardlabel'] = 'Actividad';
$txt['activitybar_enable'] = 'Activar la barra de actividad <div class="smalltext">Activa una barra que muestra que tán activo a estado el usuario.</div>';
$txt['activitybar_label'] = 'Etiqueta de la barra <div class="smalltext">una etiqueta que se mostrará dentro de la barra, por default aparece: "'.$txt['activitybar_standardlabel'].'".</div>';
$txt['activitybar_timeframe'] = 'Tiempo de actividad <div class="smalltext">Esta opcion contará los post hechos por el usuario en ese lapso de tiempo. <br />se especifica en dias. el default es 30.</div>';
$txt['activitybar_show_in_posts'] = 'Muestrar la barra de activiad en los mensajes';
$txt['activitybar_show_in_profile'] = 'Mostra la barra de actividad en el perfil';
$txt['activitybar_max_posts'] = 'Máximo número de mensajes <div class="smalltext">Número de mensajes requeridos para llenar la barra. <br />dejalo vacio para mostrar el default (500 mensajes).</div>';
$txt['activitybar_max_width'] = 'Ancho máximo  <div class="smalltext">El ancho de la barra. cuando se aproxima a la cantidad especificada en la opcion anterior, la barra tendrá este ancho. <br />En pixeles. Déjalo vacio para tomar el valor por defecto (139px).</div>';

greetings!

sattninja

is there a way to reset the count i want to start this goal at the 1st of every month so if it is 30 days i need to reset it on the 1st how can you do that

thanks
Running Rc4

Sakurachan

Any update for SMF 1.1.11 in the future planned?

voy-tech

Sakurachan , this mod works fine in SMF 1.1.11  :)

Bugo

Russian translation:

//Activitybar by Nas
$txt['activitybar_standardlabel'] = 'Активность';
$txt['activitybar_enable'] = 'Включить индикатор активности <div class="smalltext">Небольшая полоска, показывающая активность пользователя (в %).</div>';
$txt['activitybar_label'] = 'Метка индикатора <div class="smalltext">Метка отображается рядом с индикатором. По умолчанию равна "'.$txt['activitybar_standardlabel'].'".</div>';
$txt['activitybar_timeframe'] = 'Включить период времени <div class="smalltext">Подсчёт всех сообщений, оставленных в заданный промежуток времени. <br />В днях. По умолчанию 30.</div>';
$txt['activitybar_show_in_posts'] = 'Показывать индикатор активности в сообщениях';
$txt['activitybar_show_in_profile'] = 'Показывать индикатор активности в профилях';
$txt['activitybar_max_posts'] = 'Максимум сообщений <div class="smalltext">Кол-во сообщений, требующихся для заполнения индикатора. <br />Оставьте поле пустым для использования значения по умолчанию (500 сообщений).</div>';
$txt['activitybar_max_width'] = 'Максимальная ширина  <div class="smalltext">Ширина индикатора. Когда установлен лимит сообщений, индикатор будет иметь эту ширину. <br />В пикселях. Оставьте поле пустым для использования значения по умолчанию (139px).</div>';

Jesna

Hi NAS

Great mod  :)

Could you made the bar based on time instead of posts. Still so you could put the time rate to 30 days or 1 week or whatever, but instead of post it was counting the time online ??

Regards Jakob

maven

Hello Nas,

Great mod, and great to see instant activity from regular members/moderators.

One thing: the % shows but not the progress bar.
both iE8 & latest updated firefox.

Best regards.

Marcus Forsberg

Quote from: Jesna on February 12, 2010, 01:26:37 PM
Hi NAS

Great mod  :)

Could you made the bar based on time instead of posts. Still so you could put the time rate to 30 days or 1 week or whatever, but instead of post it was counting the time online ??

Regards Jakob

Probably could, by editing the function that calculates the percentage. I do not intend to do so soon, however.

Quote from: maven on February 16, 2010, 04:26:57 AM
Hello Nas,

Great mod, and great to see instant activity from regular members/moderators.

One thing: the % shows but not the progress bar.
both iE8 & latest updated firefox.

Best regards.

Using a custom theme? If so, you need to add the new CSS to your custom index.css file.

waruna

Quote from: sattninja on December 26, 2009, 06:09:18 PM
is there a way to reset the count i want to start this goal at the 1st of every month so if it is 30 days i need to reset it on the 1st how can you do that

thanks

Yes. I want to ask the same thing. Is it possible to reset the count? Thanks.
Trust of Lust

steve51184

Eclipse16V

Nice Mod

Please update it for SMF 2.0RC3  ;)

Thanks
I worked with:
SMF 2 in German

Shop:
SID Giessen

Marcus Forsberg

Have you tried emulating RC2 in your package manager? It may work that simply on RC3.

goombapatrol

would there be any way to add a feature to allow any user to hide the bars in posts? (in their settings)
i've noticed that the members are split between wanting it visible.

cacc

I love this mod!
I have been trying but failing on trying to adapt it a little. It am running it on 2.0 RC3 and want to make it so that people are in a group based on their activity %. Along the same lines as people being part of a certain group based on number of posts, this would put them in a group based on their activity. Can you think of how to do this or is this something you are working on?

chrishicks

Quote from: goombapatrol on April 08, 2010, 12:32:57 AM
would there be any way to add a feature to allow any user to hide the bars in posts? (in their settings)
i've noticed that the members are split between wanting it visible.
I'd also like to request this if at all possible.

David Starr

Quote from: waruna on February 28, 2010, 11:52:52 AM
Quote from: sattninja on December 26, 2009, 06:09:18 PM

thanks

Yes. I want to ask the same thing. Is it possible to reset the count? Thanks.

Has anyone gotten an answer to this question yet? I too would very much like the ability to reset the counter. Disabling the activity bar and restarting it doesn't work. Does anyone know if this counter can be reset?

Advertisement: