News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Activitybar

Started by Suki, June 30, 2009, 11:40:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

adcantu

great mod. is there a way to have it display the max size based on percentage instead of by pixel size? My profile data on the posts is in a table with width of 16%

Marcus Forsberg

Sorry for all the delaying, I've been busy.

Since I no longer have the time or interest to keep updating my mods regularly, this and my other creations will have to wait for 2.0 Final before I update them or add any new features. Sorry.

Bugo

Manual install on SMF 2.0 RC3:

1) Open install2.0.xml in package
2) Find block:
<operation>
<search position="before"><![CDATA[$context['can_view_warning'] = (allowedTo('issue_warning') && !$context['user']['is_owner']) || (!empty($modSettings['warning_show']) && ($modSettings['warning_show'] > 1 || $context['user']['is_owner']));]]></search>
<add><![CDATA[$context['activitybar'] = activitybar($memID);]]></add>
</operation>

3) Replace it with:
<operation>
<search position="after"><![CDATA[
// Set a canonical URL for this page.]]></search>
<add><![CDATA[ $context['activitybar'] = activitybar($memID);
]]></add>
</operation>

4) Install mod :)

In attachments => russian translation (ANSI & UTF-8 charsets, in separate files)

David Starr

Since the author has apparently abandoned this mod, has anyone else found a way to reset the counter? We want to be able to have it reset 1st of every month, or every quarter, but have not found a way to do so. Anyone have any suggestions?

Quote from: David Starr on April 17, 2010, 08:14:53 AM
Quote from: waruna on February 28, 2010, 11:52:52 AM
Quote from: sattninja on December 26, 2009, 06:09:18 PM
is there a way to reset the count i want to start this goal at the 1st of every month so if it is 30 days i need to reset it on the 1st how can you do that

thanks

Yes. I want to ask the same thing. Is it possible to reset the count? Thanks.

Has anyone gotten an answer to this question yet? I too would very much like the ability to reset the counter. Disabling the activity bar and restarting it doesn't work. Does anyone know if this counter can be reset?

UKShark

I've just uninstalled this but I am left with the following text where the Activity Bar used to be in the in post profiles...

Activity
%

Any ideas how to get rid of this?

I am using the default theme and have tried installing the plugin again but it leaves me with two activity bars.

Masterd

TheListener

Quote from: UKShark on July 27, 2010, 11:32:23 AM
I've just uninstalled this but I am left with the following text where the Activity Bar used to be in the in post profiles...

Activity
%

Any ideas how to get rid of this?

I am using the default theme and have tried installing the plugin again but it leaves me with two activity bars.

You would have to look for the file which adds this to the profile then do a manual edit to delete the offending wording.

UKShark

Any idea which file that is?

TheListener

Quote from: UKShark on July 27, 2010, 02:53:22 PM
Any idea which file that is?

Not without looking through the mods parser.

PlasticMan

I'm working on SMF 1.1.11 and I have a custom theme I've installed it and adjusted the style.css now the activitybar shows in the members profiles but not in their forum posts.

Anybody know why?

JeneeB53

That question has been asked at least 30 times in this thread... just look!

simmi2121

i installed activity bar but bro i appears in my profile but it looks very bad looks like scrubbed with anything... how to make it alrite bro :( plz help m using custom theme

goombapatrol

Quote from: chrishicks on April 17, 2010, 02:50:50 AM
Quote from: goombapatrol on April 08, 2010, 12:32:57 AM
would there be any way to add a feature to allow any user to hide the bars in posts? (in their settings)
i've noticed that the members are split between wanting it visible.
I'd also like to request this if at all possible.

(could you consider it for 2.0, nas?)

Draffi

Nice mod, indeed !

But i dont understand the measurment:

The "Max Post" (Number of posts required in order to fill the bar.
Leave empty for defaults (500 posts).

Belongs to the field before ?
Activity Timeframe ?

Or is the "max Post" the complete number of postings ?

Sorry for the dumb question, but i need to configure this mod...

When i put "30" in the "Activity Timeframe" meaning, this mod count all postings during the last 30 days.

When i put "30" again in the "Mac Post" Field, meaning the member completed the requirments for the whole 30 days (1 post por a day ?)

When i put 60 there, this meaning 30 posting in 60 days for to complete the Bar ?

Veritas01

Any plans to update this mod to RC4?

TheListener

Quote from: Veritas01 on November 30, 2010, 10:40:54 AM
Any plans to update this mod to RC4?

As this mod hasn't been updated since RC2 it looks very unlikely.

Shame really as this mod has the chance to beone of the top 5.

Masterd

Quote from: Brack1 on December 04, 2010, 05:29:24 PM
As this mod hasn't been updated since RC2 it looks very unlikely.

Shame really as this mod has the chance to beone of the top 5.

Here's the answer:

Quote from: cσσкιє мσηѕтєя on April 24, 2010, 01:33:09 PM
Sorry for all the delaying, I've been busy.

Since I no longer have the time or interest to keep updating my mods regularly, this and my other creations will have to wait for 2.0 Final before I update them or add any new features. Sorry.

TheListener

TheListener

Below the mod list click on advance which takes you to an emulate section.

Instead of RC4 you want to emulate an older version.

Also check the edits using the parser.

Advertisement: