News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Activitybar

Started by Suki, June 30, 2009, 11:40:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suki

url to your site?

Do you use a custom theme?  does this custom theme have it's own display.template.php?
Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

Cario Blingz

Quote from: Suki on January 16, 2012, 09:02:08 AM
url to your site?

Do you use a custom theme?  does this custom theme have it's own display.template.php?

www.gurusbase.com

I used the custom themes but it did not work , yes it has display.template.php

Suki

You need to apply the changes to your custom theme's files as well:

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?action=parse;mod=1929;attach=193939;smf_version=2.0.2

The part that modifies the Display.template.php file needs to be applied to your theme's Display.template.php file.
Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

luuuciano

I was thinking about cpu usage... this mod will increase it too much? it calcs numbers everytime everywhere?
No me agradan los foros que no te dejan borrar TU PROPIO usuario, como por ejemplo smfsimple.com.
E incluso te mandan emails no solicitados, de los cuales, quizá, no puedas escapar porque NO te dejan posibilidad a deshabilitarlos (a menos que NO te tengan en su lista negra).

Suki

No, with the latest version I stored the activity bar in a context value and will only perform the function once per user. If you have 30 messages made by the same user, the function will only be called 1 time.

luuuciano

Quote from: Suki on January 26, 2012, 08:04:06 PM
No, with the latest version I stored the activity bar in a context value and will only perform the function once per user. If you have 30 messages made by the same user, the function will only be called 1 time.

Amazing...
No me agradan los foros que no te dejan borrar TU PROPIO usuario, como por ejemplo smfsimple.com.
E incluso te mandan emails no solicitados, de los cuales, quizá, no puedas escapar porque NO te dejan posibilidad a deshabilitarlos (a menos que NO te tengan en su lista negra).

dj_king

Hello! I have a problem with the number of messages in the bar. I have set as maximum number of posts 1000. But I for example I have 3000 and I get to 100%. How I can solve it? Apologies for the language ... Not speak English. thanks
SMF 2.0.1

Suki

It's the expected behavior,  in your case 1000 messages is the mark for getting 100% in activity, if you have more than that then it will stay at 100% since that is the highest percentage.  There is no error there.

If you don't want to reach 100% that easily then set the max on a higher number.

dj_king

Quote from: Suki on January 27, 2012, 09:32:24 AM
It's the expected behavior,  in your case 1000 messages is the mark for getting 100% in activity, if you have more than that then it will stay at 100% since that is the highest percentage.  There is no error there.

If you don't want to reach 100% that easily then set the max on a higher number.

But I have since the limit in 1000 posts and I make 20% ...
SMF 2.0.1

Suki

What is your timeframe?

if you did all the 3000 messages within your timeframe then the bar should be in 100%, if you only made 100 of the 3000 in the timeframe then those 100 messages are the only ones who will count towards your bar.

pixeleyes

How to change color of activity bar?

line and background color...

Suki

Sources/ActivityBar.php

function Activity_Bar_css()

there's the ccs for the bar.

pixeleyes

Thanks, that is done with your help.

Need help in customization in Activity bar.

I would like to change the place of PERCENTAGE.

such as:
Activity: 1.2%
here only color bar

Suki

If you want to change the place then you must edit your theme's Display.template.php, that's where the bar is displayed.

TheListener

Been trying and failing to add the activitybar and Next Post level to the ultimate profile mod.

Tried what we sorted out once before but had no luck.

Suki

Where exactly do you want to add the activity bar?

Attach Both the Source file and the template file for the Ultimate profile mod here

TheListener

Here is the ultimate profile file.

Preferably below the Last Active Link please.

(Dunno why but Location isn't in bold. I had a look but failed).

Suki

I need to see an image or something, I don't know what "Last Active Link" is or where is located.

TheListener

Suki

Advertisement: