change domain name..?

Started by DilSe, July 01, 2009, 04:41:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norv

Can you please show what you mean? ( a link to a topic that should have something )
To-do lists are for deferral. The more things you write down the later they're done... until you have 100s of lists of things you don't do.

File a security report | Developers' Blog | Bug Tracker

Also known as Norv on D* | Norv N. on G+ | Norv on Github

DilSe

ok pls sir just click sir thanks

plz Click

Norv

Ah, I see only a hacked page, again.
Did you replace all files with fresh files from the installation package?
To-do lists are for deferral. The more things you write down the later they're done... until you have 100s of lists of things you don't do.

DilSe

oh no but sir i know it's working i replace all files with fresh files and again install mod.. know it's working ... just problem with topic's don't show in side section ..

plz Click

Norv

Please note that you main site is still hacked. I strongly recommend to delete the hacked files. They may contain code that allows the hacker to come back and mess your site...

As for the last link, it seems you only have boards, no topics, no messages. Did you restore the backup completely, or did you have some errors?
Is the backup file complete? (it should end with something like "----Done", if you made it from SMF's Admin > backup database).

Advertisement: