Admin ban button in post

Started by Dzonny, July 12, 2009, 08:35:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PalmBeachPreps

Quote from: Dzonny on October 22, 2009, 05:53:17 PM
Thanks for comments and translation.

Which forum version, and which theme are you using?
You need to edit themes files manually if you're using custom theme....
2.0 RC1.2 and I'm using a theme based off of the default.

Dzonny

DFarish

I downloaded the file in the admin section and this is what i reveived when i tried to install.

Error in Package Installation

At least one error was encountered during a test installation of this package. It is strongly recommended that you do not continue with installation unless you know what you are doing, and have made a backup very recently. This error may be caused by a conflict between the package you're trying to install and another package you have already installed, an error in the package, a package which requires another package that you don't have installed yet, or a package designed for another version of SMF.

This is the version that I'm using.

SMF 2.0 RC1.2

Than
Thanks,

Doug

zoran_dj

MOD cant install itself so u need to install this MOD mannualy its not that hard!

Dzonny

Hello there,

I recomend you to install this mod manually:
http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?action=parse;mod=1962;attach=107838;smf_version=2.0_RC1.2

There can be many reasons for this error. Did you get exectly file which couse this error?

If you dont know how to install this manually, feel free to ask.

hariS.

Known as Ha[R]iS.

Dzonny

Quote from: hariS. on November 22, 2009, 04:56:43 PM

Why there isn't a picture ?
Please upload attached picture in /Themes/your_theme/images/buttons

chico200987

I've ported it to SMF 2 RC2 ...

T3CHN0

Hello the ban button didn't work for me,
everything installed correctly but the ban button did nothing.
I am using SMF2.0 RC3
I fixed it my self and it works now & I thought I would post it to help others

find

<a href="', $scripturl, '?action=ban;sa=add;u=', $message['member']['id'], '">', $ban_button, '</a>';

replace with

<a href="', $scripturl, '?action=admin;area=ban;sa=add;u=', $message['member']['id'], '">', $ban_button, '</a>';

KensonPlays

When will official RC4 support come?

Owner of Mesozoic Haven

snyperthugs

I installed this and it says "The package you tried to upload either is not a valid package or has become corrupted." So I went back to try to install manually but I click on "1.1.12" and click PARSE and it says "Sorry, but the modification could not be parsed."   So now what?? Im lost
www.4mydjs.com - Get Your Music Heard!

Dzonny

Mod is still not updated to work with new smf versions, but i will do that as soon as i can.
Sorry about that.

Regards.

impreza

Good modification, it is useful to me thank you
Portal ToTemat.pl - treści w postaci artykułów i filmów tematycznych.

SrMorte

I've tryed about 2 hours about including this on Dyno Light template on RC4 but give me always error.

Someone could help me with this please ? And tell me how to put this on that template...

Regards

Dzonny

Hello there.
Can you pls attach Display.template.php? Wich forum version are you uisng?

SrMorte

Hello, sorry the delay :S

The version i am using is SMF 2.0 RC4.

Well, this question sound like stupid, but i dont have that file on my custom template...  :o

The template i have is that:

http://custom.simplemachines.org/themes/index.php?lemma=2232

Regards :)

Dzonny

No problem, pls attach that file from default theme pls.

SrMorte

There is the file...

Regards

Dzonny

SrMorte, can you please chek the new version of mod and try to install it. Ive update it to work with 2.0 RC4, and change codes, couse previous versions cant work with rc4 version.
If you cant install 2.0 version of mod let me know and i will help you.

Regards.

SrMorte

Quote from: Dzonny on February 07, 2011, 04:14:31 AM
SrMorte, can you please chek the new version of mod and try to install it. Ive update it to work with 2.0 RC4, and change codes, couse previous versions cant work with rc4 version.
If you cant install 2.0 version of mod let me know and i will help you.

Regards.

Hello, sorry the delay :S

Yes, it worked very well :)

If you could mention on instalation to put the icon on folder "custom_theme/images/theme/ban.gif"  (on custom templates)

Thank you,
Regards

Advertisement: