News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

SMF 1.1.10 and 2.0 RC1.2 released

Started by Compuart, July 14, 2009, 07:05:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rune-coders

Electro-X-

I know its late but congrates SMF team!!
My New site - consolexp.com

Road Rash Jr.

In my first post on this "empty file" issue I said I had downloaded the file and ftp'd it to my smf folder as instructed. ftp uploaded also reported file empty. I uncompressed the file on my hd and guess what? File empty. As for server not allowing the upload from smf, I have no trouble with other files so why this one in particular? All required folder have rw turned on so that's not it either.
I have 5 forums running on the same server. 1 is 1.1.9 the others are the RC2.1.1
update for 1.1.9 to 1.1.10 worked fine. rc2-2  reports empty file.
Never argue with an Idiot like myself, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

rune-coders

Quote from: Electro-X- on July 19, 2009, 07:46:42 AM
I know its late but congrates SMF team!!

Yeah abit late but you know its allways nice to hear a congrates :)

Antero

Manual update wen't smoothly and the problem I had since last release with avatar uploading was fixed. Great!

!!kaos!!

thanks for smf :)

My Mod | My Site | SMF Kurulumu Resimli Anlatım | My Facebook
----------------------------------------------------------------------
SimpleDestek.Com Satışa Çıkmıştır Almak İsteyenler Benimle İletişime Geçsin..

compgenius999

Quote from: Bionic Rooster on July 19, 2009, 09:19:37 AM
In my first post on this "empty file" issue I said I had downloaded the file and ftp'd it to my smf folder as instructed. ftp uploaded also reported file empty. I uncompressed the file on my hd and guess what? File empty. As for server not allowing the upload from smf, I have no trouble with other files so why this one in particular? All required folder have rw turned on so that's not it either.
I have 5 forums running on the same server. 1 is 1.1.9 the others are the RC2.1.1
update for 1.1.9 to 1.1.10 worked fine. rc2-2  reports empty file.
Hey, i'm having the same problem :( I've only just got RC1-1 working 1.2 is just empty file...

webou

ShadoWind

Did they fix the upgrade problem that people had when upgrading from 1.1.9 to 2.0RC1-1 with this release where people couldn't upgrade because of a certain English.utf file not being available in the upgrade package...

evolution25

im trying to install 2.0 RC1.2 but package manager isnt working how do i install manual

Rumbaar

Nice work team!

Glad to see the security is always our priority :)

lol @ bug [1170], 2007 :P

Can we get the change log portion relating to the current change posted in these announcement threads.  Just the part relating to the current build would be fine.  Would save having to download the whole thing each time just to check.
"An important reward for a job well done is a personal sense of worthwhile achievement."

[ Themes ]

Tiribulus

I have been really, REALLY busy lately, but just wanted to drop a quick note to say that the upgrade to 1.1.10 on my heavily modded site went flawlessly. Good work.

mystery-ak

Help!  I upgraded yesterday from 1.1.9 to 1.1.10!
Now guests can't read threads.  All the setting are correct, but they can only see the front page of the forum and the Board list

Any help? Please? :(

ethankcvds

Quote from: mystery-ak on July 21, 2009, 01:41:51 PM
Help!  I upgraded yesterday from 1.1.9 to 1.1.10!
Now guests can't read threads.  All the setting are correct, but they can only see the front page of the forum and the Board list

Any help? Please? :(

Post either in Install and Upgrade Board or the 1.x Section please as it will probably get you support faster there then it will here.
No Pm's for support please!

tooman

Grant

Ashdaw

Thanks to the Makers of SMF for the constant upgrading of the forums to stop nasties :D
You are more than welcome to visit my site.
Greycastle

evolution25

can someone please help me i dont know how to install it manuall 2.0 RC1-1 to 2.0 RC1.2

Powerbob

Ask in the support forum, not here!

I think it might be an idea to close this thread as the amount of off-topic support questions is just to much.

My SMF 2.1 Beta test site; http://www.pplb.net/smf21/index.php

Advertisement: