[solved]The Configuration section on my admin page doesnt work!!

Started by Mandeep Singh, July 16, 2009, 05:23:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mandeep Singh

The following settings dont work:

Core Features
Features and Options
Security and Moderation
Modifications

When I click them, I get a Fatal error that says:

"Fatal error: Cannot redeclare modifysitemapsettings() (previously declared in /home/msingh92/public_html/Sources/ManageSettings.php:2023) in /home/msingh92/public_html/Sources/ManageSettings.php on line 2135"

This happened whenever I installed the Site Map mod but would stop when I uninstall it. In attempt to get to the bottom of the error, I began to fiddle with the ManageSettings.php and my text editor overwrote the backup I made. So I tried to uninstall Sitemap and SMF gave me a warning that I should know what I am doing before I do so, I clicked Uninstall, and I still get that error. =[

I made a backup of my Database just 2 hours before I did that so worst case senario, I can always reinstall it, but I would like to know how to fix this.

Please help, any help is appriciated!!

I am running SMF 2.0 RC1.2 with SimplePortal

If it is safe, should I attach my ManageSetting.php here so you can take a look at it? assuming it contains no sensitive information...

LOL I POSTED ANOTHER TOPIC IN THE WRONG SECTION AGAIN....

gourav

Buddy you not able to install Sitemap and it stopped in middle :(
So the incomplete changes made by Site map mode is causing this.

now You have to manually uninstall in Site map by opening
files inFTP which are changed by Site map mod.

Use package parser to know which changes are done by sitemap.

Mandeep Singh

Dude, thanks! I just looked manual installation of the mod and deleted everything in my Manage Settings File!

N3RVE

Marked as Solved. If you experience any other problems, please direct mod related queries to the author(s) via the mod's specific Support / comment thread.

-[n3rve]
Ralph "[n3rve]" Otowo
Former Marketing Co-ordinator, Simple Machines.
ralph [at] simplemachines [dot] org                       
Quote"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." - Carl Sagan

Advertisement: