News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

[Limit reached] instead of images ?

Started by Jarowit, July 18, 2009, 12:44:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarowit

Hi guys, my site is Gunbad.com, [ HERE ] is a link to the post in question.

Instead of images I started getting "[Limit reached]" and I have no idea how to fix this.  For attachment settings I have everything on max :

Max attachment folder space (0 for no limit)    KB
Max attachment size per post (0 for no limit)    KB
Max size per attachment (0 for no limit)    KB
Max number of attachments per post (0 for no limit)    

"Admin > Forum > Attachments and Avatars > Attachment Setting" is the only place that I know of where this setting can be set.

Can anyone point me to the direction of solution for this issue ?

Sharp.Shot

Everything is showing fine for me on my end.
QuoteMicrosoft: "You've got questions. We've got dancing paperclips."

Jarowit

it's 3rd and 4th post, first two were working fine.

Jarowit

It stops showing all attachments after the 10th one.

Any ideas ?

HERE is another example.

Rumbaar

That's interesting.  Certainly nothing I've seen before, what mods do you installed on your forum?
"An important reward for a job well done is a personal sense of worthwhile achievement."

[ Themes ]

spaceboy

I'm having the same problem, and can't see a setting to change for this either in the forum admin or in the admin for SMF Media Gallery.  Has anyone else experienced the [limit reached] notice in your posts?

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

If this is an SMF Media Gallery limit, and I'd say it is completely possible, I'd ask in the mod's support topic.
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Advertisement: