News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

No Changing Moderator's Edit

Started by live627, April 06, 2005, 08:32:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thantos

yeah it is.  Hmmm let me take a look at it, I may not be using isset()

Edit:
I think I found the problem but I don't have time to check it.  Can you try making these changes to Post.php and letting me know if the error goes away?

<operation>
<search><![CDATA[
t.ID_MEMBER_STARTED AS ID_MEMBER_POSTER, m.posterTime]]></search>
<add><![CDATA[, m.modEdit]]></add>
</operation>
<operation>
<search><![CDATA[
t.ID_FIRST_MSG, t.locked, t.isSticky, t.ID_MEMBER_STARTED AS ID_MEMBER_POSTER]]></search>
</operation>

jerm

is this in post.php?
<operation>
<search><![CDATA[
t.ID_FIRST_MSG, t.locked, t.isSticky, t.ID_MEMBER_STARTED AS ID_MEMBER_POSTER]]></search>
</operation>

Thantos

sorry about that..

In Post.php
search for t.ID_MEMBER_STARTED AS ID_MEMBER_POSTER, m.posterTime and add after that , m.modEdit
then search for t.ID_FIRST_MSG, t.locked, t.isSticky, t.ID_MEMBER_STARTED AS ID_MEMBER_POSTER and add after that , m.modEdit

jerm

Quote from: MikeMill on December 09, 2005, 12:04:45 AM
sorry about that..

In Post.php
then search for t.ID_FIRST_MSG, t.locked, t.isSticky, t.ID_MEMBER_STARTED AS ID_MEMBER_POSTER and add after that , m.modEdit
ya, thats what i dont have..
   <id>MikeMill:NoChangeModEdit</id>
   <version>0.3</version>

jerm

there a chance this mod will be updated to 1.1RC2?

spiros

Which version should I install for SMF 1.0?

Dr. Jones

I'm using 1.0.6 and would love to use this, but I don't see support for that version and am hesitant to give it a shot.  Is it functional as-is for 1.0.6 or should I make any of the above-mentioned tweaks first, or should I just not use it?

Dr. Jones

i've updated to 1.0.7 now... tried to give it a spin but it doesn't seem to work.  any ideas?

URPG

Trying to install 0-3 in SMF1.1RC2+MKP1.1RC1 with some other minor mods installed (more tags, etc.) i get:

1024: Undefined XML element: search from /hp/aa/ae/eq/www/urpg/smf/Sources/Subs-Package.php on line 1409
File: /hp/aa/ae/eq/www/urpg/smf/Sources/Subs-Package.php
Line: 2791

How do I install by hand? I'd like the Package Manager to work with it so i can easilie deinstall it... It sounds very usefule, but who knows...

RBH

still nothing for rc2? this should be an standard feature of the forum itself.

ivo2296

Quote from: Dr. Jones on April 03, 2006, 10:18:17 AM
i've updated to 1.0.7 now... tried to give it a spin but it doesn't seem to work.  any ideas?

Which file is for 1.0.7?

Dr. Jones

Quote from: ivo2296 on April 12, 2006, 11:24:28 AM

Which file is for 1.0.7?

There isn't one.  I tried to hack it (edit package-info.xml and change the version number) but that didn't work.  I'm not terribly knowledgeable about modding so I gave up after that rather than trying to keep going and risk fubaring my forums ;)

ivo2296

Quote from: Dr. Jones on April 12, 2006, 12:54:19 PM
Quote from: ivo2296 on April 12, 2006, 11:24:28 AM

Which file is for 1.0.7?

There isn't one.  I tried to hack it (edit package-info.xml and change the version number) but that didn't work.  I'm not terribly knowledgeable about modding so I gave up after that rather than trying to keep going and risk fubaring my forums ;)

I'll give try to implement it this week. It easy for new smf 1.0.* installations but mine forum is too much modified that's why i need more spear time.

ivo2296

I try to edit all manually for smf 1.0.7 and i have only one problem - missing code to be found in Subs-Post.php :

<file name="$sourcedir/Subs-Post.php">
<operation>
<search position="before"><![CDATA[
if (isset($posterOptions['name']))
$messages_columns[] = "posterName = '$posterOptions[name]'";]]></search>
<add><![CDATA[
$messages_columns[] = "modEdit=$msgOptions[modEdit]";]]></add>
</operation>
</file>

For all other files everything is OK.

PrizeLive.com

Is this available for version 1.1 RC2?
Get Paid Instantly via PayPal (or other options) at PrizeLive.com!

PrizeLive.com

Can someone make this for version 1.1 rc2?

PrizeLive.com

Quote from: RBH on April 12, 2006, 12:48:35 AM
    still nothing for rc2? this should be an standard feature of the forum itself.

Anything yet?

RebelRose

Will this be made to work with SMF 1.1 RC 2 or does it work now with it?

PrizeLive.com

ivo2296

This option should be a basic function in all versions of SMF. What's the point a moderator to edit a post and after that the user to re-edit it?!? I'm not talking for the case when we have a locked topic.

Advertisement: