News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

No Changing Moderator's Edit

Started by live627, April 06, 2005, 08:32:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fritpa

Not for be annoying only for show the interest :D, i would like this work with RC2 please.

Thank you.

denislici

yeah it will be cool.... for rc2
Love the Creature for Creator's sake. (English)
Duje Krijesen per hire te Krijuesit. (Albanian)
Yaradılan'ı sev Yaradan'dan ötürü. (Turkish)
Ami la Creatura per ce la creato il Creatore. (Italian)

GJ-tje

I also would like a 1.1RC2 compatible version for this! :D
"People cannot gain anything without sacrificing something of equal value.
To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange."

"People should not be afraid of their Goverments. Goverments should be afraid of their People."

URPG

reading the last posts... LOL

*ping*

Does it work for RC3?

Col

I think Thantos is ignoring the thread! :D

I've only just come across this mod; I'd install it too if an R3 version were available. And to mirror what another post remarked: this should be standard feature.

Skipdawg

Maybe it will be updated for 1.1 final (gold)
Skipdawg's Community

Powered by SMF 1.1.3

junglecat

Quote from: URPG on September 10, 2006, 07:55:03 AM
reading the last posts... LOL

*ping*

Does it work for RC3?

I want to know this too. I need it for RC3.
PM me for affordable hosting. I will install your SMF forum with your choice of a theme for FREE.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Join us at Christian Discussions 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

cjbailey1

I wanted this for my forum, so I hacked it to work for 1.1.1.  It may work on RC3, but it may not.  I guess it should work for 1.1.  Here is my hack: hxxp:www.andsum.be/SMFMods/modEdit_0-3-CJB.zip [nonactive]
(standard disclaimers apply)

Feel free to try this one out, although I'm getting some errors I haven't noticed before and I haven't traced which mod they are from yet!

The errors seem to disappear when I tick and save, then untick and save again the 'Hide last modification date on modified posts if the editor was a moderator or admin?' on the 'Current Theme' admin area.  Seems to all be working.

Excellent mod Thantos!

Regards,
    Chris

0uK^-

Col

This really should be a core function. It makes no sense that a post can be again edited by the poster AFTER it has been moderated.

Anyway, Thantos, any chance of this being updated for 1.1.2? ;)

Skipdawg

Skipdawg's Community