News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

My C.O.D on my site i like it :D

Started by _xXxSLASH3RxXx_, July 20, 2009, 01:30:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_xXxSLASH3RxXx_

To keep the board civil in the future here's rules that you MUST respect. For punishments, scroll down.

IMPORTANT : If you have used an unconfirmed hint from a member, VIP, moderator, admin, anyone and it ******s-up something: Do not come back to blame the member as he said in his post he was not sure. Use hints at your own risk.

Leeching is NOT ALLOWED and if you just wait for something to come out and leave for too long/leave for too long your account will be deleted.

[POSTING]

- You cannot spam.
- You cannot flame anyone.
- Don't double post unless you want to make a bump. If the thread is already frequented - then use the Edit button.
- Please be patient when asking questions! It may take time for us to come online and get a proper answer.

[ACCOUNTS]
- You cannot make more than one account, unless an administrator gives you the permission.
- Don't use proxies unless an internet/country restriction comes up. If you use a proxy then we'll be immediately banning proxy's IP.

[VIP]
As a VIP, you get more privileges. Those privileges are given as a Thanks, but if you abuse them, you will regret.

- Access to exclusive VIP section, for private talking, files sharing, and exclusive cheats for games, stuff that will NEVER belong in the public section.
- More respect from admins and moderators.
- We answer VIPs in priority.
- If you do a bad mistake that usually gets normal members banned, we will give you one another chance ; But don't make fun of this and do the mistake aigain or your will be banned permanently.

Do not leak details from VIP section to Public section. If we know you, VIP, have given private infos to a friend who's not VIP, you will be banned for a week.

[SANCTIONS]

Leaking premium details:

Permaban/1 week (depends of what is leaked)
Spamming:
72 hours ban. (3 days)
Flaming:
24 hours if flaming someone who's not respecting the rules. 72 hours if flaming someone for no reason. 1 week for flaming an admin/moderator (for no reason or not).
USE THE REPORT FUNCTION IF ANY BAD POST SPOTTED, THANKS YOU.
Accounts:
Making another account without permission: Warning
Making another account to avoid a ban: Both accounts are permabanned (if the first one was tempbanned).
Using proxies without asking permission to admins: Proxy's IP banned.
Not listening to admins/mods warnings/pre-warnings:
12 hours ban.

So tell me what ya think & yes you can use it to :P

JBlaze

This is more of a "Code of Conduct" rather than Terms of Service/Use.

But nevertheless, it's very good indeed :)
Jason Clemons
Former Team Member 2009 - 2012

_xXxSLASH3RxXx_

Hassan_the best

Arantor

It's very good, though I can see it wouldn't apply on every site - it wouldn't all apply here for example, at least not directly or in so many words.

JBlaze

Jason Clemons
Former Team Member 2009 - 2012

Advertisement: