News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Download System...question!

Started by dancer4k, July 20, 2009, 06:40:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dancer4k

Hi,
I've been tinkering with my new forum and getting the hang of the forum software etc. Now, I'm ready for a challenge! I have been asked by a member to install vbgamer's download system. I'm using the Anecdota theme. I have done some searches but I cannot find definitive answers to my questions, because I'm not using the core theme. I'm a bit confused as to how to install this mod. Can anyone offer advice? Also, I want to add a downloads button to the panel at the top of the forum (I did find a thread about this but I didn't bookmark it and now I can't find it again).

Thanks in advance :)

Reflection

Hi there.

Generally, support/questions on specific modifications are made in the modification's support topic. Every modification submitted to the mod site has its own topic in Modifications and Packages. You can find a link to it on the mod's download page under "support and comments".
Good "SMF" Portals
Tiny Portal [SMF 1.1.x only]
Simple Portal [SMF 1.1.x and 2.0]

Good "SMF" Theme Sites
SMF Themes [SMF 1.1.x and 2.0]
Dziner Studio [SMF 1.1.x and 2.0]

dancer4k

OK thanks, I will check it out.

Dzonny

dancer4k, i've marked this topic as soved for now, you should post your question/problem in mods support topic as Reflection said.

Regards.

Advertisement: