News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

An update

Started by sloopz, July 23, 2009, 08:46:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deaks

Last few weeks I have been busy with real life, what is on I wont say, however in my absence I have been watching that the themes list in most cases are being kept up to date, so I wish to thank shadow82x, Gazmanafc and Nas for doing this.  Hopefully soon I will be able to help more.

I also want to thank alot of newer designer, who are doing wonders at keeping there themes inline with the guidelines.

Now this brings me onto a final part and more serious note, a few weeks ago we updated the Theme Approval Guidelines, many theme authors were submitting many variations of the same theme as a new listing, so simply a liting for each color.  This does make it harder for Theme Approvers aswell as normal users to find a theme, so we have restricted it.  We now ask that all variations be made into a MC (Multi Colour), if thats not possible to include all variations into one listing.
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Advertisement: