News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Sitra Theme for 1.0.x and 1.1

Started by Mystica, April 08, 2005, 05:21:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VOdka1000

Quote from: Northerner on March 08, 2006, 04:49:30 PM
first off, great job on this nice clean looking theme!

i only have one problem, i installed this for a friend and there is no main news section?
only a little news area in the upper left side. not like in your picture you have posted
i will send you a PM with his website addy so you can look and see what i mean!

Hello again
It is possible to change the color/graphics in the  for example site new items, or payment information etc (left hand side in above set-up) and /or add an icon on my 4sale site.

Mystica

Do you mean boards in your forum? You can make a changed theme with new graphics/colors and assign it to one or more boards, if that is what you mean.
~ there's nothing wrong with me, this is how I'm supposed to be ~

VOdka1000

Quote from: Mystica on March 09, 2006, 09:13:36 AM
Do you mean boards in your forum? You can make a changed theme with new graphics/colors and assign it to one or more boards, if that is what you mean.

Yes this is exactly what I'm looking for I would like to change graphics/colors on the boards at my forum.
Thank you.
Just 1 more think I'm pretty much computer "stupid"  >:( still try to learn, so if you have any ideas how to do this changes described above PLEASE explain it to ma like I'm 5 years old  :D   
If you would like to look at my forum/for sale site pm me and I will be glad to give it to you.
Thanks and I hope to talk to you later.
:-*

Mystica

Upload each changed theme in the admin panel, then go to the board settings, click on "modify" for the board you want to assign a different theme to. Then under "Board Theme" select the theme you want for that board, also check the "Override Member's Theme" checkbox and hit "modify" at the bottom.

VOdka1000

Quote from: Mystica on March 09, 2006, 04:58:54 PM
Upload each changed theme in the admin panel, then go to the board settings, click on "modify" for the board you want to assign a different theme to. Then under "Board Theme" select the theme you want for that board, also check the "Override Member's Theme" checkbox and hit "modify" at the bottom.

SORRY BRO BUT ---- YGM !!!!

Talk to you soon I hope.

DaisyLumos

Hello Mystica,

First off, I really like your 6-colour sitra theme. It's simple and easy on the eye, congrats!
I'd like to use every feature, but for some reason the calendar shows an error message: 2: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

And a folder seems to be missing where the IM icons should be. the problem is, that it's a Hungarian language forum, and I understand that I should create the Hungarian subfolder where it is reqired but I cannot find the corresponding .gifs in any of the folders.

for example:
The outbox icon should be this:
...Themes/sitra1-1RC2/images/blue/hungarian/im_outbox.gif
Creating a 'hungarian' folder wouldn't be the problem, but I don't find the im_outbox.gif file in any of the supplied folders.

Does this make sense?

Another problem:
For some reason, this persistent 'x' shows up in front of every single reply: hxxp:forum.lumos.hu/index.php?topic=4.0 [nonactive]

Do you think you could help?
Thanks in advance

rbdesign

Hi,
I get lots of error messages (in the log only).
Everything works fine, but my error log is full of this:

Undefined variable: current_action

Undefined index: www_r-bdesigns_com

8: Undefined index: www_r-bdesigns_com
File: /home/rbdesign/public_html/cakes/smf/Themes/sitra1-1RC2/BoardIndex.template.php (eval?)
Line: 287

and so on... I get it for pretty much all the files. It's really annoying. My "errors" page was 2000+ pages long when I cleaned it.

Is there a way to fix this?

Mystica

Please make sure that you are using the right version for your forum.

rbdesign

I'm using version rc2 with the rc2 board.... anyway, it's not a big problem in itself, just bugging me that's all.

thanks!

Twisted868

Hi Mystica I love your theme, and I am currently using it. However I was wondering if it would be possible to get a green only version since that is the only color I want the members to use. I would really appreciate it! :) And two questions:
How can I add a link to the menu, like for example, I have the shop installed so I want to add that link :)?
And is there a way to only have the news fader show up instead of the news box & newsfader?

Menni

Quote from: rbdesign on March 28, 2006, 05:50:08 PM
Hi,
I get lots of error messages (in the log only).
Everything works fine, but my error log is full of this:

Undefined variable: current_action

Undefined index: www_r-bdesigns_com

8: Undefined index: www_r-bdesigns_com
File: /home/rbdesign/public_html/cakes/smf/Themes/sitra1-1RC2/BoardIndex.template.php (eval?)
Line: 287

and so on... I get it for pretty much all the files. It's really annoying. My "errors" page was 2000+ pages long when I cleaned it.

Is there a way to fix this?
Igot same errors for hundrets of pages, so I shut off errorlog. Im sure that I installed sitra 1.1RC2. but my adminpanel says it is old theme(1.1RC1).
Theme is otherwise working perfect. Errors are only annoying me. :D

pieterj

Hi Mystica!

I upgraded 3 sites of me to RC3, and your template seems to work OK, only the Calender function is not working properly, I guess it has something to do with "event_post" template.

What do I have to change to make it work again?

Jan.S.

Board version 1.1.1
Sitra version 1.1 rc2
Is theme working whit 1.1.1 because
I get servals errors in Admin
in features and options   cannot load 'show_settings' template
8: Undefined index: months_short
Bestand: ...../testforum/forum/Sources/Subs.php
Regel: 879

serversettings Cannot load 'show_settings'  template
Bestand: ..../testforum/forum/Sources/Subs.php

News and news letters is loading at all (blank page)

Messages and topics  cannot load 'edit_post_settings'  template
Bestand: ..../html/testforum/forum/Sources/Subs.php

Member regcenter  blank page

And when optimze tabels cannot load 'optimize'  template
Bestand: ...../html/testforum/forum/Sources/Subs.php

is this to fix?

Deaks

~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Advertisement: