News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

eaccelerator php 4.3.11 extension?

Started by Lazy, April 09, 2005, 03:01:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazy

i`ve got a little problem since the update to php 4.3.11, i can t compile packages myself and my extension eaccelerator.so only works with php 4.3.10 and i`m looking for the eaccelerator.so for compiled for php 4.3.11 under SuSE 8.x/9.x. I would be happy, if you can give me a hint / help... e.g. the compiled .so for 4.3.11.. ?

Have a nice day!

[Unknown]

Why can't you compile packages?

-[Unknown]

Lazy

bug: compiler cant create executables... i`ve tried newer versions and anything else.. dont know why it never works, doesn`t matter which stuff i want to compile.. so with php 4.3.10 i`ve took a compiled eaccelerator.so and it works nice,  now, i`ve activated zend again, but i prefer eAccelerator, because of personal benches and its faster.. thats why i asked if someone did compile it and could send or upload the .so for me.. and if someone got a hint because of my gcc problem.. would be great, too.

[Unknown]

I'm afraid I really don't know.  Perhaps they can help you on their site?

http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?forum_id=416742

-[Unknown]

Lazy

Thanks [Unknown]  :)

I made it right now,  taking the new eaccelerator.so from the new xampp beta version and it works without problems. made some benches with ab and it seems, that eaccelerator is really faster then zend optimizer.

Advertisement: