[BETA] SMF XboxLIVE Leaderboard (Beta 2 Now Available!)

Started by jblazeofek, July 30, 2009, 03:54:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robin-d

Congratulations for this mod ! I use ever your good mod XBGLT and the only inconvenience is that I am on a SMF 1.1.10 (Sorry for the bad english, I an french). Good continuation ;)

JBlaze

OK, seeing that I haven't worked on this in a while and I just restarted development on it, I want to bump this topic.

New support forum will be at http://forum.thelulz.com

All releases and information will be posted there.

Thanks.
Jason Clemons
Former Team Member 2009 - 2012

DarkSynopsis

Great to see work is still being done :D

JBlaze

Just to bump this again. SMF XboxLIVE v0.1 Beta will be released soon. I'm just putting the finishing touches on now.

As always for more info and whatnot, visit http://forum.thelulz.com
Jason Clemons

JBlaze

Public Beta now released! Please see the first post for more info!
Jason Clemons

Legend Zero

JBlaze

Jason Clemons

bigt62187

hey i just instaled but when i hit refrsch i get The database value you're trying to insert does not exist: gamertag

vbgamer45

Make sure you grab the latest package from the mod site. Might have the fix you need
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

bigt62187

i did SMF_XboxLIVE_v0.1.beta.3 i installed 2 times same thing also this is a new install of 2.0

~DS~

"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."
~Penn Jillette – God, NO! – 2011

bigt62187

ive tryed every thing im still geting The database value you're trying to insert does not exist: gamertag

bigt62187

ok i installed rc2 on a dif. sever i still get the same msg any help at all?

bigt62187

The SMF XboxLIVE mod has been transferred to vbgamer45. Direct questions to him
can you not help me

bigt62187

bigt62187

ok i got it to work my allow_url_fopen was set to off but vbgamer45 if your no longer suppoting this mod i would gladly take it over

JBlaze

Quote from: bigt62187 on February 06, 2010, 02:19:14 AM
ok i got it to work my allow_url_fopen was set to off but vbgamer45 if your no longer suppoting this mod i would gladly take it over
It is being supported. Check the actual support topic. This isn't the support topic.
Jason Clemons

Advertisement: